Woo Hoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Got an HD PVR today, I now get HD Net! I've already got the PVR set up to record Raw, Smackdown, Impact & ROH. And as soon as WWE gets a Canadian Broadcaster for Superstars & NXT, they will be added also.

I also now get the ScoreHD which means I can watch Raw & Smackdown in HD as well. (Too bad no SpikeHD)

I love watching the HD channels now. So crisp. I watched Canada kick Russia's ass tonight in HD, it was awesome!!

This Guy

Wait? Does DragonGate USA have tv? or are they strickly PPV right now?

LadyHotrod

I think they just have PPV right now.

Awesome, I had this stuff for a while and it's really sweet. Never have to worry about taping anything and HD is always so damn wonderful.

LadyHotrod

I've got a 42 and it's hella sexy indeed. We're looking to get a bigger one soon. This one seems small now.

I love pausing live TV. That is so awesome. I usually record all the wrestling shows and watch them later so I can FF the pathetic matches.

This Guy

I probably will still watch Raw Live as I always do, but I'm usually not home for Smackdown and lots of time only maybe see the tail end of it. Now I can just watch it from the start. I also set up to record Smallville cause I again usually am not home and then I forget to watch it later on the west coast feed at 11 or on Space on Sunday. I actually have remembered every episode since they returned from winter break but last week didn't really catch it because well I forgot till Sunday and my son was screaming while it was on so I missed most of it and couldn't hear the rest of it. Now with the beauty of PVR, never again. lol

noumenon

Didn't have HD before hand? Once you get HD you'll never be able to watch regular channels again. I've got standard HD service but in June I'm getting Verizon Fios (fiberoptic service) installed. The picture quality is even better than the regular HD service and comes with standard DVR (which is the equiv of what you call PVR). Should look delicious on my 60 inch plasma.

This Guy

no we didn't. I mean I had my game systems hooked up with HDMI cables and what not, but we couldn't afford the HD Recievers.

noumenon

From what I've heard hooking up the consoles with the HDMI cables really doesn't make much of a difference. I've got mine hooked up through component and they look alright.

This Guy

Thank God the 360 Vision cam though and PS3 cam aren't hd cameras though, cause there are some ugly gamers out there including myself and no one needs to see that in HD. lol

LadyHotrod

LMAO.

If you had a pussy, you'd have 50000000 requests for a cam by now.

LadyHotrod

haha, I don't have one, but some guy asked me the other day and I lied and said yes just so he could get a boner and then I said I didn't feel like turning on my cam.

His dick was a sad panda.