World Action Wrestling (WAW)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MK3

Reaction score
Backstory: In one of the most surprising twist in the Wrestling World today, WWE closed it’s doors down, after getting a lot of heat from the government, and media and such like that. All of the superstars on the WWE roster was terminated from their contracts, but the development Territory, Florida Championship Wrestling stayed alive with Dusty Rhodes took it over. Some of the WWE roster went to FCW, but others wanted nothing to do with the development territory. Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman were having a conversation one night, and the subject of WWE going down was discussed. After a lot of discussion, the idea was thrown around that Paul Heyman should start his own company. Paul Heyman said he would, be he didn’t have enough money.

Two weeks later, Paul Heyman was once again contacted by Rob Van Dam about the Wrestling Promotion. RVD asked how much money do you have? Heyman says he has about 779,000 dollars, but he would at least need one million. So they talk about other stuff for a little while, then they end the conversation.

One week later, RVD once again calls Heyman and tells him that RVD has scrapped up 400,000 dollars from him, and other wrestlers that want to see the company come alive. So Heyman now has 1,179,000. Heyman gets a TV deal with USA network for a one hour time slot on Tuesday Nights. He even managed to get a deal for PPV each month! Everything was running smoothly, RVD even got a roster for Heyman! For this, Heyman made RVD the Co. Owner of the company. Now, all they needed was a name for the company. What could it be? After some though, Cody Rhodes who is on the roster came up with World Action Wrestling (WAW) So everything was set for the first show for WAW!

WAW Roster
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Hardcore Holly
JBL
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
JTG
Mr. Kennedy
Paul London
Randy Orton
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Super Crazy
Triple H
Umaga
Batista
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Edge
Finlay
Jamie Noble
Jesse
John Morrison
Kane
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

Divas
Beth Phoenix
Candice
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Cherry
Michelle McCool
Victoria

Pay-Per-View Schedule
King of the Ring-May 18th, 2008
One Night Stand- June 1st, 2008
Vengeance- June 29th, 2008
Rebellion- July 20th, 2008
SummerSlam - August 17, 2008
No Forgiveness- September 7th, 2008
No Mercy- October 5th, 2008
CyberSlam- October 26th, 2008
Survivor Series- November 23rd, 2008
Armageddon- December 21st, 2008
Royal Rumble-January 28th, 2009
No Escape-February 18th, 2009
WrestleMania 25-April 1st, 2009

**Note to DX_3:16: I just now noticed that I used WAW in my thread. Sorry, if you want me to change it, I will. Just tell me**

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, the backstory isn't exactly realistic, and I am surprised that you just used a complete list of WWE superstars, rather than some indy guys. Interested to see what you can do with this, and I'll try to check in later.

MK3

Reaction score
The following was released on the new WAW.com

Originally posted by WAW.com
The following matches have been announced for the debut show of WAW. The WAW Championship will be defended in a new match called Champion's Survival Match. The match will start with 2 superstars, and will continue until one superstar is eliminated via pinfall or submission. After someone is eliminated, another superstar will come out, and fight the remaining superstar. This will continue until 4 men have came out.

This match will also take place in the Women's Championship match.

WAW.com has already gotten 2 million page views, and it is rising everyday!

Evil Austin

well......

WAW - Is Kinda My BTB name ? Its for WAW We Are Wrestling and well I don't know...you can keep WAW if u like but I would have been pissed if yours were exactly like mine.

MK3

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me use WAW DX! Here is a article off of WAW.com

Debut Show!

The card for the Debut show of WAW has been released! The card is below.

Women's Championship:
Champion's Survival Match

Steel Cage Match
Intercontinental Championship
John Morrison vs Matt Hardy

WAW Championship:
Champion's Survival Match

Evil Austin

well looks alright, I might be reading good luck, In a couple of days Ill have a PPV up on MY WAW lol feel free to check that out if you like.

MK3

Reaction score

Earlier, we posted a article explaining the match Champion's Survival Match. We made a mistake when we posted that. It said that four men or women would come out after the the first elimination has taken place, but only three will come out. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

The first show is coming along good, and it may be posted tonight! You can still post predictions or comments for the debut show, before it is up!

wwerko619

Reaction score
This will be confusing. If DX let you have WAW as your name, then awesome. Il be checking in for your first show defently:)