World Wrestling Entertainment: Driven By Moonlight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

World Wrestling Entertainment: Driven By Moonlight
(Awesome name, I know)​

So there was this ownage draft after Wrestlemania and lots of shiznit happened. This is kicking off at Survivor Series, anything that happened between now and then that you need to know will be explained in the Survivor Series Preview. ECW will have it's final matches at Survivor Series, so that's why ECW guys have been mixed into the roster.

Raw

General Manager: Ric Flair
Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

Main Event

Randy Orton (Heel) [WWE Champion]
Chris Jericho (Heel)
John Cena (Face)
Batista (Face)
Undertaker (Face) - Inactive

Upper Mid-Card
Montel Vontavious Porter (Heel)
Umaga (Heel)
Christian (Face)

Mid-Card
Shad (Face)
JTG (Face)
Ted DiBiase Jr. (Heel)
Jack Swagger (Heel)
Kofi Kingston (Face) [United States Champion]
R-Truth (Face)
Tyson Kidd (Heel)
DH Smith (Heel)
Tommy Dreamer (Face)
Charlie Haas (Face)

Lower Mid-Card
Manu (Heel)
The Miz (Heel)
Cody Rhodes (Face)

Smackdown!

General Manager:
Vince McMahon
Commentators: Michael Cole & John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield

Main Event
Edge (Heel)
CM Punk (Heel) [World Heavyweight Champion]
Triple H (Heel)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)

Upper Mid-Card
John Morrison (Face) [Intercontinental Champion]
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Evan Bourne (Face)
William Regal (Heel)

Mid-Card
Big Show (Heel)
Kane (Heel)
Carlito (Face) [Undisputed Tag Team Champion]
Primo (Face) [Undisputed Tag Team Champion]
Finlay (Face)
Mr. Kennedy (Face)

Lower Mid-Card
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)
Mark Henry (Heel)
Dolph Ziggler (Heel)
Brian Kendrick (Face)
Paul London (Face)
Jamie Noble (Face)

Tag Teams/Stables

The Hart Dynasty
The Colons
Cryme Tyme
The DiBiase Conglomerate
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Big Show & Kane

Championships
Title Defences Are From Survivor Series Onwards

WWE Championship
Current Holder: Randy Orton
Date Won: April 5, 2009
Event: Wrestlemania 25
Won From: Triple H
Successful Title Defences: 0
Reign Number: 4

World Heavyweight Championship
Current Holder: CM Punk
Date Won: August 23, 2009
Event: Summerslam
Won From: Edge
Reign Number: 2

Intercontinental Championship
Current Holder: John Morrison
Date Won: April 26, 2009
Event: Backlash
Won From: Rey Mysterio
Reign Number: 1

United States Championship
Current Holder: Kofi Kingston
Date Won: May 17, 2009
Event: Judgment Day
Won From: MVP
Successful Defences: 0
Reign Number: 1

Undisputed Tag Team Championship
Current Holders: The Colons
Date Won: October 25, 2009
Event: Cyber Sunday
Won From: The Hart Dynasty
Reign Number: Carlito - 2, Primo - 2

Moonlight Drive

Important Story Notes

Fyi, Edge and Orton won the belts at Wrestlemania. Crazy, ino right?

Triple H turned heel the Smackdown after Wrestlemania 25, realising that even though he didn’t beat Randy Orton, there was a good reason for that; good guys finish last.

When both men arrived on Smackdown, Shawn Michaels and John Morrison found a mutual respect which led to a mentor/student relationship between the two as they became thick as thieves and close as brothers.

Legacy split after the draft.

I strongly suggest you read the preview for all Survivor Series matches or you aren’t going to understand a whole lot of the shit I’m going on about during and after the show. Especially Team Punk vs. Team Morrison.

----

Survivor Series Preview

Main Event
WWE Championship
Last Man Standing
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c)

The climax to the unfinished 2007 feud which after it’s re-birth has seen Cena and Orton rip each other to pieces. Now they will collide in a match both men dread; a Last Man Standing match. In 2008, it was this very match that saw Randy Orton shatter his collarbone thanks to Triple H, while John Cena was injured by Orton just days before their own Last Man Standing match at No Mercy 07.

At Summerslam the feud between two of the companies biggest stars reignited, Orton and Cena going almost half an hour before Orton opted for the easy way out, countering an FU into a roll-up, the referee missing the handful of tights in the Legend Killer’s grasp. At Unforgiven, John Cena once again became so close to the title, making Chris Jericho tap out less than a second after time ended and Orton scraped in only 4 seconds earlier with a pinfall on Batista. No Mercy saw Cena finally get his shot at the championship in a No Holds Barred match, where Randy couldn’t disqualify himself. Using this to his advantage, the match finished with a low blow from Orton followed by an RKO onto a steel chair.

It looked as if it was over then and there, but the fans wouldn’t let it end, voting Cena in over Batista and the Undertaker to face Randy for the title at Cyber Sunday. In yet another classic, Cena finally snapped, slamming a steel chair across the face of the champion and getting himself disqualified. But John was far from over, stripping the announcers table and smashing it as he FU’ed Orton through it!

Orton and Cena both wanted two things: a re-match and a chance to tear each other to shreds. General Manager Ric Flair decided there was only one thing to do, a Last Man Standing match at Survivor Series. Who will end up the champion? And will this match once again end with a horrific injury? There’s only one way to find out!

5-on-5 Survivor Tag
Team Punk (World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk & Jack Swagger & Triple H & Edge & Chris Jericho) vs. Team Morrison (Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison & Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio & United States Champion, Kofi Kingston & Batista)

Survivor Series ‘09 will host one of the biggest 5-on-5 matches in the 20 year history of the event. CM Punk had to fight tooth and nail to finally win the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam, he began to feel a great resentment against the WWE Universe. The underdog tag had been with Punk his whole climb to the top, and now he was at the top, despite getting two pinfall wins over Triple H and one over Edge, he was still ‘the underdog’ champion. The World Champion had decided he’d had enough and he was out to prove a point: that he was the top man in the WWE and he wasn’t the underdog, he was the overwhelming favourite. His target to prove this point was none other than the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. HBK was voted in to face Punk at Cyber Sunday, but in the corridor on his way to face the champion, he was blindsided and brutally assaulted, taking him out of action for months to come. CM Punk sneered into the camera after the incident, unleashing a barrage against the WWE Universe and the rest of the roster putting himself over as the present and future of the wrestling industry.

The Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison, had a great year in 2009. After winning the Intercontinental Championship from Rey Mysterio at Judgment Day, Morrison, thanks in part to the mentoring by Shawn Michaels, got big wins over Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Kane and even The Game, Triple H. Now he’s finally stepping up into the major leagues, captaining his team to avenge the attack on his mentor, showing no fear in going nose-to-nose with the World Heavyweight Champion.

But the rest of the teams are no rag-tag bunch of randoms, they are fearsome teams who have all had issues in the past and present. Jack Swagger has had his eye on the gold held by Kofi Kingston for almost a month now, but is yet to beat the Jamaican Sensation. Will this be his chance to stake his claim to the belt?

The Game, Triple H has been possibly the biggest acquisition to Team Punk. He has had very emotional collisions with Shawn Michaels over the years, and feel his job is only just beginning. With the man touted as the next HBK, John Morrison, on a rapid rise to the top, The Game feels he should make sure the Guru of Greatness knows who the King Of Kings is. After Morrison got a shocking win, with a helping hand from one of his partners, Batista, Triple H is angrier than ever to get revenge on not only John Morrison, but now also Batista.

Speaking of Batista, he’s had quite a few run-ins with Chris Jericho in recent weeks. After neither were voted in at Cyber Sunday, the two squared off in a huge match-up which Batista in the end prevailed in. Y2J didn’t take this to well, as you’d expect, and has made it his mission to, in his words ‘put The Animal down’. Will he do that tonight?

Finally, the Rated R Superstar, Edge. In recent years, he’s had countless run-ins with both Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio, feuds which have both been revisited over this year, more recently the feud with Rey Mysterio. Edge was hand-picked by former enemy CM Punk, both men deciding to put their differences aside and work together for the common ‘good’ in their eyes: revenge against those who have disrespected them.

There you have it, one of the biggest and most star-studded Survivor Tag matches in history, but who will prevail? The crafty and devious Team Punk or the young guns of Team Morrison?

4-on-4 Survivor Tag
Team Hart: Big Show & Kane & The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith) vs. Team Colons: Undisputed Tag Team Champions, The Colons & Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Tag teams have been thrust back into the spotlight in the WWE, and are being showcased in this 4-on-4 Survivor Tag match. The Colons defeated The Hart Dynasty at Cyber Sunday to once again become Undisputed Tag Team Champions. The second generation stars are livid and want their titles back, with a chance to prove it at Survivor Series. But the gargantuan team of Big Show & Kane also have their eyes on the gold, and the reunited London & Kendrick could stake their claim for the belts by beating the former champions in this match. Who will walk out of Survivor Series as the best tag team in the WWE?

ECW Championship
Extreme Rules
Christian vs. Evan Bourne (c)

Survivor Series will mark the end of an era for WWE’s ECW, the show having it’s final broadcast 5 days before. The ECW Championship will be defended one last time in an Extreme Rules match before the roster is spread between Raw and Smackdown. Christian and Evan Bourne have been two fan favourites working hard on ECW all year and are fittingly the final two men representing the brand. But both are hungry to walk out of the ring with the honour of being the last ECW Champion, but only one can.

MVP’s VIP Lounge w/Undertaker

Montel Vontavious Porter has had a whirlwind year on Raw. Once again abandoning the fans, Porter has decided there’s only one thing left to do. If the higher-ups won’t give him a title shot, he’ll prove he deserves to be in the Main Event by beating the one and only Undertaker. The Deadman has not accepted a match from MVP or even replied to his taunts, rather playing his classic mind games with Montel. MVP has invited the Undertaker to the VIP Lounge at Survivor Series, hoping this will be his chance to finally bring the Lord of Darkness back into the spotlight.

Raw vs. ECW
William Regal vs. Finlay

Another special ECW exhibition match, an international and cross-brand encounter between William Regal and Dave Finlay. Finlay wants to give ECW a big send-off, while Regal wants to make sure Finlay doesn’t get that opportunity. Who will prevail in this battle of wills?

The DiBiase Conglomerate (Ted DiBiase & Umaga) vs. Cryme Tyme

Ted DiBiase Jr. was undoubtedly born with a silver spoon in his mouth, growing up a life of privilege as the son of the aptly named ‘Million Dollar Man’, Ted DiBiase Sr. In recent months he’s used his immense wealth to secure the services of the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga, as his bodyguard. The DiBiase Conglomerate as it was now known targeted Cryme Tyme. DiBiase felt JTG & Shad ‘didn’t belong’ in the same company as him, so with his bodyguard Umaga by his side, brutally assaulted both men after a match with London & Kendrick. Cryme Tyme didn’t take too kindly to this, returning the favour next week and robbing Ted DiBiase, before dancing around his unconscious body with cash in hand as the crowd played along with their ‘Money, Money’ catchphrase. Now it’s time to see once and for all, will The DiBiase Conglomerate rid Cryme Tyme of the WWE, or will the heart of this young team prevail over the craftiness and strength of DiBiase and Umaga?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This looks like all of your BTBs. I mean that in a positive way & a negative way. All your BTBs seem good, but they never really go the distance. Lets hope this is the one.

John Cena versus Orton sounds good, and I hope this IS the final chapter in the feud. Cena seems face once Cyber Sunday came around? Also, I'm guessing a Scramble match happened at Unforgiven. I guess you forgot to mention what was going on there.

After reading the first paragraph of the Punk v. Morrison match, I call HBK being out until the Rumble, then returning to win the Rumble, and facing the new world champion; John Morrison at WM for the title. lol, just a guess. Anyways, good way to turn Punk heel I must say. HHH as heel is also very good. I see Edge turning on his team. Nothing else really. Will be a hell of a match.

The other elimination match also sounds good. Nothing really special tbh though. I'd much rather see all these teams go back at it. Also, you should explain Big Show-Kane coming back together.

Christian will be the one benefiting most from the match with Bourne. If he loses he can say he's tired of chump change(gold), and he wants the big stuff; world championships. Leading him to go after Punk, or Cena/Orton, or get into a feud with a main event person. If he wins, he can simply get pushed saying he wants even more gold. Should be a good match. I wonder how bad an extreme rules match can be with two faces though. It wont be that brutal unless you really turn one of them heel during the match. Bad move.

MVP-Undertaker was done by CMS as well. Lets see how far, and how good your version will be.

Finlay-Regal will def. be a favorite of mine. I love the chemistry they have, and you must use the technicallity of Regal, and the brawn of Finlay, and you will have a master piece under your belt.

Ditch Chryme Tyme, and push Dibiase to the moon plz.

Looks good. Will read Survivor Series fo' shooo'!

seX-Power

Main Event
WWE Championship
Last Man Standing
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c)

Title change on first event seems kinda pointless. Despite the hype I'm not too excited for this match tbh.

5-on-5 Survivor Tag
Team Punk (World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk & Jack Swagger & Triple H & Edge & Chris Jericho) vs. Team Morrison (Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison & Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio & United States Champion, Kofi Kingston & Batista)

Should be great, and I expect the younger guy in Morrison to get a big rub and go on to get that push you described in the chatroom.

4-on-4 Survivor Tag
Team Hart: Big Show & Kane & The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith) vs. Team Colons: Undisputed Tag Team Champions, The Colons & Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Could be a good match, and I think the Hart Dynasty are the most pushable team in your division.

ECW Championship
Extreme Rules
Christian vs. Evan Bourne (c)

Should be a good match with both guys trying the hardest they can, but I expect Christian to use his wily veteran's cunning to pull out the win.

MVP’s VIP Lounge w/Undertaker

Beat down the Dead Man please.

Raw vs. ECW
William Regal vs. Finlay

Could either be a technical match or a brawl but the latter makes for more exciting reading. Hopefully this will be as brutal as their real-life encounters.

The DiBiase Conglomerate (Ted DiBiase & Umaga) vs. Cryme Tyme

DiBiase sucks but Umaga pwns, so I have mixed feelings on this conglomerate, as Umaga would probably be overshadowed anyway. Cryme Tyme have no right to go over.

Show looks good, as does the BTB. Don't tire yourself out and I hope this lasts.

seX-Power

Please don't tell me you've followed CT and given IWF up for the other place as well...

seX-Power

Unless you're just posting elsewhere and staying here (like me), then it's cool.