Worldwide Cuisine.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

How many of you here, are lovers of food?

Honestly, I love to taste delicious new recipes, try cuisine of different countries and I always like to cook new and 'unique' things with my mom.

From what I've eaten over the years, Mexican Tacos and Turkish Shawarma's are part of the most delicious, mouth-watering cuisines on the planet.

From around the world, I like Indian Cuisine, Japanese, Lebanese and Pakistani (mostly because of their amazing Barbecue).

What would I prefer to have in my lunch and dinner? All the things mentioned above.. :D

Also, forgot to mention I <3 AUSTRALIAN HAMBURGERS!~

Toddy

Reaction score
I have to say I love Indian currie but i can't have them often because my Dad is allergic to spices.
Love French and Italian food and culture love French because of the read and cheeses thye have and Italian because of Pizza and pasta

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Pizza is actually a Greek dish, not Italian. It is true that it was first created in Italy, but it was created in southern Italy where, at the time, was inhabited by Greeks.