[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
So we're gonna do the mass claim? well alright then.

I'm a town support on to tag along with the Mayor, Flower Child, I havent used my one shot yet, probably shoulda used in on Day 2 but wasn't around when Ultra swapped to SA and got him lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I suppose if the cult are that Dark Web thing we might still have a shot, but frankly I also think that faction would have won a while ago. Looking sus and getting lynched isn't that difficult, especially not when the leading wagon at EoD was like 3 votes strong at one time.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Again, the problem with Cult, is outside of the head cult, the others had/have town roles anyways, so the mass claim doesn't help us with that. It doesn't also really fully help the SK due to the fact the roles on the culted changed either.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So essentially we gotta get all non-cultists to agree to a lynch on the same guy who has to be the cult leader. Great! No way that could go wrong :jade

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Pretty much, and hope we pick the right fake claim :D We're basically hoping we pick the right lynch.

Honestly, if we're dealing with a zombie cult game is over and even SK has little hope of winning, so I'm hoping its bandit and cult leader hasn't been that successful.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll be frank, the mass claim can potentially help us narrow down fake claims but it won't serve us the cult leader outright so I suppose we're still just in the process of narrowly improving our chances.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
There can be only 2 fake claims and 5 real claims, due to converted cults still knowing their roles their fake claims are technically true in the sense those roles existed in this game before.

Obviously we're looking at any group that has 2 or more roles in it, as any thing with 1 makes it the real claim.

2 support
2 control

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah so I'm PGO, don't think it's really smart to reveal if I've used but yall can assume I haven't shot anyone

unvote

vote:pendex

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: pendex

everyone needs to claim, are we missing anyone else

Tweet