World Cup request.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
So the World Cup is coming up in a week or so and I thought I would show my support for England in the form of a signature, anyone who can do this for me will get serious rep.

Theme (who?): Steven Gerrard (left) Fabio Capello (centre) Wayne Rooney (right)
Size*: What ever
Main Text*: England
Sub Text*: 3 Lions on the shirt
Colour(s)*: Whatever looks good, preferably bright ones
Background: St. Georges Cross (England flad)
Other comments: If it fits please could you include a close up of the England badge, but if it looks to crowded just leave it.

Thanks in advance, rep will be given :).

maty619

Reaction score
I see that this has only been viewed by constantine so I am just posting to try and catch some GFXers attention, please have a look at the specifiactions.

Klide

Reaction score
Im not really familiar with soccer but id be glad to do the sig if you could post pics.

Jachson

Reaction score
Lol, if no one gets to this and I'm free I'll do it. I'm a pretty big soccer/football fan too and can't wait for the World Cup 2010. Funny thing is you're loading your signature with my banners, Lmfao. Good repping though. But like I said, I'll try to do this IF I have time. BTW, Spain or Brazil FTW. ;)

maty619

Reaction score
Im not really familiar with soccer but id be glad to do the sig if you could post pics.

article-1077362-0213CB85000005DC-556_468x376.jpg

Steven Gerrard, please could you crop out the blue guy.
_41086030_rooney.jpg

Wayne Rooney, again please could you crop the other guy out.
fabio-capelli-03.jpg

Fabio Capello
englandnationalteamb_151661.jpg

England football badge. Cheers :thumbsup:

Klide

Reaction score
Lol, if no one gets to this and I'm free I'll do it. I'm a pretty big soccer/football fan too and can't wait for the World Cup 2010. Funny thing is you're loading your signature with my banners, Lmfao. Good repping though. But like I said, I'll try to do this IF I have time. BTW, Spain or Brazil FTW. ;)

Like I said not much familiar with soccer but Im actually excited fo the World cup. I got Spain winning Torres FTW!