World Record Daily Vlogger ends after 10 years..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No one will probably know who Charles Trippy is unless you've been in the dark corridors of YouTube and stumbled across one of his viral videos.. He only has 1.4 million subscribers and on YouTube today that's not really a big deal... but he holds 1 distinction which has been recognized by Guinness World Records and Ripley's Believe It or Not!.. and that is that for every day from May 1st, 2009 to just a few days ago he vlogged and uploaded a video of his life to YouTube making him the longest consecutive daily vlogger in history.

Now I know most of you will be like.. "Who gives a shit?".. well.. 1.4 million people first off.. with myself included in that... but it's a real statement of dedication to an art and dedication to your fanbase to achieve what he has. During this 10 year run he got married, found out he had a cancerous brain tumor, filmed the open-brain surgery, went through a long recovery process, joined the band We The Kings as the bassist, got divorced, suffered through the death of loved ones, found love once again, got married, went on worldwide tours with the band, tons of other stuff in between and he and his wife are now expecting their first child... it is a crazy thing to put all of that out there... but he did.

I've watched him the past 6 years and I just felt like I would like to share him with all of the people here that I care for... I hope at least some of you enjoy it and become new members of the CTFxC (Charles Trippy Family Corps).

Thanks for reading.. I'll drop a video here summarizing the 10 years.

Last edited: