Woman Climbs Into Lion Exhibit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

A woman has been filmed climbing into the lion exhibit at the Bronx Zoo on Saturday

Other visitors watched on his fear as the woman climbed over the low safety barrier and appeared to be stood mere feet away from the big cat

The woman taunted the lion by waving her hands and dancing

The Bronx Zoo said they are taking the incident seriously and have a 'zero tolerance policy' on visitors ignoring safety barriers

This kind of crap pisses me off. She is a grown woman and completely ignorant of her actions. Had the lion done something, he would have been killed all because she wanted to be a dumbass and hop the barrier. She needs to be arrested. Reminds me of the Harambe incident only that involved a child. What is her excuse!? I am glad the lion didn't attack her because he would have lost his life. Hard to believe people like this are out there. I am convinced those barriers protect the animals from people anymore, not the other way around.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
And they humans are the Apex Species...also the lion should have eaten the bitch.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And they humans are the Apex Species...also the lion should have eaten the bitch.
He would have died if he did anything to her. They have no choice but to shoot an animal if they attack someone.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
He would have died if he did anything to her. They have no choice but to shoot an animal if they attack someone.
I understand, and I think that is unfair for the obvious reason. I just think it would have been the perfect concept of Karma.

Reactions: Solid Snake