World Championship Wrestling - The Great American Bash 2000 onwards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DANTE savage

Reaction score
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING- THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH 2000 ONWARDS

So, I toyed with the idea of producing a BTB which was set when Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff first took over WCW, but then I thought, that's too obvious, and I wanted to do something unique, but still of this era. I have decided to begin my BTB following the sham that was WCW Great American Bash 2000, I have made this decison because I want a challenge, as well as turning around the crap Russo and Bischoff delivered in the months before The Bash, I want to take a tough postion and turn it into something great, and God help me, it won't be easy.

Coming off of Great American Bash 2000, which was ended with a ridiculous Goldberg heel turn, I have the task of getting that over, getting the already botched New Blood and Millonaire's Club angle over, and turning the Russo and Bischoff era into something great, I chose to do it at this time because this was just when people realised it was another sucky and crappy regime, so it's time to for Russo and Bischoff to wise up and change thier ways, and this is exactly what I will do with this BTB. Even tthough the real Russo is so set in his ways he would never take a different approach, this is my fantasy BTB so I'm gonna make even old Vinnie write a good product. i don't know what style I'll be following, I'll just try and write the best show I can and make it a WCW people would actually wanna watch.

So this is the fantasy that Russo and Bischoff sat down and thought, right, we have missed the ball and this show is not working, let's try something else, and they made that decision on writing the first Nitro after the bash, shame they didn't make it before turning Goldberg heel, eh?

WCW_Logo2.png

WCW Great American Bash 2000 Results:

Lietenunt Loco defeated Disco Inferno to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Title (god what they did to this once awesome division)...

Kronic defeated The Mamalukes to become the no.1 contenders to the WCW Tag Team Titles...

G.I (Booker T, so theres another dilema, getting him out of that PURE SHIT gimmick) defeated Shawn Stasiak in boot camp (jesus almighty) match...

Shane Douglas beat The Wall in a tables match...

Scott Steiner downed Tank Abott in an Asylum match to retain the WCW United States Title...

Hollywood Hogan defeated Billy Kidman to keep his job and earn a WCW Title shot at Bash At The Beach...

Ric Flair dropped David Flair to keep his job in a Father Vs Son match...

Vampiro beat Sting in a Human Torch Match...

Jeff Jarrett rolled over Kevin Nash to retain the WCW Title with help from Goldberg...

Nitro preview up soon, comments will be appreciated as I step where no man has (or maybe should lol) before!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, this certainly is a challenge lol. Good luck, I'd like to see how you can actually make this work.

KF4E

Reaction score
Best of luck with this. It's always nice to see a WCW thread. The Bash results were cool, and I'll be reviewing your thread.