World Wrestling Federation Unloaded

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H15

Reaction score
hey listen everyone i know i have tried two other BTBs and nothing has happened but this will be different. I have been inactive for a while due to plannign and plotting for my BTB so just get ready because it is going to be big. Also there is no roster it is just going to be me making some classic story lines. EVERYONE ENJOY !!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

idk if this counts as a proper btb without a roster or backstory tbh

Triple H15

Reaction score
nah ti will all be good i just dont exactly no how to get it started so i am just going to wing it and see what happens.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This is different but go ahead.

John

can you put up the roster? when i created my BTB thread i put a roster and title list as soon as i got the thread. i didnt have a very good backstory but be creative. this could be a good thread if you stick to it. this is definately different and i cant wait to read it. i know its gonna be good.

CT Styles

hmmmmm.... No roster, backstory just storylines, I dont get it, but its different all I will say is, hmmmmmmmmm....