women who could help out the divas division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
So I just got finished watching some women indy wrestling I think Mschif, Saraya Knight,Cherry bomb,Allison Danger, and a few others would do wonders for the wwe divas division.

Saraya Knight is paige from nxt's mom. First time mom and daughter tag team would be awesome to see if wwe decides to make tag teams for the divas and such.

I know Sara del rey is a nxt trainer but I would love it if she was on the roster

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just stop asking them to wrestle and make the women valets and things of that nature.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Paige.

But the main issue is we need WWE to put some faith in the women's division and start having some feuds and storylines behind the divas. Otherwise it's just a waste of time and everyones care cup is empty. At least with feuds people may care a little especially if they can improve the quality of wrestling slowly.