World's Strongest Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm officially a mark for Mark Henry... but...

I'm still impressed with Henry's reaction and yes, he is clearly putting in tons more effort which is good. By the way, that mexican wave thing he was doing, as weird as this may sound he should incorporate that into perhaps his entrance or tie it in with a specific move during a match? (Like MVP's Elbow, The People's Elbow - you get the idea). I don't know I just think something as simple as that can help him get over - crowd interaction and all that.

...got me thinking. And damnit, I believe I should be on WWE's creative team for this idea. We all know he does the giant splash... come up with a creative name still incorporating Splash in the name, and have him at some point either right before he leaps or before the move starts... do his Giant Wave...

...the wave and splash... fuck I'm good.

Anyways, to a more important point, would you like to see Henry team with MVP, or go into an all-out feud with Legacy for a month to see if he can do it, and then extend if it works? As I alluded to previously, they have the makings for a perfect feud, where Randy can use being healthy as his reasoning for why Mark can't beat him now. Henry can use his win over Randy to keep him in the good graces of whatever host or GM :shifty: they have in place. He could get beat down by Priceless and make them look good... or beat down Priceless and we won't really think they're chumps with the fact that it's Mark fuckin' Henry. I think it's time to give Mark a push, especially now that he's performing like he cares.

seX-Power

World's Strongest Splash :yesyes:

And to build Henry up and get him some hold he could form that team with MVP (lol, racism) and win the titles off Legacy. He can then go all, 'I beat your cronies now I'm gonna beat you to Orton'. Then Legacy can take MVP out and Henry can defend the tag titles on his own in handicap matches, before challenging Orton. It also allows MVP to challenge for the title down the line. This is a great idea imo, and Henry as World Champ would pwn. Pity it won't happen.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I like the idea, the having him feud with Legacy for about a month and see how it plays out. It'd be nice for some fresh meat to be in the title picture, with imo RAW despritely needs. Plus Henry has a pin fall victory over the WWE champ, he has a victory over the Undisputed tag champ Jericho, as well as Cody Rhodes. The last one may not be big, but it's him getting a victory over 2/3rds of Legacy in 3 weeks.

He seems to be enjoying himself now and improving. They've been billing him as the Worlds Strongest Man for years now, now's the time to really show it. He's over as hell now as a face and it's only been 3 weeks. WWE needs to do something about this and push him now.

seX-Power

Sexual Chocolate...shit made me laugh^^^^. Man that was an awesome entrance song. I don't even know what's being said on his new theme.

SOMEBODY GON GET THEIR ASS KICKED
SOMEBODY GON GET THEIR WIG SPLIT
SOMEBODY GON GET THEIR ASS KICKED
SOMEBODY GON GET THEIR WIG SPLIT
BEAT EM UP
BEAT EM UP
BREAK HIS NECK
BREAK HIS NECK
BEAT EM UP
BEAT EM UP
BREAK HIS NECK
BREAK HIS NECK

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
World's Strongest Splash :yesyes:

And to build Henry up and get him some hold he could form that team with MVP (lol, racism) and win the titles off Legacy. He can then go all, 'I beat your cronies now I'm gonna beat you to Orton'. Then Legacy can take MVP out and Henry can defend the tag titles on his own in handicap matches, before challenging Orton. It also allows MVP to challenge for the title down the line. This is a great idea imo, and Henry as World Champ would pwn. Pity it won't happen.

This might be the brightest idea by far. It builds Mark Henry up like crazy, gives Orton another person he can take out (by punt) for a couple months. This gives WWE time to rebuild MVP, and have him return to make the save in a very crucial point in a few months... which will get the crowd more over with his character. You can revamp a lot of his character and things, to make him fresh again. Would really like to see something like this take place. Wouldn't mind Henry with the belt for about a month just to see how he does with the strap, and the potential twists to the storylines with Legacy.

MizMasta3000

I love this idea but I dont think dancing while doing moves is Mark Henry's niche. It would be a great way to build MVP and put him over because he hasn't made that transition from super cocky to full fledged face.

I miss Sexual Chocolate too

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I like the idea of putting Mark Henry in a fued with Legacy. I say have Henry beat the crap out of them!

soulreaper545

Reaction score
watch mark henry be jerichos partner after all, and their matchs are just to throw us off

Airfixx

Didn't you just say it'll be Ziggler or Kendrick in the "could it be the Miz" thread? lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
NO fucking way is Henry Gunna be his partner an turn heel. HAVE you seen the pop he gets and how over he is. He has the crowd/Fans eating out of his hand with that up and down shit. i call Ziggler if not him some one else thats a total surprise/shock but not Henry.

Klide

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OBh55P58nU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OBh55P58nU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Ahhh man i miss Sexual chocolate i remember when i was a kid he use to attract my attention because of the hershey bar :D