Worst Wrestler of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
The WWE has screwed up quite a few times but overall who was the worst wrestler of all-time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Khali is a safe bet, what a shit waste he is every single time on tv. Really cant think of many wrestlers i hated as a kid because i thought they were bad, probably just because they were forgettable.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hornswoggle if he counts

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Well Khali can hardly move,cannot form a sentence,not athletic,cannot tell a story and just does chops and he ended up winning the WHC. Giant Gonzalez who was Khali like as well was fucking garbage.

Hornswoggle takes the biscuit though what a little shit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Brutus the barber beefcake.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
The Great Khali, as many people have said, he can't sell, he can barely walk, he can barely wrestle and he can barely talk. Also, his gimmick was fucking terrible and killed his monster vibe, The 'Punjabi Playboy' really?

Last edited: