Work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So TODAY sometimes towards the end of my shift today, like around 3:15-20pm, (was supposed to get out at 4 but ended up being close to 4:20pm) I see a red pick up truck sitting out at one of the pumps. 10 mins later A cop pulls in. Then another. And another. Til eventually there were 4 cop cars including the K-9 Officer in our lot.
Now let me back up to earlier that day, A guy came in and said he was staying at the motel across the street. Said he had a pick up truck that was stolen from him along with his wallet last night. After the cops pulled in I saw him kinda hide in front of the pickup and walked around the lot into our store. (I can't help but think that maybe this truck was his stollen one. He left after all the cops showed up. Went back to the motel. There were 2 guys and 1 Woman in the vehicle and the cops arrested them and sat them in their squads. The K-9 unit was brought out and was sniffing around the vehicle and started barking and acting nuts as if he found some drugs. The Cops were searching everything. A Blue pick up pulled in and that Cop got out and was putting some mini dirt bikes that was in the red pickup into the blue pick up. (I didnt find out til later that the blue "undercover" Pick up was A "materials confiscation" truck.
I wasn't able to catch many clear shots but, they were there for almost an hr.
20190807_153230.jpg

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20190807_153008.jpg
[automerge]1565282929[/automerge]
20190807_153348.jpg

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am guessing the bike was stolen and the truck had drugs in it.
I think it was a combination. Nit only drugs but I believe the truck was also stolen along with 2 mini dirt bikes. They took both license plates off the truck

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Today at Work I found this little Gal walking along the Sidewalk against the store. In plain sight!
20190913_175011.jpg
-
I brought her home to take care of in the mean time:
20190913_211024.jpg
20190913_195351.jpg20190913_230710.jpg

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Huh what an interesting day

Tangent Time: It feels odd seeing "PLUS TAX" on price tags - in Australia a seller has to, by law, list the full price of a good/service, which includes all taxes that may be applied to the product (goods & services tax, alcohol tax, cigarette tax etc.) - because screw making the customer do any unnecessary math when going shopping.

How good is Australia? :)

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn