WNG - Wrestling's Next Generation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

czwrestler

Reaction score
First forum i seen with such a developed fantasy writing section. I have decided to post some of my order works once in a while. A couple early shows are missing and i am sorry for any confussion that may cause.

here is the first show i can find.
Couple notes, the grammar is terrible, i didn't ahve microsoft word then and i don't want to edit it as it personally takes a way from it.
Cena4592 is another forum name i use elsewhere

**Opening Video plays to days grace animal i have become**

Cena4592" Welcome to a special edition of Showcase! Where young guys get their starts and old guys get their matches! And tonight we got 3 exclusive match here for you, Straight from WWE we have John cena vs Samoa joe as our main event plus we have Christopher Daniels vs Drake Younger! BUt before that we have our openng match.

Tony CHinel: Ladies and Gentlemen, our opening bout is schedule for one fall, making his way to the ring accompined by Cheech CLOUDY!. And his opponent accompanied by johny Kashmere, TRENT ACID!

**DING**

Trent and Cloudy get into a lock up, Trent pushes cloudy back into the corner and is forced to break it, As he lets go of Trent Throws a wicked right hand that knocks cloudy outside of the ring. Trent Climbs outside and picks up Cloudy who kicks Acid in the gut, Cloudy jumps on the apron and springboards fro the second rope into a moonsault! Cheeche comes over to check on cloudy but Johnny Kashmere attacks him from behind and the two starting brawling up the ramps where cheech hits rake to the eyes of kashmere. Cheech Hooks Johnny and nails him with a pumphandle toss. Meanwhile Cloudy is back in the ring waiting for Trent, when Trent slides in Cloudy nails a dropkick to the head. Trent Stumbles to his feet and cloud hits toe back and jumps on his back, Clouds flips forward for a yoshitonic (flipping power bomb that accidentally takes out the ref. Trent acid is out on his feet when cloudy picks him up for a Canadian destroyer! the impact was so brutal Trent acid bounce off the ring and lands hung on the second rope, Cheech slides in the ring, Cloudy runs bounces off the ropes and hits the 215(cloudy version of 619) while Cheech nails stiff dropkick to the back of Trent acid's head, thus executing Cloudy with a chance of Cheech!. cloudy rolls back in the ring and makes the cover, but the ref is still out cold!Johny kashmere rushes the ring and nails Cheech with a steel chair and hits Cloudy in the gut with it, Johnny hook's cloudy's leg and nails him with the cradle brain buster (cradle suplex drop into Kashmere's knee). Johnny drags Trent for the cover, nails cheech again with the steel chair for good measure and wakes the ref for the pin, 1.........................2..................................................3!

Tony chimel: winner of this matchup, TRENT ACID!

**Intermission while Puddle of Mudd performs Famous**

Cena4592: holy hell that kept you on your toes. What an opener for Showcase. Well now we must get on with the show great job men.

Tony Chimel: The next match up is a one fall match up with a 15 minute time limit. Making his way to the ring making his WNG from CZW, DRAKE YOUNGER! And his opponent straight for TNA, he is heaven sent and hell bound, the fallen angle Christopher Daniels!

**DING**

Drake Younger and Chris Daniels are both making their WNG debut here tonight. Both get right in each other faces shouting at each other when out of nowhere Daniels slap drake across the face, that was heard round the Arena! Drake gets up and walks right into an STO by Daniels, Daniels floats over and applies a face look on to drake. Drake struggles to his feet and gets to the ropes and bounces Daniels off Daniels comes back at him for an other STO but Drake ducks out of the ways and punches Daniels straight in the kisser, Younger’s grabs Daniels and flips him with a snapnare followed by a kick to the back, Drake hits an other kick and another kick on the back of the neck of Daniels. Drake Drags Daniels back to his feet and Irish whips Daniels Daniel comes back with an Irish whip of his own and younger comes back Daniels catches him and hits the tilt a while power bomb, 1...2......... Kick out. Daniels picks up Drake and goes for a suplex but Daniels hooks his leg preventing it, Drake picks up Daniels in a fireman position and throws him into a modified FU, 1...2...kick out! Younger goes to the top rope but Daniels hits the ropes catches younger stuck on the top, Daniels Climbs up there with Younger and hooks both his arm, Daniels jumps back with younger in tow for an Angles wing from the top rope! 1........................2.....................2 7/8 Kickout. Daniels in is compete shock he is stunned and younger is out cold, Daniels rolls younger face up and goes to the turnbuckle, Jumps up t the second rope up to the third and moonsault, the BME! But younger rolls out of the way at the last second as Daniels crashes and burns. Drake struggles to his feet from the corner as Daniels does the same on the other side of the ring the two stumble to the middle and square off again. Drake slaps, Daniels kicks, Younger chops, Chris punches followed by a toe kick. Daniels hooks both his arms ands tries to brings younger up but younger fights against hit, younger reverses it and gets behind Daniels hooking both his arms. Younger swings and loads his opponent upside down and drop him n his head for the drake landing (vertabreaker). 1...........2..................3!

Tony Chimel: Winner DRAKE YOUNGER!

Cena4592: He one DAMN!

**Intermission Saliva plays ladies and gentlemen**

Cena4592: One hell of night and we haven’t done yet. The ultimate mark matches JOEVS CENA!

Tony Chimel: These men don't need introductions

* Cena and Joe enter the ring respectively with the fan bas e 50/50*

**DING**

Cena and Joe stare at each other then Joe sticks out his hand for a handshake, Cena slowly reaches out and shakes his hand but instantly after rakes the eyes of Joe, Cena throws right hands and left hands on Joe back him into a corner, the ref pulls Cena off and tells him to break it up, Cena pushes him out of the way and back to Joe who out of nowhere slaps Cena followed by a superkick. JOe rolls cen a an and grabs his leg and smiles, Joe locks cena's leg and applies the stf! Cena is screaming in pain as Joe has the hold locked in, Cena sticks his foot out and just barely snags the bottom rope with it, Joe kicks up Cena and Irish whips him as Cena comes back Joe catches him with a spinout power bomb! Joe has the smile again and he waves his again in front of Cena face shouting "you can't see me", Joe bounce off the ropes and drop his fist Samoan knuckle shuffle.jopes drags Cena to his feet and loads him on his should then slams him down for a fireman carry. 1.....2........kick out. Joe picks of Cena again and throws him in the corner. He place Cena on the top robes and hooks his leg going for the muscle buster but Cena battles out of it punching Joe in the face several times. Joes stumbles away and Cena hits leg drop to the back of his head, Joe gets back up and Cena places him on his shoulder and nails him with the FU. 1...2...kick outcome is mad now; he rolls over Joe and locks in the STFU! Joes struggling but can he holds on. Joe powers out of the moves and looks exhuasted.cean gets back to his feet and picks up Joe, Joe starting hitting Cena is the gut until clean releases his grasp and Joe nails a kick to the side of cena's head, he loads cena on the top rope, hooks his legs, and drops him down for the muscle buster!1..........2.................2 7/8 kickout. Joe cant believe it, the muscle buster couldn't get it down, joe punches the mat then picks up cena loads him on his shoulders, joe is attempting to go for the island driver but cena clims b off his shoulders and low blows joe! cena irish whips joe in the corner adn places him on the top rope and cena climbs up there with him, is he going for a superplex? cena grabs joes legs threw his head and picks up joe and slams him down with a muscles buster from the top rope! 1............................2.................................3!

Tony Chimel: Winner John Cena!

*Cena steals the mic*

John Cena: See that? that was me kicking the ass out of the best man in WNG and i didn't need anyone’s help, everyone keeps saying cena fears joe and joes gonna kill you and cena sucks, Well joe is damn near dead and i don’t suck! i won the match and you all can go to hell!

czwrestler

Reaction score
a couple of early shows are missing i am sorry but here is the next one.
Btw for those wondering i still write this company just a lot less often. I want to catch you up as much as possible

**Opening Video plays and Fireworks fily**

Cena4592: Last Week we saw Ruckus and Sabian pin Cheech and Alex Shelley at the same time to become tag team champions and i decreed that they must defend their titles againist the men they pinned.So with background intel lets get this night started with your tag team match up.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is schedule for one fall and is for the WNG tag team championship. Making their way to the ring the tam team champions from CZW. RUCKUS AND "BLACK JESUS" SABIAN! And their opponents

Cheech from CZW and Alex Shelley from TNA

**Cheech and Shelley don't show**

Tony ChimeL: And their opponets Cheech and Alex Shelley

**Still nothing**

*ref and chimel discuss the next move*

Tony Chimel: The Refere has informed me that the team of Cheech and Shelley have til the count of ten to get to the ring or they forfeit.

Ruckus says to sabian, "after that beating they won't ever get up"

Cloudy is helping cheech to the ring but shelley is still no where to be seen

9........................................Cheech is in the ring

.....Shelley bloody and bruised is stumbling down the ramp and rolls in the ring at the very last second.

**DING**

Ruckus and Sabian are laughing at the battered state of their opponents, Ruckus bounces off the ropes and nails a Yakuza kick onto cheech and sabian irish whips Shelley into the corner, Sabian taps Ruckus's shoulder and point at shelley in the corner. Ruckus goes at Shelley perfroming the Razzle Dazzle (Handspring back elbow towards opponent in the turnbuckle).Shelley falls on the floors while Ruckus goes back to cheech throws him into another turnbuckle and starting pounding the crap out of cheech until cheech is out cold sitting on the bottom rope.Ruckus goes to the far side of ring and climbs the turnbuckle while Sabian Climbs up their with him, Sabian jumps and nails the black jesus stomp on Shelley as Ruckus flips hitting the Poetic Ruckus (Flip Dropkick from one turnbuckle to another). Ruckus and Sabian pin both men. 1............2...................The count is broken up by a team of men in bandanas, what is going on here? The mystery team startsing attacking Ruckus and Sabian with steel chairs and one lifts up Ruckus for a double underhook piledriver and the other an Inverted Death valley driver. The team gets out of the ring and tries to run but to GM with security is their to stop them,

Cena4592: Who the in the blue hell are you two and what in the hell makes you think you can interfere in my match?

Mystery guy 1:Were your next tag team champions

Mystery guy 2: We are mvp's in ROH we are here to help WNG

Briscoes: MAN UP!

Cena4592: that is all fine and dandy but now you have to back that little speach up because next week you are facing 3, count them 3 teams in a 2 on 6 handicap match. Cheech and Cloudy, Shelley and Sabin, and of couse Ruckus and Sabian, and the man that makes the pin will win tag team gold for his team. Good luck

**INtermission while Saliva plays i walk alone**

Cena4592: back and we are ready to settle the situation with the underground championship belt

Tony Chimel: the following match is up is shedule for one fall is to settle the disputed over the underground champion, making his way to the ring M-dogg 20! And his opponent the playa from the himalya, Sonjay dutt!

*Switches to camera in teh back showing Sonjay dutt out cold.

Cena4592: what the hell jsut happened, that was my champion he is on next! Younger get your ass over here

*Drake Walks over and sees Dutt

Younger: What the hell happen here?

Cena4592: Younger you are taking Sonjay 's place in the title match, you win you are champion

Tony Chomel: ladies and Gentle i have just been informed that Sonjay Dutt has forfeited and the next match for the WNG underground will go as planned, so with out futher ado, Drake Younger!

**DING**

Drake Younger instanly loads right hand on to M-dogg, M-dogg counters with a right hand of his own. Drake throws left, M-dogg throws a left. Drake toe kicks m-dogg and kicks him in the face.He grabs m-dogg and does a brainbuster!Younger goes to the corner, jumps up to the second pe and hits M-dogg witha moonsault!. Younger picks up M-dogg and places him on his shoulders going for that mdified cradle shock like monuvere but m-dogg climbs down and rakes the eyes of younger M-dogg climb the top rope and does a shotoing star DDT onto younger! 1..............2................2 4/5 kickout. M-dogg get up and goes back to the top rope, be studies younger then jumps gain for a shooting star leg drop but younger rolls out of the way. Younger get to his feet at the same time as M-dogg, M-dogg bounces off the ropes and does a tilt a whir but Younger reveres it into a facebuster.Drake picks up m-dogg and hooks his arms going for Drake's Landing (vertabreaker) but m-dogg beats him to the punch lifting drake first for his own version of the vertabreaker. 1..........2............kickout. "How the hell!" shouts M-dogg in rage!.M-dogg places drake youngr on the top rope and tries a Frankensteiner but drake catches him for a top rope powerbomb 1 .........2 ........... kickout.Younger gets back to his feet and loads m-dogg on his shoulders climbing he top rope with m-dogg in tow, he jumps to the outside of the ring hittting the modified cradle shock!1................2..................3..............4...............5.................6................7...............8..............9........ m-dogg andYounger get back in the ring in time, Younger pins m-dogg1............2........kickout! Younger get up and M_dogg lowblows younger but the ref doesn't see it. Younger goes down and M-dogg geos up to the top agian, Younger throws the ref the ropes and caues M-dogg to get stuck on the top rope. Drake goesover to M-dogg and punches him serval times and climbs on the turnbuckle and reverse underhooks both of M-dogg's arms and twist for Drake's landing off the top rope!1.....................................2..........................................3!

Tony Chimel: Winner and NEW WNG UNDEGROUND CHAMPION! DRAKE YOUNGER!!!!!

**Younger brutalized, bloody, and half dead raises his title toward to sky, and shouts "CZW!!" the crowd chants CZW CZW CZW!!**

**INtermission while Saliva does encore performance of I walk alone**

Cena4592: Match fo the night and we still got to handicap match.

Tony Chimel: the following match is 2 on 3 handicap match shedule for one fall make their way to the ring from ROH, Chris Hero and KENTA!.

Samoa joe: Well fells time to reveal the man i choose as your first opponent, Necro Butcher!

Mcguinees: Your next opponetn is simply Pheonoinal. AJ Styles!

Punk: Your last opponent boys, i took a lot of time on this one and only one man comes to mind, Straight from Deathvalley and not exactly living, the Undertaker!

**Lights go out in teh arena and when tehy come back on the 3 men are in the three beating the crap out of KENTA and Hero.

**DING**

Taker and Necro butcher start punching KENTA and Chirs hero backing them both in the same corner, AJ styles runs does splash crushing both men, taker goes to the opposite side of the ring and does a splash of his own. Necro Butcher left KENTAup and Guerrial press him to the outside of the ring, Taker takes Hero and picks him up and drops him with a snakes eyes followed by the big boot.AJ bounes off the ropes and flips over but KENTA catches him for a powerbomb to the guardrail.Necro Climbs out the ringbut KENTA slaps him in the face and nails a Superkick to Necro Butcher, i the ring Taker has hero up and drives him down with the last ride, KENTA slides in the rings and tries to lift taker for the G2S butTaker fights out of it. Taker takes KENTA and tries a tombstone but Hero low blows taker dropping him to his knees KENTA lift taker up and nails him with the G2S,pins 1........2.......kickout by taker. KENTA gets up and nailed with Aj's flying forearm smash knocking KENT out of the Ring, AJ flips and hits the Pele on Hero taking him down. Hero stumbles up and walks into the Asiatic spike by necro butcher who keeps it locked in even after Hero is clearly out cold on the mat. ref counts a pin.1............2.............KENTA breaks it up at the last time and turns around to recieve a throat thrust from taker, stumbles into an enzugri from Aj styles.Styles goesto the top rope and sits their as Taker hits tombstone on Hero and Necro does a knock out punch on KENTA, butcher puts KENTA on top of Hero and AJ styles does Spiral trap onto both men as taker and Butcher pin both men.1........................2..............................3!

Tony Chimel: here are you winners,AJ styles, Necro Butcher, and the Undertaker!

Cena4592: well men you could't get it done so This Friday at Showcase we are gonna have our selves a 6 man elmination match up for the WNG world title! it will be AJ styles vs Necro Butcher vs UNdertaker vs CM Punk vs Samoa Joe vs Nigel Mcguiness! And you two are barred from ringside or risk suspension.
Next Showcase

czwrestler

Reaction score
next show my readers, if i have any

Next Showcase

Samoa Joe: tonight is in that ring, in front of all of the fans in the audience and the 10 people reading online, i will become WNG world champion by beating 5 of the toughest men in wrestling history. My name is Samoa Joe, the samoan sumbmission machine and your first WNG champion!

CM Punk:Wrestling's Next Generation is about to crown its next and ONLY world champion because once i get a hold of it will never ever let it go, Good luck to my competiors, they will need it because Luck is for Losers

Nigel Mcguiness: I am the most valient man on the WNG roster and for sure the one with the most heart for this business and the one with the most Honor on the line. I will become WNG champion if my life depends on it.

AJ Styles: this isn't the biggest moment of my life but it diffenitly one of the best, i am about to become champion of the future in wrestling. I am just simply that Phuenominal!

Necro Butcher: Death over defeat!

Taker: The gold will be mine and they will rest in peace!

*** Opening Video plays andfireworks go off.***

Cena4592: this is WNG's showcase! Tonight for all you fans in attendce we have just one match here tonight. CM Punk vs Samoa Joe vs Nigel Mcguiness vs AJ Styles vs Necro Butcher vs Undertaker! In a 6 man elmination match for the Wrestling's Next Generation Championship.!

*** All 6 men make their entrances and get in the ring one by one ***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, The following is the mainevent match and is a 6 man elmination match for the WNG championship! To my right we have the Samoa Submission Machine, SAMOA JOE! *** Loud Cheers***. to his right his the star of ECW and the straight edge superstar, CM PUNK! ** Cheers**. to his Right is the man out of london england, NIGEL MCGUINESS! *Cheers*. NExt why have Mr TNA, and he is just simply Pheoniiminal, AJ STYES! ***Loud Cheers***, Our next combatant is from CZW and more recently CZW, from his own personal hell, NECRO BUTCHER! *Cheers*. And Finally we from deathvalley, the pheonom, the UNDERTAKER! ****Loudest Cheers****.

*DING*

All men size each other up and move in closer range. Joe slaps punk, Punk punches Mcguiness,Butcher kicks joe, Aj styles forearm's Taker, and runs to bounce off the ropes and come back with a springboard backelbow but taker ducks under. Joe kicks styles in side of head, Butcher does a military press to punk dropping him on the top rope. Butcher kicks Punk in the gut! Joe gets up their with punk and does a super fall away slam sending him to the outside. Nigel watching the action for the outside of the ring walks over to punk and hits larait! Punk stumbles back up and Mcguiness whips him to the guardrail. Joe slides outside and hits his own lariat to McGuiness, looks over and sees punk setting on the chair by the guard rail. Joe punches Nigel then runs and hits that famous fashwash againist the guardrail! Inside the ring, AJ jumps up and tries a hurracarana to taker but the deamman catches him and throws him into a powerbomb to the outside onto to Punk, Joe, and McGuiness! Necro butcher and Undertaker are in the ring alone, two of the best brawlers in professional wrestling and now they face off here in WNG.Takers thows a punch but Butcher blocks it and tries his own punch and Taker blocks that one. Taker unleashes 15 punches to butcher pushes him in the croner and the ref drags taker away and tells him to open his fist, Taker shoves the ref off and turns back to Necro Butcher who hits 10 of his punches backing taker back into the opposite corner the ref again breaks it up and they are at an standstill. Punk is the first man standing on the outside of the ring after that powerbomb, he climbs on the apron and to the top rope and hits a double flying clothsline taker out Taker and Necro Butcher. Joe gets back in the ring and picks up Necro Butcher and loads him on his shoudlers while Aj styles climbs up the top rope, Niegp Mcguiness get beside joe and grabs Necro Butcher, the two drop for a spike island driver! AJ dives hitting the sprial trap on Necro Butcher for the pin.

3!

Necro butcher is elminated with teamwork, that is surprising when there can only be one winner here. 4 of the combatants rest in croner while taker is on the outside of the ring watching the match go on. Nigel hits a standing Clothsline to Joe and Punk turns arund and get s kick to side of head followed by Enziguri kick from AJ styles! Taker slides in the ring and nigel boots joe followed by uppercut to punk, AJ goes or hurracrona to taker but he catches AJ again and nails the last ride!

kickout! Punk grabs Joe and throws him to the outside of the ring. Punk turns and get a right hand from undertaker! nigel lariats Taker!

kickout

AJ back on his feet run and springboards for a Shooting Star Press to the outside onto Joe. NIgel Mc Guiness climbs up to the top rope and dives taking down Joe and Styles! Undertaker see this and soars over the top and lands on Nigel, Styles, and Joe! the four men struggle up and start a brawl, now it is punk's turn as he leaps cleanly over the top for a flying forearm crossbody onto all 4 men! All the men are outside on the floor

*Intermission*

Returns all men on outside standing but catch breath except, Punk nd Nigel squaring off in the ring, Nigel falls back and uses to rope for the rebound Lariat!

kickout! Joe quiety slides on the ring and as Nigel turns around nails a jumping kick ot side of Nigels head, dropping him to his knees, Joe grabs his legs threw this mead and lifts up for a modified muscle buster!

3!

Nigel Elminated by Joe! Down to 4 exhuasted men and they can;'t keep this pace up for much longer, taker rolls in as punk rolls out, Taker goes right up to joe and the two get nose to nose neither says anything what can you say to the best today joe and the best ever taker? Nothing but respect but their is gold on the line and they must fight eventually, Joe hits a clothsline, or right now. taker still standing Joe tries a lariat but does nothing, Taker tries a clothsline and still nothing. Joe bouncess off the rope and goes for another lariat and this time take sticks out his arm for a clothsline and both men go down. AJ goes up to the top rope and is signaling spiral trap and lands it on joe! but he doesn't been. He goes backup and measure taker stands to full height and taker sits ups and grabs styles around the throat and Chokeslams AJ Styles off the top rope!

3!

Another one down and then their were three. Joe, Punk, and Undertaker one of them has to become champion but who will it be? Taker back into a corner to catch his breath but Punk leaves no time by hitting him with an open hand slap, chop, and kick to the temple! hooks his arm and climbs up with taker in tow for PEPSI PLUNGE!

Kickout! Punks is pissd off turns around and walks into joe literally, joe hits a lariat taking Punk down and gets down to lock in the clutch! Punk is fighting back but isn't strong enough to break the hold, wait just a minute AJ is on top rope and lands a SSP on top joe and punk knocking bith men, Styles was elminated! Styles tries to get out of the ring but taker catches him and hits the snakeeyes and lifs him for a tombstone! rolls him out of the ring. JOe stumbles into taker and taker clutches his throat! Chokeslam to joe!, But taker drags joe to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulder and driving him with the last ride! Taker makes to cover and punk covers taker

weak attepted kickout but too much weight

strong kickout but still too much weight to break the count

3!

kickout at one second to late and joe is gone and pissed!

Storms back stage pissed and knocking over everything in sight.

**intermission**

This is down to Undertaker and CM punk both men can barely stand that understandably since the hell this match has been, but now thier work is almost done, the end is this close. Punk and Taker get eye to eye, nose to nose. Taker motions for gold around hios waist, but punks is shakling his hand and h motions for gold. Punk extends his hand and takler takes it for a hankshake. Punk instantly after letting go slaps Taker, who comes back with a right hand, a kick my punk, and a left hand by taker followed by throat thurst! Picks punk up and drops him with snake eyes! Taker runs and nails the big boot!TAker cuts the throats and stalks punk when punks gets up Taker has a deathgrip of his throat and lifts taker in the air, he is is held their the light go out in the arena!?!? **BOOM** **Smash**

lights back on and taker is down and out and a hooded figure is in the ring. He removes to hood and revealed as Bryan Danielson, what the hell he isn;t even a member of WNG? He drags punk over Taker

kickout! What the hell, Punk i still down and Danielson enrage, he slides back in the ring and starts stomping Danielson, Lights out for a second time! Lights come back on and Ricky Banderas and Vampiro are both in the ring but Danielson out cold, they extend thir hands to Taker who takes them and pulls himself up. Punk struggles up and Banderas hits the straight to hell! Vampiro picks up Punk and lands the Nail in the coffin! they left punk up again and Taker takes him and hits the tombstone to punk!

3!

Winner and New WReslting Next Generation World Champion! The undertaker

Taker places the title on the ground and kneels before it with Vampiro and Banderas at his side all three eyes in back of their heads kneels toward the title. Hell is unleashed on WNG in the form of these 3 figures

czwrestler

Reaction score
another show
next Ultima

** Opening video and fireworks and fireworks fly over the crowd!

Cena4592: Tonight I have an announcement to make about the future of Wrestling Next Generation. In two weeks, on October 14 we will be holding our first ever PPV. Tickets are on sale now and get them now because they will sell out fast. Tonight we are going to decide out champions that will represent us at that PPV. The tag team will be decided in the handicap match we already have booked. The other two titles will be decided at random with this lotto machine. I never win the lottery but someone here will. Our first match is for the underground championship and Drake Younger’s opponent for tonight will be… M-Dogg 20! The match will be * Draws* Tables Trisect. Let me explain this match it is WNG concept match. There are 3 tables on the out side of the ring, one is a normal table, the second is covered with thumbtacks and the third has what we call tower of pain on top of it which is two chair set up with a pane of glass between them. Firs man to throw their opponent threw 2 of the 3 titles will win the match!

*Entrances are made and both men enter the ring feeling confident but M-dogg 20 has the UWA Canadian Championship title with him?

Drake Younger vs. M-dogg 20 for Underground championship

DING*

M-dogg swings the title at Younger, but younger ducks under it and hits a northern lights suplex on M-dogg. Both get back up and M-dogg tries another title shot but Younger catches it and throws the title to the outside of the ring and scoops M-dogg up for a brain buster suplex. Younger is back up and so is M-dogg who bounces off the ropes for a hurracarona but Younger reverses into a tilt a whir face buster! Younger hooks M-dogg legs and flips for some kind of boston crab! M-dogg is in pain and struggles to the rope, he gets there but Younger pulls him away again! M-dogg is tapping out but there is no win by submission here. Younger releases the hold. Younger gets to his feet and tries to pick up M-dogg, but 20 threw a low blow and tosses Younger to the outside of the ring. M-dogg catches his breath for a minute then rolls out side to whip Younger into the guardrail. 20 gets up o the apron and dives with a cross body hitting Younger harder against the guardrail. M-dogg feebly gets up and loads younger on the first table, he gets back into the ring and scales up the turnbuckle and dives. M-dogg hits the SSP onto younger sending him threw the first table! M-dogg is in the lead. Younger down and out and M-dogg on spaghetti legs. M-dogg walks over the apron and pulls out two bags one he throws into the ring and with the second he pours out all over the second table, it is shattered glass! Not the second table is covered din Thumbtacks and glass. M-dogg throw s a chair into the ring as well, he drags Younger up and tosses him in the ring and rolls in after him. He picks up the second bag and bumps out more thumbtacks and covers the center of the rig with them. Younger dazed grabs the chair, M-dogg spread the tacks out with his foot and turns his attention to Younger and only thing he sees is a steel chair flying in his face! M-dogg goes down hard. Younger lifts up M-dogg and hits him with that modified cradle shock he is fond of using. Younger tire a pin but pin falls don’t work in this match. He rolls 20 t the outside and follows him to the arena floor. Younger scrambles up only to get hit with rights, and lifts from M-dogg. 20 tires and enzuiguri kick but Younger ducks under it. M-dogg charges at Younger but Drake ducks under it fr back bodies drop onto the table but it doesn’t break! Younger Climbs up the table and drags M-dogg up to his feet, toe kicks him, hook one arm, swings behind to hook the second arm, twists and lifts up and drops M-dogg with the Drake’s Landing threw the table! A tie now with one tables each. Tacks, Glass, and the blood of M-dogg and Younger are everywhere. Younger is first to his feet but drops down to his knees a second later. HE finally get to his feet again and stumbles over to check on the tower of pain, he adjusts the glass then rolls back into the ring to catch his breath. M-dogg is still on the floor and just now stirring but no huge movements. Younger goes back out side and picks up a limp M-dogg and tries a whip but M-dogg falls down. Younger drags M-dogg over and sets him against the guardrail. Younger retreats to the other side and looks back at M-dogg, charges, and nails a face wash, knocking out what little sense M-dogg had manage to build up. Younger rubs his leg then rolls M-dogg into the ring. Younger is just playing with him now, m-dogg can’t stand and Younger is going to defend his title successfully if he keeps up this pace. Younger yells to the Crowd, “How is this for hardcore?!” Younger picks up 20 and try a suplex but M-dogg hooks the leg, Younger tires again and again 20 blocks it. M-dogg rakes Younger’s eyes and does a snap suplex onto Younger in the tacks! Younger struggles up but M-dogg is up first, he grabs the chair and nails Younger in the back taking him down, he follows up with a shot to the head slamming Younger’s face deeper into the tacks. 20 rolls drake in his back and set the chair across his throat, what is this man thinking? “Fuck you Drake! I want my title back!” 20 climbs up and sizes up Younger before he dives and hits the shooting star leg drop onto the chair across the throat to Younger! 20 try to get up and stand but his legs give out on him, despite having the advantage this match has taken a huge toll. Wait a Minute! Sonjay Dutt! Dutt slides in the ring and starts attacking M-dogg brutally! “ Attacking me last week was your last mistake!” He picks up the chair and hits 20 with it, again, again, again, and again! 20 is down and Dutt climbs up and hits the Himalayas press! Dutt grabs 20 and sets him up in the corner right next to the tower of pain, he yells at Younger to get up! Younger wobbly, goes s over their and climbs up with Dutt and 20, Younger lifts up 20 going for that modified Cradle shock but just a minute! Nick Mondo is in the ring what the hell! Why is he here? Mondo with light bulbs in hands breaks one across Dutt then another across Younger! Mondo climbs up next to Younger and 20, mondo slaps 20 to wake him up and motions for an assault driver, 20 and mondo lifts Younger on their shoulder and pulls his arms threw his leg throwing him forward for a two an assault driver threw the tower of pain!

Tony Chimel: winner and new WNG underground champion! M-Dogg 20!

**Intermission**

Cena4592: Welcome back and now it is time for our 3 on 1 tornado tag handicap match where the man that makes the pin will win tag gold for his team.

**Entrances

DING*

Briscoes are in the Ring with weapons in hand, but on the out side is Cloudy with Cheech, Sabin with Shelley, and Ruckus with Sabian. They are out numbered here 3 to 1 and all men are legal. Team BLK OUT jumps on the apron but the Briscoes nail them with a chair shot and kendo stick shot knocking them off. As this is happening Cloudy and Cheech get in the ring behind the Briscoes and drop kick them as they turn around. Sabin and Shelley slide in the ring capitalizing on the down Briscoes and hit the double enzuiguri kick to Mark Briscoe as BLK OUT pulls jay out of the ring and take turns beating the sh*t out of him. Sabin of MCMG makes an early pin on Mark

2…

Broken up by Cheech, remember they maybe on the same side but pinning team gets tag team gold. Cloudy grabs a chair one of the Briscoes dropped and throws it in the face of Sabin! Cheech toes kick Shelley, land a right hand and hit him with a vertical suplex. He swings his hips and gets back on his feet still holding Shelley; he throws for an other suplex then third executing the 3 amigos. Meanwhile Sabian and Ruckus, BLK OUT, land face washes on Jay Briscoe on the outside now set up on the guardrail. Ruckus goes for another face wash and both men fall into the crowd. Sabian waits until Jay is on his feet and soars over to guardrail for a cross body onto Jay. Cloudy in the rings sees the action n the outside and climbs on top of the turnbuckle, and dives over to the outside taking out BLK OUT and Jay Briscoe. Cheech, Mark Briscoe, and the MCMG are left in the ring, Marks get to a vertical base as Cheech hooks him from behind and hits him with the pump handle toss. Cheech turns around and Sabin toe kicks and loads him on his shoulder, Shelley gets underneath him them, as Sabin hits the power bomb, Shelley hits double knee backbreaker. Cloudy climbs back into his ring and superkicks Sabin followed by standing moonsault. Cloudy stands and receives enzuiguri kick from Shelley. Ruckus gets in the ring and whips Shelley into the corner and runs at him hitting the Razzle Dazzle! But Shelley moves at the last second and hits a German suplex onto Ruckus. Shelley get to his feet and performs a springboard cross body onto Mark Briscoes but he duck under it. Mark lifts Shelley onto his shoulders and jay gets on the apron and jumps hitting the springboard dooms day device. Sabian gets to the top rope and hits top rope back splash onto Shelley. All men are back in the ring now but Shelley and ruckus are down. Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere walk down the ramp and get a ringside spot to watch the match. Jay Drill driver onto Cheech! Jay gets up as cloudy jumps on his back and flips for the yoshitonic! Shell Shock, out of nowhere, taking out Cloudy. Sabin lifts up Mark and hits the Cradle shock but Ruckus Breaks up the pin before a one count, MCMG and BLK OUT face off all other are down the two teams start brawling as Trent Acid drags jay over to cover Cloudy

1…

2…

The two teams see it and dive toward the pin

3! Second too late!

Tony Chimel: Winners and New WNG world tag team Champion! The Briscoe brothers!

**Intermission

Cena4592: Finally time to defend the WNG world heavyweight title! Undertaker will be defending against… Chris Hero! The match will be… Submission! And I want to add another stipulation Ricky banderas, Vampiro, and KENTA are all barred from ringside during the match.

DING*

Chris hero finally gets the title shot he ahs been demanding but it was by luck. Either way it is still a title shot. Hero runs for a shoulder block but taker doesn’t budge, hero tires again and still nothing. Taker can’t be moves easily. Hero runs again, taker tries a clothesline, but hero ducks under and keeps running, Taker bends down and tries a back body but Hero flip over and keeps running, Hero hits Yakuza kick to taker but the big man is still standing! Hero kicks taker in the gut and tries an iris whip, but taker reveres it and as Hero comes back taker hits a clothesline taking hero down to the canvas, hero rolls out of the ring to catch his breath and come up with a plan. Taker doesn’t leave Hero much time as he runs and soars over the ropes taking down Hero. Taker picks up Hero and whips him into the steel steps. Taker taking his time, there is no time limit; he can go his pace until we have a winner. Taker puts Hero on the Apron with his head still holding out. Taker kicks the side of Hero’s head followed with an elbow smash. Taker re positions Hero and climbs on the Apron walks over and lands the leg drop onto Hero! Chris might have a broken Neck! Taker goes in and tires a pin but the ref tells him only submission will win this match. Taker drags Hero to his feet and wring his arm, and elbows Hero, taker keeps the arm lock and climbs up to the top rope, and walks half way across! Taker dives right on the shoulder for old school, but he keeps hold of the arm bar when they hit the ground locking in a submission hold. Ref asks Hero if he wants to quit but he won’t quit the match and starts fighting out, Hero reaches out and grabs the grabs

2….

3…

4…

Taker lets go. Taker gets up and lands a leg drop onto Hero! Taker back up again pulls hero with him and Whips him in the corner. Take runs and tries a plash but hero moves out of the way at the last second. Hero sets taker on the top rope and pulls out with a neck breaker from the top rope! Hero rolls taker over and hooks his head and flips for a reverse chin lock with bridge!

1…

2…

3…

4…

Hero lets go and sees taker’s foot under the rope. Hero gets back up and Taker sits up! Taker tries to stand but Hero kicks to the back and then again to the head! Hero pulls taker up and grabs his head, Hero spins and drop drops taker with the spinning cravat facebuster! Floats behind taker and hooks his arms for a surfboard stretch. Taker starts powering out of it and gets to his feet but Hero knees him in the back taking him back to the ground with the stretch still locked in. Hero breaks the hold and pulls taker up, he tries to for the forward fall suplex but taker hooks the leg, taker punches Hero a few times and whips him in the corner, this time take runes and lands the corner splash perfectly! Taker holds Hero in place and climbs up and starts throwing punches! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Hero grabs Taker and goes forward for a running powerbomb! Taker and hero but get back up and taker charges but Hero sticks out his knee as Taker runs into it. Hero grabs Taker and this time hits the forward fall suplex! Hero grabs the leg of Taker and locks in the STF! Taker instantly grabs the ropes to break the hold. Hero gets up and tries to drag taker up to but Taker low blows Hero but the ref doesn’t see it! Taker scoops hero and loads him and tiring to position hero for a tombstone but hero climbs down hook’s Takers head and Hit the Hero’s welcome! Hero goes over and hooks Taker s legs and locks in the Hangman's Clutch (Inverted cravate STF)! Taker is fighting, fighting with all his heart , Taker inches toward the rope still just abrely out of range! Taker is screaming in Pain and Hero is yelling TAP! Taker taps out!

Tony Chimel: Winner and NEW WNG champion! CHRIS HERO!

*Chris Hero Raising the title in the air, thrw hell and high water he won the title! KENTA comes to ring side, him and Hero get into an argument. And KENTA attackes hero! And startes pumellign him! Vampiro and Banderas run in to the ring! Banderas with straigh to hell onto KENTA! Vampiro picks up hero and hits the nail in the coffin well Banderas grabs KENTA for La Patriota (Sharpshooter) KENTA is tapping and finally passes out! Bandera and Vamprio Help taker up and the two 3 walks away

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Brian, if you want to get reviews for your shows I recommend that you review other peoples shows.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Agreed. I read show one, and two. I will drop a review on three, once I get the chance. But yeah, review, comment, read other shows, and people will more than likely return the favor

The Rated R CMStar

I'd also say set your shows better. I mean it like in a nicer to the eye way. Add colors, better spacing, etc...

czwrestler

Reaction score
thanks for the hints and tips. For the newer season i will take these into account but for night now i got like 50 shows to catch you up on

czwrestler

Reaction score
Showcase

**Opening Video plays

**Pyro Green and Orange soar into the air

Cena4592: Welcome to showcase! Tonight we present to you two very special match, both debut matches. Our first match will be Ricky Banderas teaming vs. Vampiro to take on Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere!

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall, making their way to the ring, the Backseat Boys, TRENT ACID AND JOHHNY KASHMERE! *BOOS*

Trent Acid: You can all go to hell!

Johnny Kashmere: we don’t need you

Tony Chimel: And their opponents, for the darkest depths of the underworld, RICKY BANDERAS AND VAMPIRO! *BOO*

Both team not very happy to see each other and both seemed hated by our fans. Trent Acid and Vampiro start the match. Let me run down the rules here in WNG tag matches, they mainly follow lucha rules. Tags are legal only if the ref sees it. After a tag a team gets til a ten count from the ref to get one member to the outside of the ring. If a teammate falls to the outside of the ring the partner as the right to step in the match and take his place as the legal man. Wins determined as normal.

DING

Trent Acid and Kashmere talk strategy making a blind tag in the process, as Vampiro rushes Acid, kashmere jumps in and takes him out, Acid and kashmere whip Vampiro off the ropes when he comes back the grab hi for a double whip toss and bring him down on their knees. Acid climbs out of the ring Kashmere locks in a half Boston crab and starts to weaken Vampiro. Vampiro climbs his corner but Kashmere pulls him away and makes a tag to Acid while still holding the crab. Acid leg drops across the back of Vampiro head, followed by a dropkick and this time Kashmere lets go of the crab and gets out of the ring. Trent Acid picks up Vampiro and sets him in their corner, and starting punching Vampiro with closed fists after about 15 the ref shoves Acid away. As Acid and the ref Argue, Kashmere chokes Vampiro until Vampiro passes out. Acid goes pass the ref and picks up Vampiro to make a tag to Kashmere. Acid and Kashmere Whip Vampiro and as he come back the hit a double spear! Vampiro almost rolls out of the ring but Acid catches shim they are trying everything to keep Banderas out of the matchup. Acid and Kashmere whip Vampiro again and try a clothesline but he ducks under and comes back, rolls under Kashmere and Acid and jumps making a tag to Banderas! Ricky is in the match and clears house fast; Big boots on Acid, Right hand to Johnny. Acid tries a running clothesline but Banderas ducks under and hits a powerslam! Kashmere tries an ambush but Banderas see it coming and low blows Johnny! Followed by a DDT! Banderas picks up Johnny and throws him to the outside of the ring. Banderas Picks up Acid, the legal man, and power whips him into the corner! Acid falls down on impact, Ricky walks over and grabs Acid and sets him up on the corner and climbs with him, Vampiro rolls in the climbs up and try are going to hit a double Superplex, but Johnny gets under Banderas! Banderas and Vampiro with the superplex and Kashmere a double powerbomb, and all men are down for the count.1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9 Banderas makes a cover on Acid. 1…2…! Kickout by Acid. Banderas struggles up, he lies against the corner and waits for Acid to get up, once Acid gets to one knee Banderas runs and takes Acid straight to hell! 1…2…! Acid again kicks out! Banderas is upset but no down yet, he turns over Acid and tries to lock his version of the sharpshooter, La Patriot, but Acid grabs the ropes breaking the hold before it is locked in. Ricky tries to attack Acid while he is down but Acid pulls him to the outside of the ring and stumbles over and tags Kashmere. Vampiro spears Kashmere and lays in the right hands as the ref tries to break it up, Vampiro shoves the ref off, tries more right hands, but Acid knocks him off with a kick to the back. Kashmere is sore but gets to his feet. Kashmere grabs for The Dream Street Sequence (Kashmere would lift up an opponent so Acid could hit a lariat takedown while remaining hold of their legs so he could turn them over into a Boston crab before Acid comes off the ring ropes for a leg drop on the back of the opponent's exposed head. At this point Kashmere would release the hold and perform a reverse chinlock with a bridge before Acid comes off the ring ropes for a basement dropkick to opponent's exposed face)! What a combination and only 20 second to perform, never seen it coming! Banderas is back in the ring and hits a double Straight to hell on Acid and Kashmere! Banderas locks again tries La Patriota and this time succeeds. Acid is tapping out but Kashmere and Vampiro are the legal men, the Ref tries to tell him that but Banderas doesn’t listen. Banderas lets the hold go and Vampiro stands up beside him they want and when Acid and Kashmere get up they both grab one and hit tombstone piledriver! 1…2…3! Banderas and Vampiro stand over their opponents, the lights go out and when they are back on both men are gone.

Tony Chimel: Winners Vampiro and Ricky Banderas!

**Intermission as Linkin Park plays One Step Closer

Backseat boys are backstage with the Briscoe Brother, new tag team champions.

Trent Acid: Where the hell were you two! We had your Asses during the title match and you could have at least had ours

Jay Briscoe: we figure you being big strong and “Best in the world” would be able to hold off two nobodies like Vampiro and Banderas

Both Briscoes: MAN UP!

Cena4592: Well the next match up is the debut match of Opponents, Bryan Danielson and Gregory Helms!

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is our main event match up of the evening. Making his way to the ring from ROH is Bryan Danielson *Mixed reaction*, and his opponent from WWE, Gregory Helms! *Wild Cheers*!

DING

Match is underway, both men making their debut here tonight on Showcase and expectations are for a great match. Danielson extends his hand looking to follow the code of Honor apparently. Helms is hesitant at first who can blame him after what Danielson did to taker last week. *Crowd SHAKE HIS HAND, SHAKE HIS HAND* Helms shakes his hand and both back off for the start of the match. Meet in the center elbow tie-up and Danielson backs Helms into the corner 1…2…3… Danielson lets go and shows the ref his hands. Hard right hand from Danielson taking Helms off his feet, Helms rolls to the outside for a moment. Helms slowly gets back in the ring always keeping his eye on Danielson, he knows the American Dragon is lethal when his opponents is down and he also knows he must use speed to beat him. Both men meet in the middle again and get into a strength contest and not the smart idea of Helms, Danielson is easily the stronger of the two but that doesn’t seem to affect him. Both men are even in the strength area, knee to the gut by Gregory. Helms swings behind dragon with a hammerlock Russian leg sweep! 1… Kickout. Helms and Danielson get back up. Helms hit a crossbody. 1…Kickout again. Both get back to feet and helms sneak behind Danielson and hits an X-plex (Cross arm German suplex), but Danielson lands on his feet. Helms kicks to his feet and turn into a roaring elbow from Danielson! Danielson grabs Helms and locks him in an armbar. Helms fight towards the rope; Danielson pulls Helms away and starts the MMA elbows (Sitting abdominal stretch with repeated elbows to side of head)! Helms won’t tap out but is knocked out! Ref don’t count a knockout unless is extreme conditions here in WNG. Danielson lays Helms down and hooks his arms behind his back and flips for a bridge locking in the cattle mutilation! Helms is in pain and barely conscious. But his foot is under the ropes and the ref tells Bryan to break the hold. Danielson lets go and rolls Helms to the center of the ring and tries a pin. 1…2… Kickout! How the hell, helms kicks out! Danielson cannot believe this! HE grabs Helms again and tries to lock in MMA elbows for a second time but helms kicks him in the side of his head, and another kick to the head. Helms kicks to his feet to superkick Danielson taking him down to one knee. Helms runs and lands a shining wizard! He collapses on the floor; it took a lot out of him to do that combination. Helms is out and can’t capitalize on this chance. Both men are down and a ref starts a countout. 1…2…3…4…5 helms starts moving. 6…7…Danielson starts to move and helms is to one knee and the ref calls him safe. 8…9… Danielson is on his feet and both men are standing again. Roaring elbow from Danielson but Helms ducks under and tries and enzuiguri kick and this time Danielson ducks under. Helms tries a super kick but Danielson gets behind him and tries a tiger suplex, Helms lands on his feet and tries a Hero attack but is caught in mid air and sets him on the top rope for a elbow to the temple and a forearm to the head. Danielson climbs up with him for a suplex but Helms land on his feet again. Incredible move. Danielson struggles up to his feet, helms hooks him from behind and delivers Nightmare on Helms Street. 1…2… Kickout! Helms roll off Danielson to catch his breath. Helms wobbles to his feet and on little energy pulls Danielson up and hooks him arms from behind to attempt his vertabreaker! 1…2…3!!!!

Tony Chimel: Winner! Gregory Helms!

Wait a minute it is Punk! Punk is in the ring attacking Helms. Beating the crap out of him. Helms starts a comeback and gets low blow from Danielson! Punks loads Helms and hits the GTS! But he isn’t down Punk drags Helms to the corner and pulls him up and climbs the ropes for a Pepsi Plunge! Danielson gets near Helms and hooks his arm for cattle mutilation! Gregory is screaming in pain as he starts to tap out!

Cena4592: You two get the hell out of my ring; in two weeks at Hell’s Inferno you two will be facing Helms and a partner of his choice. Till then you are forbidden to touch him or anyone else because you two are suspended! We will not have that here in WNG! Hell’s Inferno is October 21,2007 ticket on sale now but free online. Next week, there will be no showcase for our stars to rest.

czwrestler

Reaction score
next show is up
Ultima

**Opening video**

*RED and BLACK fireworks

Cena4592: This is ULTIMA!!! Welcome to the show! Last week we choose our champions and this week we decide number one contenders for those titles at Hell’s Inferno. *Crew pulls in lotto machine* this should look familiar to you. It is the very same lotto machine I used last week. Except this time it is just to pick competitors. Our First match is for the number one contendership of the WNG underground championship.

It will be, AJ styles vs. Sonjay Dutt!

Tony Chimel: The following match is schedule for one fall is for number one contendership for the WNG underground championship! Making his way to the ring the playa from the Himalayas SONJAY DUTT! ** Cheers** and his Opponent a man simply Phenomenal! AJ STYLES!

DING

Right hand of Aj, Right hand of Dutt, Right hand of Aj, Right hand of Dutt back and forth between the two men. Miss dropkick of AJ, Dutt misses a drop kick. Arm drag from Dutt, Arm drag from Styles. Back and forth again. A face-off between the two equal athletes. Toe kick into Irish whip, as Dutt comes back he hits a heel kick to Styles, Dutt runs again and comes back for a tilt a while hurracarona Styles kicks back up and tries a kick to the temple but Dutt ducks under catches his foot for a dragon screw followed with a leg drop to the midsection. Dutt is on fire! Standing moonsault! Double Stomp! Back splash! 1…2… Kickout! Dutt climbs to the top and does a flip for a painful looking moonsault! 1…2… kickout! Not enough yet. Dutt grabs Aj styles and throws him into the corner, tries a running knee lift but AJ Slides between the ropes to the apron causing Dutt to hit the turnbuckle hard and stumble away. Styles grabs the rope and springboards into the flying forearm smash! Dutt is knocked out side the ring. Styles rises to his feet waiting til Dutt is standing. The Phenonimal one jumps up and hits a spring boards Shooting star press!!! Dutt is out! Styles is Pumped and the crowd along with him. Aj rolls Dutt into the ring and pins him. 1…2…kickout! Styles tries a Boston crab but Dutt does a kip up hurricanrana. Dutt gets to his feet and goes for a brain buster but Styles slides out and hits the Pele! 1…2… kickout! Styles to the apron and jumps for the Superman Splash (Springboard 450° splash)! Doesn’t pin him. Why? Styles picks up Dutt and drags him to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Styles is calling for the trap. He does the corkscrew but no one is there as Dutt moves out of the way. Styles crashes and burn and this time Dutt is up on the top rope, Hindu Press! 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: Winner and numberone contender. SONJAY DUTT!

M-Dogg 20 runs in the ring and hits Dutt witht eh title taking him down! M-Dogg is onteh top rope and dives for the death star( shooting star DDT)! Dutt is out and might have a concussion.

**Intermission while Shinedown plays I Dare You

Cena4592: Welcome back to the action and welcome to the best wrestling show. Time to choose the opponents of the tag team match. Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere vs. MCMG! This is going to be a match!

Tony Chimel: The following match is for number one contendership of the WNG tag team championship. Making their way to the ring, MCMG! **Wild cheers** and their opponents the Backseat boys! **Cheers**

*Briscoes come from behind and start attacking MCMG! Cutthroat driver! J-Driller!, They pick up Sabin and hit the springboard doomsday device,

Briscoes: Happy?

DING

Acid and Kashmere pick up Shelley and hit the dream street sequence 2002! Acid Smiles and grabs and sets him on the top ropes. Acid Bomb (Facedown crucifix powerbomb)! Kashmere pulls Shelley to his feet and Picks him up with a cradle suplex, dropping Shelley’s neck on the knee of Kaskmere. Both men make pins, 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: winner and new number one contenders The Back….

Cena4592: TO hell it is! I will not allow this in my company! Briscoes, you two can join Punk and Danielson in suspension until Hell’s Inferno! Where you will be facing the Motor city machine guns, and if the backseat boys interfere in that match you two will forfeit!

**Intermission, Shinedown plays Fly from the inside**

Cena4592: With that out of the way looks like it is main event time once again. The main event is for number one contendership for the WNG world title. Our opponents are *Draws two names* Undertaker and… Drake Younger!

Tony Chimel: The following match is one fall and for the WNG world title number one contendership! Making he way to the ring from Death Valley, THE UNDERTAKER! *WILD CHEERS* And his opponent, *INDY REJECT CHANTS*

DING

Crowd reacting harshly to Younger, they don’t believe he is ready for the main event, he was only Underground champion last week, and staring down the undertaker I don’t think he believes it either. But he will sure as hell try. Undertaker raises his arm and starts moving forward and younger backs into a corner, Take sing and Younger gets under it to get behind taker, Tries a German suplex but nothing. Taker elbows Younger in side of head, spins around and hits DDT! Younger is back up quick but a little dazed. Taker and Younger square off, Younger hits a chop and taker counters it with a hard right hand, and a stiff left hand. Rights and lefts backing Younger into the corner. The Ref tries and pulls taker off but Taker scares him off. Taker turns back to younger and gets a kick to the head, right hand straight to the gut, toe kick, then a snap suplex landing Taker’s back in the turnbuckle tying him in a tree of woe! Younger now on the offense, hits kicks to the gut, and a fashwash. Drake backs off and comes back with a dropkick this time knock taker off the rope. Younger doe’s give much time for rest and drags taker away from the ropes and tries a pin. 1…2…Kickout! Drake picks up Taker and whips him into the ropes, Taker comes back and ducks under the clothesline, then kicks younger who was going for a back body drop, and another solid right hand taking Younger to the ground. Drake rolls out of the ring wanting to keep this match his pace. Taker slides out behind Younger and forearms him in the back! Taker whips Younger into the steel steps dislodging the top ones. Taker goes over to smash Younger’s face in the steel! Drake is bleeding! Taker tries to smash his head again, but Younger stops it, and does a drop toe hold-sending Taker into the steps. Drake Grabs a chair under the ring and smashes Taker between steps and Chair. Taker is bleed as well. Younger smashes Taker again with the chair! Drake rolls back in the ring and the ref start a count. 1…2…3…4…5…6...7…8…taker gets back inside the ring and Drake pounces with a baseball slide knocking him back out. Younger gets back on the top rope and dives with a double axe handle on to taker slamming them both into the guardrail. Drake and Taker both down and the ref stars a second count out! 1…2…3…4… Younger is back inside the ring, 5…6…7…8…9… Taker gets back in the ring. Drake gets to a vertical, well almost vertical base and drag Taker to his feet. Younger tries to whip him but Taker reveres with a whip of his own, as Drake comes back Taker big boots him, Younger stumbles backwards and bounces off the ropes, Take catches him and swings him for a tombstone, but Drake gets behind him and goes for the Drake’s Landing (Vertabreaker), but ahs trouble getting him up. Taker swing and tries a Vertabreaker of his own he lifts Drake but drake lands on his feet and using force beyond him flips Taker and this time driving him on his head for the Drake’s Landing! Younger is wasted on strength as his rolls placing his arm on taker for a pin, 1…2…Kickout! Drake is in shock but no energy, Taker is down and not moving. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8 Taker sits up! Taker gets on his feet, 9… Drake Tumbles up and turns to taker who grabs his throat, Chokeslam!!! 1…2… Kickout! What is it gonna take?! Taker is thinking the same thing but nonetheless he picks up Drake and puts his head between his legs and raises his right arm straight up, Last Ride time. Taker Picks him up but Drake is countering with rights and left, Taker extends Drake out but the slam but Drake gets off and loads Taker on his shoulder for the modified cradle shock of his. Taker elbows Drake in the face again and again and slides off his shoulder. Drake turns around and taker grabs his throat again, Taker pulls him in the air but Drake gets off. Younger hits a low blow and hooks Takers arms, going for a second Drake’s Landing. Drakes tries to flips taker but the big man doesn’t move, Younger lets go and loads him on his shoulder again and this time delivers the modified cradle shock! 1…2… Kickout! Drake is in shock! Taker sits up! Younger looks like he seen a ghost, he tries to attack him but Taker doesn’t feel his attacks, Younger tries a low blow again but Taker catches him and wrings his arm out! Takers climbs to the top rope still holding the arm wrench, walks halfway across the ropes and dives damn near separating his shoulder from his body. Drake arm looks really injured, he is in pain but taker takes no note of it and turns Drake so he faces Taker. Younger is in too much pain to do anything as Taker cuts his throat and scoops Drake upside down! Taker his Younger in his arms cuts his throat again and drops him for the tombstone piledriver! 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: winner and number one contender for the WNG title! The Undertaker!

Taker Picks up Younger, looks like he isn’t done here. Taker grabs Drake’s arm and shakes his hand. A sign of respect from Taker, Drake fought heart and soul but it wasn’t enough. Wait a minute Nick Mondo! Mondo is in the ring and starts attacking Drake’s arm! Trying to finish the job he did last week. Taker pulls Nick off and the lights go out, they come back on and Vampiro and Banderas are in the ring. Nail in the coffin to mondo! La Patriota lock on Mondo! Taker kneels down and the lights dim as he does his signature pose. Lights go back out and when they come back on All are gone but Mondo who is down and out. Looks like Taker have a new teammate.

Cena4592: Nick I don’t know if you can hear me, but at hell’s Inferno you will be facing Drake Younger in, umm lets go DEATHMATCH!

Hell’s Inferno

Match card

------------------------------

Underground match

Sonjay Dutt vs. M-Dogg 20 ©

Helms and ??? Vs. Danielson and punk

Younger with Vampire and Banderas vs. Mondo in a death match

Tag team match

MCMG vs Briscoes

Cloudy vs Sabian

Wrestling Next Generation Championship

Undertaker vs Chris Hero!

czwrestler

Reaction score
u know ME is a little weak sorrry

Hell's Inferno! (show before missing)

Opening video plays

Recap video of WNG

* PRYO SOARS OVER AND THE CROWD IS ON FIRE! *

Cena4592: Wrestling’s Next Generation presents to you, the PPV to see! HELL”S INFERNO! Revolutionizing wrestling one show at a time, and looking good while doing it. Tonight lets run down the match card

Underground © match
Sonjay Dutt vs. M-Dogg 20 ©

Helms and ??? Vs. Danielson and punk

Younger with Vampire and Banderas vs. Mondo in a death match

Tag team © match
MCMG vs. Briscoes ©

Cloudy vs. Ruckus

Wrestling Next Generation ©

Undertaker vs. Chris Hero ©!

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall. And is for the WNG underground championship! Making his way to the ring, the challenge, the playa from the Himalaya, SONJAY DUTT! *Big Cheers* and his opponent, Matt Cross as known as M-DOGG 20! *BOOS*

Dutt suicide dives to the outside taking down M-Dogg before the match begins. Dutt starts pummeling him and pounds his face into the steel ramp. Dutt lets off him and starting yelling at the ref to get out of his way. Dutt shoves the ref back up for a second. Then runs and hits a standing SSP onto Dutt on the steel. Dutt slides M-Dogg back into the ring

DING

Dutt gets besides M-Dogg and hits double stomp into standing moonsault. Dutt backs up and hits a second standing SSP! 1…2… Dutt picks up M-Dogg head breaking the count. Dutt climbs to the top rope and hits the Hindu Press! 1…2…Kickout! WHAT THE HELL! Dutt is in shocked. He is stunned and the crowd is chanting OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Dutt gets up again goes straight back to the tope rope, he jumps for a Moonsault double stomp but M-Dogg rolls out of the way and Sonjay comes down hard on his legs. Dutt falls down clutching his leg, looks like he is injured but M-Dogg is out cold. Dutt stumbles over and despite missing the moonsault tries a pin. 1…2…Kickout! Dutt rolls out of the ring still holding that leg. M-Dogg tries to get to a vertical base on the inside and falls down. Medics come to ring side and check on the knee of Dutt but the ref must continue the match starts a count out. 1…2…3…4…5…6,M-Dogg is finally to his feet, 7…8…9…10…11…12…13…14…15…16…17,Dutt is shoving the paramedics away, 18…19 and goes back to the ring, Dutt slides halfway in breaking the count and Cross dropkicks him back to the outside of the ring. Dutts falls down on that knee again, M-Dogg stumbles with the ropes holding him up. Dutt tries to stand but drops down to one knee. Matt Cross gets to the top of the turnbuckle sets his eyes on Dutt. Sonjay is helped to his feet with Paramedics and Matt Cross makes a dive. Death star (Shooting Star DDT)!! Both men go down hard. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…11…12…13…14…15…16…17…18…19…20! Double count out!

Tony Chimel: that is match is declared a draw via a double count out. In the case of Count out Matt Cross retains

**Intermission, Static X performing Destroyer**

*Backstage in GM locker room

Cena4592: So, you think you got what it takes to make it here. You know management is a cutthroat position especially big company

???: Trust me I can take I, Been threw this before and I can do it again

Cena4592: well then, you are hired. John Zandig, you are now my assistant GM on WNG! But lets go one thing straight I make all big decisions, have final say in everything, and can override your decision if I need to.

Zandig: I am cool, I am ready for it and I won’t let you down.

*Backseat boys burst into the room

Acid: We need to talk, why the hell are you so baised, you didn;’t suspend, the freaks with taker, or M-Dogg tonight but you suspend us for one cheap match?

Cena4592: I will let you handle this, consider it a test

Zandig: You don’t draw half of what Taker does, M-Dogg did a great match and they have history, Both Here and back in CZW, best to stay out of there way. And come in here like that one more time I will do more then suspend. Get the hell out of here!

Kashmere: Biggest mistake of your lives.

*They leave pissed

Cena4592: great handling there, I chose the right person

----

Tony Chimel: The following match is a tag match. Making their way to the ring the team of CM punk and Bryan Danielson. * BOOS* and their first opponents, Gregory Helms! And his partner

Helms with a mic on the stage: my partner, a man I never wrestle but got huge respect for. Not my style but definitely his. Back for the first time in 2 years!

*For whom the bells tolls plays and the crowd goes wild!

Tony Chimel: and his partner from the combat zone! NICK F’N GAGE! *Wild Cheers*

*Helms and Gage talks outside for a minutes and rush the ring

DING

Punk starts bashing Helms while Gage attacks Danielson. Punk starts hits knees to the head of Helms, they get to a corner and Punks starts punches him, Helms kicks punks leg and hits an STO and both men go to the outside of the ring; Gage throws right and lefts, backhand slap. Danielson chops Gage back, Gage returns with another chop. Danielson hits another, Gage hits an other but followed with a standing cloths line and running shoulder block knocking Bryan down. Gage bounces off the ropes, jump over Danielson, Danielson gets up and tries a dropkick on the running Gage but gage holds onto the ropes and Danielson falls flat on his back. Gage lays the boots into the back on Danielson. Gage does a splash to the back of Danielson and starts driving elbows into his head. Punks comes over and Pulls gage to the outside, gage Slaps punks he turns around into an Superkick from Helms spinning him and Gage catches him and hits the Hardcore drop (Scoop Brainbuster) on the outside! Danielson gets to the top ropes and dives with a flying cross body on Gage and Helms! 1…2…3…4…5 Danielson is back up…6…7 Danielson picks up Gage and rolls him back in the ring and follows him. Remember WNG follows Lucha Libre tag rules. Danielson gets to over to Danielson and grabs his arms locking them behind his back for cattle mutilation! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Gage is in pain and close to unconscious. Gage rolls threw but Danielson still has his arms hook, Bryan gets to his feet and hits a dragon suplex! 1…2… Kickout! Bryan still with his arms locked rolls gage to his back and flips again for another Cattle mutilation! Helms gets to the top ropes and frog splashes Danielson breaking the hold. 1…2 Kickout by Danielson. Helms Picks up Gage and checks to see if he is ok. Gage gets to the outside of the ring and Helms goes to work on Danielson. Helms whips Bryan and lands a dropkick on the rebound! Helms looks over at gage stills struggling and Danielson tries to a cheap shot but Helms sees it coming and blocks it. A kick to the back of the head of the American dragon. Punks get on the apron and Helms dropkicks him to the outside. Helms grabs the ropes and jumps to the outside taking out CM Punk! Gage gets in the ring and starts the attack on Danielson. Gage picks up Danielson and tries to whip him into the corner but Danielson reverses it sends gage in the corner. Danielson runs and tries an elbow in the corner but Gage ducks under and starts pummeling him with pushes to straight to the head over and over again and gage drops to the bottom of the corner. Crowd Chanting WASH, WASH, WASH, WASH! Gage looks at Danielson then runs to the other side of the ring and back with the facewash! Bryans face is almost separated from his head! Gage pulls him away from the ropes and pins. 1…2…Kickout! Danielson Kickout but how? Beyond me. Gage gets to his feet and stares down at Danielson and motions for the top rope. Gage gets out and climbs to the top, he is going for the frog splash but punk jumps up on the apron and shoves Gage off into the ring and he climbs to the top robe, gages to a vertical base and Punks it a diving Hurricanrana! Danielson stumbles to the outside of the ring making Punk the legal man of the match. Punk gets up and so does a wobbly Gage, Punks slaps Gage and kicks him in the side of the head he drops to the ground. Helms gets in the ring and charges Punk but the straight edge starts kicks him in the head and hooks his arms, Welcome to Chicago Mother F**ker (Double underhook backbreaker)! Gages wobbles up and Punks grabs him and delivers the uranage! Punk grabs Gages arms and synchs in the Anaconda vice! No one brook it in WWE and I doubt anyone can break it here. Gage is fighting the choke but it is too no good they are in the middle of the ring with nothing to grab on to. Gage is fading but this man won’t tap to save his life. Gage is out and the ref drops his arm, ONE! Ref checks Gage again and drops his arm, TWO! Ref feels gage again, nothing gage is out cold, the ref lifts his arms up, but Helms breaks the hold! Helms charges and hits the shining wizard on Punk, breaking the vice! Took two men but the vice is broken. Danielson rolls back in the ring and helms kicks his gut, kick to chest, and finally a superkick! Helms gets a double under hook, and lifts Danielson for the Vertabreaker! Gage is down and out still and Helms drags him across Punk. 1…2…Kickout! Helms looks shocked but gets over it quickly as he climbs to the top rope. Helms, scouts punk and dives with a 450! But punk dodges it! Helms comes down hard. Punk grabs the ropes and uses them to get to his feet, Helms is back up as helms and he rushes Punk in the corner, Punk steps out of the way and helms slams into the corner. Punk grabs Helms arms and climbs up, Punk stares out over the crowd for a second and dives with the Pepsi plunge! He pins but the ref won’t allow it, he is telling him gage is legal. Punk shoves the ref away and goes over to a down Gage, punk tries a pin but gages hooks his legs and neck with a roll up 1…2…Kickout! Punk gets up and Gage and rakes his eyes, Gages gets to his feet and clutches His throat for a choke breaker punk battles out with elbows to the back of the head, punks tries a uranage but Gages gets out of that one. Gage clutches his throat again and again Punk battles out of it. Punk low blows Gage and hit the Uranage! Punks locks in the vice a second time but Gage has his foot under the ropes. Danielson gets back in the ring and he says something to punk. Punk picks up Gage and walks into a corner as Danielson goes over to Helms and tries to put a beat down on him but Helms grabs his legs and trips Bryan into the turnbuckle, Punk is attempting an Pepsi plunge but Gage fights this on off. Meanwhile Helms hits a modified tiger kick on Danielson, then springboards extending his knee for a flying shining wizard! Gages pulls Punk down a level and gets up beside him, Gage grabs punks throat, Helms gets down on one knee in the middle of the ring, Gage jumps off with punks throats for a choke slam on Helm’s knee. A modified Chokebreaker! Gage makes a pin. 1…2…3! Retribution here tonight for helms, with this victory over Punk and Danielson

Tony Chimel: Winners! *Gage whispers in Chimel’s ear, via the ‘Shane Gage breaker, NICK GAGE AND GREGORY HELMS!

**INTERMISSION, Static X is playing Start A War**

Tony Chimel: the following match is a deathmatch! Making his way to the ring, “sick” Nick MONDO! * BOOS * And his opponent, accompanied by Vampiro and Ricky Banderas, Drake Younger!

DING

Apparently Drake Younger has friends here in WNG, the group now calling themselves the forgotten chapel, consisting of Undertaker, Vampiro, Ricky Banderas and now Drake Younger. This was supposed to by a one on one match but you wouldn’t now it from the looks of things. Younger and M-Dogg face off in the center of the ring, Younger tells him he has no chance of winning and point at the two men on the outside of the ring who then get under the ring and slide in chairs, light tubes, and trashcans. Younger picks up a chair and M-Dogg grabs a trashcan. Apparently an even beginning. Both men s2wing and the weapons collide but Younger jars his hand and drops the chair and M-Dogg capitalizes with another trash can shot, then a third and fourth. Younger goes down to one knee but grabs the chair again, They both swing and weapons collide again but this time Younger hold on and swings a second time before M-Dogg can recover and nails him in the chest. Drake drops his chair and kicks the trashcan in m-dogg’s face. Younger whips M-Dogg and catches him on the rebound for a spinout powerbomb. 1…2,kickout. Younger gets back up to his feet, and drags M-Dogg up as well. Younger grabs Dogg and tries to suplex him n the trashcan but M-Dogg lands on his feet and toe kicks Younger. Drake stumbles for a second and that allows M-Dogg to his a facebuster smashing Younger’s face between his legs and into steel chair, Dogg gets to his feet and picks up one of the lightbulbs, bad intentions on his mind. Dogg places the bulb across the back of Younger and picks up a steel chair. Swing batter! Dogg smashes the tube with the chair across his back! M-Dogg grabs another tube, not don here, this one he sets across the back of the head of Younger and does a legdrop! Younger is busted open this early. 1…2… Kickout. Not yet enough to get the win. M-dogg runs and bounces off the ropes but vamprio trips him from the outside, Dogg gets back up and turns attention to Vampiro, who backs away out of reach, he thinks. M-dogg runs to the other side of the ring, bounces off the ropes comes back, springboards, and soars out of the ring near 15 feet out taking down Vampiro! M-Dogg turns back to the ring and get s big boot from Banderas. 3 on1 is hard odds no matter who you are. Banderas drags M-dogg near the ring and whips him into the steel steps! Banderas rolls him back into the ring where Younger slashes another tube this time in the gut of M-dogg, Younger lays down 4 more tubes down across the ground and places M-Dogg on his shoulders, Younger turns toward the Forgotten chapel members then his modified cradle shock on the lightbulbs! 1…2… Kickout! What the hell. Is that possible? Younger picks up M-Dogg and loads him on his shoulder going for his Cradle shock again but M-Dogg elbows him in the jaw repeatable, and slides down. M-Dogg runs and bounces off the ropes but Vampiro trips him. Younger baseball slides him to the outside! Vampiro picks up M-Dogg and hits the nail in the coffin on the outside. M-Dogg is rolled back in the ring out cold. This match was done before it even began. Wait just a minute! Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere jump out of the crowd and gets in the ring, they start attacking Drake Younger! Vampiro and Banderas get back in and a full out brawl is broken loss. Acid hits a Yakuza kick on Vampiro! Banderas runs and hits to take Kashmere straight to hell but Kashmere shoves him off. Acid picks up Younger and hit a Yakuza kick to him then sets him on the top ropes. Kashmere gets in the middle of the ring as Acid throws Younger for his Acid bomb; Johnny catches him with a cutter! Banderas Charges them but Kashmere lands an inverted atomic drop and this starts the dream street sequence 2002! They drag M-Dogg across Younger 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: Winners and new …

*Acid steals the mic

Acid: We are the Indy Selection. M-Dogg, Johnny Kashmere, Trent Acid, and… KENTA and CHRIS HERO! That right we are here to take over. These religion jockeys shall suffer and Cena4592 shall suffer!

Cena4592: I told you once I told you a thousand time, I won’t allow this in my …

*KENTA, behind Cena4592, turns him around and hits the Busaiku Knee Kick (Running dropkick-style high knee strike). KENTA picks up the limp GM and hits the GTS

*Zandig Walks onto the ramp and raising KENTA’s arm

Zandig:A New era in WNG is about to begin. The 6 of us will rule and with the GM ut I take full responsibility for this company and my first order is the match tonight between Taker and Hero is now a handicap match. KENTA, Chris Hero, Acid, Kashmere, and M-dogg vs Undertaker. The title is needless to not on the line. Lets get to the next match. MCMG vs Briscoes for the tag team titles

Tony Chimel: the following match is Shedule for one fa…

Zandig: one more thing, since CZW is the ebst company there is lets make WNG the enxt advancement of it. This match, is now a deathmatch

Tony Chimel: the following match is now a deathmatch! An is for the WNG world tag team championships Making their way to the ring Sabin and Shelley, the MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS! **wild cheers** And the Opponents Jay and Mark, THE BRISCOES! **Wicked boos**

DING

The Briscoes go to the outside and start throwing weapons into the ring. As they keep coming in MCMG keep throwing them out. MCMG use the ropes and jump to the outside each land on a Briscoe. Sabin picks up Jay briscoe and rolls him in the ring and the match is under way. Sabin swing his leg for a dragon kick but Jay catches hit and hits and spinning heel kick. Jay gets back up and Drag Him to his corner tries a tag but Mark is still down on the outside, Shelley gets in the ring and hits a drop kick on Jay. MCMG both on their feet hit a double drop kick. Sabin hits a double stomp and Shelley hits a second one right after him. Sabin grabs Shelleys leg and flips him for an assited standing moonsault! Sabin slides out of the ring and Shelley is legal. 1…2… kickout. Shelley tries a springboard moonault but Mark briscoe trips him off the ropes and gets back in his corner. Jay Briscoe dives over and makes a tag making Mark legal. Mark and Jay grabs shelley and a double team STO! Sabin tries to get in tehr ign but the ref holds him back, Shelleys get to a sitting position and the Briscoes hit him form both side with a low akuza kick to the side of the head and low dropkick to the other side. Jay gets back in the corner and Mark pulls Shelley over and makes a tag. Quick tags between the briscoes, wearing down Shelley and keeping each other fresh. Jay goes o the top ropes and Mark hitsa Sidewalk slam while Jay does a diving legdrop. 1…2… kickout. Jay picsk up Shelley an whips him, on the way abck Shelley ducsk the clothsline and springboards into a moonsault onto Jay Briscoe. Mark tries to come in the ring but the ref stops him and Sabin take advantage an he gets in and hit s an Enzuirguri kick on Jay. Shelley stumbles to his feet and sees Sabin pick up Jay for a powerbomb. Shelley gets under them and hitss a double knee backbreaker on the powerbomb!Sabin gets back to his corner as Shelley makes a pin. 1…2… Mark jumps in and breaks it up, Sabin gets abck in the ring and all 4 are in at the same time, Sabin throws a superkick but Mark ducks under it and jumps for a dropkick but sabin waves it off. Sabin jumps for a hurricarona but mark lands on his feet. Mark around faces Sabin and gets a Superkick from Shelley! He fall over the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Jay briscoes picks up shelley for the DVD, but Sabin drop kicks him, Shelley gets behind him and hits a tiger suplex. Jay rolls to the outside of the ring. Sabin runs and tries a suicide dive but Mark throws a chair in his way! Shelley gets to the top ropes and tries a crossbody but Mark catches him on his shoulders. Mark him the DVD on the outside on the steel ramp! Jay drags Sabin over to the Ramp and picsk him up for the J-Driller! They drag Sabin and Shelley back to the ring and Mark makes a pin. 1…2…3! What the ref is calling ti a 2 count! His shoudler got up litterally mimi seconds before his hand came down. The Briscoes are pissed off! Mark and Jay start yelling at the ref and Mark picks up him as Jay goes to the top ropes, Mark hits his Cut-throat driver and Jay hits the legdrop! The ref is out, can’t argue that one.

*Zandig strolls down to ring side and in the ring. He takes off his shirt and udnerneath it a yellow CZW ref shirt! Mark makes a pin. 1.2.3!

Zanidg: Winners! And still WNG tag team champon! Jay and Mark! The BRISCOES! See, get in my way and you pay for it. We are taking over WNG. And be are gonna become CZW! We need a bigger roster anyway. But all that crap aside congrats now get out of the ring for our next match.

Tony Chimel: the Following match is shedule for one fall. Making his way to the ring, a representative of team BLK OUT! RUCKUS! * Mixed reaction * And his opponent, Cloudy! *Cheers*

Zanidg; Hold it, this is gonna be a deathmatch!

*Cloudy steals the mic

Cloudy: NO!

Zandig: What was that boy?

Cloudy: I said NO! I will not wrestle a deathmatch

Zandig: You are a CZW orinal don’t make em hurt you. Still no? then Ruckus will have to punish you.

*Ruckus grabs the mic from Cloudy

Ruclus: He said no and so do I! Screw CZW, and Screw there deathmatches.

Zandig: If you boys insist

*All members of the Indy selection come to surround ring side. Wait a Second lights out in the arena! When lights come abck on the Forgotten Chapel with cheech and Sabian are in the ring, 8 to 6. Acid, Kashmere, Zandig, M-Dogg, Hero, KENTA, vs Taker, Younger, Vampiro, Banderas, Cheech, cloudy, Sabian, Ruckus. The briscoes come to the ring side and things are now at an Even 8 on 8. This is explosive fast.

Zandig: if you lay one hadn on any of thses men then I will have you suspended.

*cena 4592 walks onto the ramp with assitance of Medics and Refs

cena4592: Nice try Zandig, These men seem are immune to suspensin for this night. And it loks like we have a new main event. 8 on 8 Brawl! First to pin fall wins it.

Zandig: you can’t do that!

Cena4592: To hell I can! *Coughs violently* Winning side gets control over Ultima tomorrow, I will be out for obvious reason. But will be back with a vengence!

DING

All 8 men on the inside dive to the outside taking out the indy selection! OH my GOD! That is want makes WNG the best! Taker starts thrwoing right hadns hitting everything that moves! Straigh to hell on KENTA! Vampiro nails Hero straight in the coffin! Yakuza kick on Ruckus from Acid! Kashmere spears Cheech! Zandig tries the mother F’N bomb on Sabian but he climbs off him and kicks him legs out fomr under him. Younger Low blows M-Dogg 20 and hits a vertabreaker! Sabin hits a double stomp on Zandig into standing moonsault! Briscoes picks up Ruckus and hit the Springboard hart attack! Cloudy gets grabs Trent Acid and hits him with a canadian destroyer! Taker Chokeslam’s Johnny Kashmere! IT is down to Briscoes vs Taker, Younger, Cloudy, Vampiro, Banderas, and Sabian< Not good odds here. The briscoes turn and run off threw the crowd! Those cowards. Taker picks up Zandig and hits a tombstone pile driver! 1…2…3! This was a slaughter if I ever saw one. Well the indy selection half had already wrestled and their opponents were relativly fresh. But that aside we have 8 men as one night GMs tomottow is gonna be hell. WNG is in chaos and this isn’t gonna end that easily.

Tony Chimel: winners and controlers of Ultima tomorrow. The team of The Forgotten chapel, BLK OUT, and Cloudy and Cheech!

Cena4592: Zandig, did I mention your fired?

czwrestler

Reaction score
any reviews would be appreciated. Besides Kelly i think he read it all before lol

next two or three shows since i forgot the past few days

Ultima

*KENTA, behind Cena4592, turns him around and hits the Busaiku Knee Kick (Running dropkick-style high knee strike). KENTA picks up the limp GM and hits the GTS

*Zandig Walks onto the ramp and raising KENTA’s arm

Zandig:A New era in WNG is about to begin. The 6 of us will rule and with the GM ut I take full responsibility for this company

**Later that night

Cena4592: To hell I can! *Coughs violently* Winning side gets control over Ultima tomorrow, I will be out for obvious reason. But will be back with a vengence!

Acid, Kashmere, Zandig, M-Dogg, Hero, KENTA, vs Taker, Younger, Vampiro, Banderas, Cheech, cloudy, Sabian, Ruckus. The briscoes come to the ring side and things are now at an Even 8 on 8.

The briscoes turn and run off threw the crowd! Those cowards. Taker picks up Zandig and hits a tombstone pile driver! 1…2…3! We have 8 men as one night GMs tomorrow is gonna be hell. WNG is in chaos and Zandig won’t give up that easy

**Opening Video plays, fireworks fly!**

*Camera cuts to back stage area where the 8 men who won yesterday and are now in control of Ultima tonighte.

Undertaker: tonight Ultima is in our hands. The Forgotten chapel, Younger Vampiro and Banderas, along with the BLK OUT 2.0, Cloudy Cheech Ruckus and Sabian.

Ruckus: Word deaman, and tonight we have agree to 2 simple matches tonight and 2 more on Showcase.

Younger: I get to face M-Dogg, and Sonjay Dutt in a triple Threat for the WNG underground title this Friday

Sabian: BLK OUT 2.0 vs Any 4 of the Indy Selection tonight

Taker: My two minions at my side will verse the briscoes and MCMG for the tag titles at Showcase. And I will face Chris Hero Tonight to win back that title. You will all Rest in peace!

** Minutes later, reaction of Indy selection

M-Dogg 20: WHAT the hell! We have have to defend our damn titles! We won these fair and f**king square!

Zandig: I hate it too, but we need to pull threw this, this company will be ours and they will be gone. We will end them! Just keep fighting past these men. Me, M-Dogg Acid and Kashmere will face BLK OUT, Hero ger ready for hell tonight.

Tony Chimel: the folowing match is an 8 man tag match! Making their way to the ring, Cloudy, Cheech, Ruckus, And sabian. Team BLK OUT 2.0! **Cheers** And their opponents, JOHN Zandig, M-Dogg 20, Trent Acid, Joohnny Kashmere. The INDY SELECETION! **BOOS**

DING

John Zandig and Ruckus to start this match out. Zandig showing leadership taking part in this match. Ruckus runs bounces off the ropes, leaps over Zandig and kicks him in the back! Ruckus Kick Zandig in the gut this time and Zandig is down. Rucus does a senton splash to the back of zandig. Ruckus drags him over to the corner and tag in Sabian. Ruckus takes Zandig to his feet, him and Sabian each grab one of his arms and hit a double arm drag. Sabian hit s a standing moonsault, Ruckus follows up with a Ruckus star press (SSP). Sabian and Ruckus get to the top ropes. Flipping legdrop from Ruckus and Back senton splash from Sabian. Ruckus gets out and Sabian pins. 1…2…kickout. Sabian drag s Zandig to his feet and whips him, when he comes back Sabian hits a hurricarona. Sabian pulls Zandig to there corner and tags in Cheech. Sabian and Cheech whip Zandig, and the draw back the hit s double dropkick. Sabian gets the leg of Cheech and flips him for a moon sault. Cheech grabs Sabian from the side, lifts him up and drops down a double leg drop on Zandig. 1…2… kickout. Cheech stomps the gut of Zandig and climbs to the top ropes, Cheech leaps for a frog splash and hits it directly. 1…2…M-Dogg 20 dives in and breaks the count up. The ref gets him out of the ring Cheech pulls Zandig to the corner and tags in cloudy. Cheech goes to the top and Cludy rabs Zandig and hits a snapmare. Cloudy grabs Cheech and throws him for a senton splash. Cloudy does a flipping senton for follow up. Cheech and Cloudy pick up Zandig and attempt a double Suplex but Zandig fights againist it. They try again but Zandig figths ti foff and suplex both them. The ref is now yelling at Cheech trying to get him out of the ring. Cheech ignores the ref and him and Cloudy recover quickly and throw Zandig againisit the ropes as his comes backl the two try a double clothesline but Zandig ducks under it and spears both men! Cheech falls out of the ring and Cloudy is up but winded in the corner, Zandig rolls over and tags in Trent Acid!Acid dives in the ring and runs over the enemy corner and knocks everyone off the turnbuckle. Cloudy tries a sneak attack but Acid sees it and strikes him with a kick to the gut Acid runs and Yakuza kicks him the back of the head, keeps running, boounces off the ropes and lands straigth Yakuza kick to the face! 1…2… kickout! Cheech is back in the ring and Johny Kashmere hits him from behind. Kashmere and Acid grabs Cheech from behind lifting him up and slamming him dead on his face!Kashmere gets back on the apron and Acid gras cloudyy over and makes a tag. Acid and Kashmere grabs Cloudy ,Kashmere lifts him ,Acid hita a lariat takedown while remaining hold of Cloudy’s legs, Kashmere turns him over into a Boston crab before Acid comes off the ring ropes for a leg drop on the back of the opponent's exposed head. At this point Kashmere releases the hold and performs a reverse chinlock with a bridge before Acid comes off the ring ropes for a basement dropkick to opponent's exposed face. Dream Street Sequence 2002! Ruckus is back up and his charges the team, Acid Yakuza kicks him, Kashmere and Acid hit the Backseat Driver (Double team skylift into a simultaneous neckbreaker, powerbomb combination). Sabian! Sabian is on the top and hits a flying cross body taking taking Acid and Kashmere. Sabian runs and hits a double dropkick on the backseat boys! Acid and Kashmere roll out of the ring and M-Dogg 20 is in. 20 kicks Sabians knee out form under him and hits a brainbuster. M_Dogg geos to the outside apron and slingshots in for an elbowdrop! M-Dogg climbs to the top of the ring looking to end, bhut he back is to the ring, not standard for shooting star mvoes his is known for. He is shouting double moponsault! No way! M_Dogg gets his balance glances back and Sabian is still where he leftr him. Cloudy trips M-dogg and he is stuck on the top ropes! Cloudy gets up on top with him and hooks his legs under his arms. Cloudy flips for a top rope yoshitonic (Sunsetflip bomb). 20 hits and bounces off the mat Checch grabs him before he can hit the grounds and hits what looks like the full throte (Palumbo) and GTS (KENTA)!The Deluxe, Yokosuka cutter drop on knee. Acid is back in! He grabs Cheech and throw s him back out, Yakuza kciks Cloudy and makes a pin. 1…2… Ruckus is on top and dives! 3! And ruckus hit s ashooting star press breaking the pin 1 second too late! He is pissed off! Ruckus grasb Acid and whisp him in the corner! Ruckus and runs for the Razzle Dazzle! Acid ducsk out at last second and Ruckus collides hard with the turnbuckle. Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid grabs Ruckus and Hit the T-Gimmick (Double team crucifix powerbomb)

Tony Chimel: Winnners! Trent Acid, Johnny Kashmere, M-Dogg 20, and John Zandig!

**Intermission Linkin park plays Bleed it Out**

*Backstage Ruckus, Sabian comfronting the forgetten chapel

Ruckus: Yo dog, we want in that tag match on showcase, one lose doesn’t change that

Taker: You had your shots and blow them, that wasn’t part of our agreement.

Sabian: Screw the agreement, we want in!

Younger: Want in? Not gonna happen we all agreed to the matches.

Ruckus: BLK OUT won’t stand for this, you too made some dangerous enemies today.

*Zandig comes in after BLK OUT leaves

Zandig: Hello, Whoa big ugly, just here to rub it in your face. Is this, it is my contract and it says I get one gaureteed match per month as an insurrance to keep things equal between me and

Cena4592. And I am excerising that amtch to change tonight’s main event.

Taker: Get lost Zandig, you have lost your path and have no powere here

Zandig: This says I do and it is a legal binding piece of paper. Tonight Hero is off, you are gonna be facing… KENTA. Number one contendership match, did I mention deathmatch rules?

Tony Chimel: the following match is a deathmatch and is for number one contendership for the WNG world heavy weight championship. Making his way to the ring. KENTA!*boos* and his opponent form death valley, The Undertaker! *Wild Cheers*

DING
Taker doesn’t look happy, well he never loks happy but less so today. He was walking into this show knowing very well he would get that title back but Zandig pulls some stunt to stop that from happening. Now he faces KENTA. From Japan and an awesome superstar, this gonna be a match. KENTA rushes taker and hits an early Busaiku Knee Kick (Running dropkick-style high knee strike) and pins, this could be it already. 1…2 kickout by Taker. Taker shoves KENTA off and sits up, HE gets to his feet and KENTA charge shima second time going for a hurricarona but Taker catches him and nails a powerbomb. 1… kickout. Not nearly fast enough. Taker picks up Kenta ands does an irish whip, Kenta comes back jumping for a tornadoe DDT into a stun gun! 1.. kickout. KENTA drags taker back to his feet and throws to throw him in the corner but Taker counters and throws him the corner. Taker tries throwing punches one after an other into the gut of KENTA, the ref pulls taker offs, Taker takes one look at the ref and runs at the corner and hits a splash on KENTA. Taker grabs KENTAs throat and brings him up for a chokeslam but KENTA slides down and grabs Taker and hits a german suplex with a bridge. God that is power! 1…2… kickout by Taker. KENTA waste little time and goes to the top ropes and scouts the deadman, Taker sits up and when h gets to his feet KENTA jumps and hits a swan dive dropkick (springboard)! KENTA doesn’t pin the him, he goes back up to the top ropes. Taker gets to his feet and KENTA jumps for a super Busaiku Knee Kick! 1…2… kickout! KENTA can’t believe that one. KENTA drags Taker to his feet and tries to pick him up for a fireman carry but Taker doesn’t give, KENTA low blows Taker and Hit s falcon arrow instead. KENTA slides to the outside aand starting looking under the ring. This is a deathmatch all items are legal. KENTA sends a chair and a handful of lightbulbs in the ring. Time to go hardcore, thanks to Zandig. KENTA gets back inside the ring in time to see Taker sit up. KENTA dives and picks up the Chair, he swings and hit the Deadman head on but it has no effect on him. KENTA swing again, and Taker is asking for more, He swing again and again and on the last one Taker catchest the chair and ripes it from his hands. KENAT pick up a Lightbulb and Taker swing the chair smaches his face betweent bulb and steel chair! KENTA goes do hard Taker makes a pin 1…2… kickout. KENTA is done for yet. Taker picks him up and twists his arm, Taker walks over to the corner still holding that arm. Taker climbs up and walks along the Ropes and dives driving his elbow into the shoulder of KENTA. KENTA stumbles holding his dislocated shoulder, he grabs it and pops it back into place. He turns around and Taker grabs his throat and lifts him with a chokeslam! 1…2… kickout! Still can’t keep KENTA down. Taker scoops up KENTA and drops him for a snakeeyes and follows with a big boot! Taker cuts his throat and stalks KENTA. KENTA is down but is starting to stir. He gets to one knee, then a second one and truns around and Taker toes kick him and Picks him up for the last ride! 1….2…kickout! Taker can’t believe that one. Who can blame him. Lastride almost always finishes it. Taker picks up KENTA content to finish this, he scoops KENTA up for a tombston but KENYA slides down. Taker turns around and Get picked up for the G2S!!! 1…2…kickout! KENTA and Taker are both down and out. KENTA is first to his feet and first thin he does is place a lightbulb across taker and leaves his feet for the top ropes. KENTA jumps but Taker sits up and swing the tube at KENTA clocking him across the head. KENTA hits the floor. 1…2…3! Taker wins with rules that Zandig set up! Talk about not the way he planne because Taker still gets that title shot!

Tony Chimel: Winner and new number one contender for the WNG title, the Undertaker!

Taker: Zandig, there will be hell to pay for you and Hero. the Forgotten Chapel declares war on the Indy Selection. We don’t intend to lose
Showcase

**Opening Video and Fireworks fly**

Cena4592: Welcome to Showcase! As you can see I am back in action and must address a few issues. First of the matches made on Ultima will stand and are not to change. Second Zandig, you had no right to interfere in that match and changing it. It didn’t affect the outcome but still nonetheless. You were fired, got that as in get the hell out of my company and if you don’t leave I will make you leave. Taker, since Zandig’ involvement last week you get to pick when and what match stipulation you want for your title match. Final issue is this little factions thing we have going. 4 In Forgotten chapel, 4 in BLK OUT 2.0 and 6 in Indy selection does that not scream tournament to you fans? Details will come later. Stay posted. Now to get under way with the matches. Chimel, main man, take it away.

Tony Chimel: The Following is Triple Threat tag team match for the WNG tag team titles. Making their way to the ring, the current WNG tag team champions, The Briscoes! * Wicked boos*. And their first opponents, from the forgotten chapel, Vampiro and Ricky Banderas! * Cheers*. And the last team, from Motor city, the team of Sabin and Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns! * Wilds Cheers*

DING
Sabin and Vampiro to start this one out here tonight. At Hell’s inferno John Zandig basically screwed the MCMG and this is there night to redeem them. But you have to watch Vampiro and Banderas. The dark force in this match. Sabin forearms Vampiro and kicks him in the gut, Forearm again and an attempted Irish whip but Vampiro reverses it, Sabin comes back, Jumps over Vampiro, Jumps back on his head and spins into a hurricanrana! Vampiro rolls to his corner and tag in Banderas. Banderas Rolls with a clothesline but Sabin ducks under and hits a toe kick, Banderas hits a solid right Hand and sends Sabin reeling. Banderas whips Sabin, Jay Briscoe makes a blind tag and becomes legal man. Sabin comes back and Banderas does big boot. Sabin rolls out of the ring and Jay hit s flying dropkick to Banderas! Banderas stumbles up and Jay grabs his arms and his a double under-hook, butterfly, suplex. Banderas is back up quick but Jay is quicker and hits a dropkick pushes him into the Briscoe’s corner. Jay tag marks and then superkick Banderas, Ricky falls down into the bottom of the turnbuckle. Jay runs one way and mark runs the other and both hit a facewash on Banderas! Mark makes a pin, 1…2… Kickout. Mark picks up Bandera and tags jay back in the match. They both whip Banderas when he comes back they spins hitting roundhouse kicks. Jay flips into a senton splash and Mark hits a standing moonsault! 1….2…. Kickout. The boys’ picks Banderas back up and do another whip, they try another double roundhouse kick but Banderas ducks under them and hits standing clothesline, taking both men down for a second. Ricky goes to his corner or a tag but Jay gets up in time to stop him. Jay drags Banderas back to the center of the ring. Jay tags Mark back in and here they go again. Jay picks up Banderas and tries a spinebuster into a spinning heel kick from Mark Banderas fights out and Mark hits his brother. Banderas dives and Vampiro is back in this one. Vampiro hits a lariat on Jay Briscoe. Mark dives and tags in Shelley making his team legal now. Vampiro tries to hits Shelley but he ducks under and gets behind him, Vampiro turns and Shelley jumps, connects and flips into a moonsault on the still down Jay Briscoe. That my friend, is called a dropsault. Shelley gets back up, runs and doe s bull bog on Vampiro, This man is on fire now. Shelley gets back up fast as Banderas gets back in the ring. He tries taking Shelley straight to hell but Shelley pushes him off. Sabin gets in the ring and hits a shining wizard on Vampiro! Sabin and Shelley trade instructions and Sabin hits a Standing SSP! Seconds later Shelley does his own standing SSP! 1…2… Mark Briscoe break the count up. Mark starts hitting Shelley with repeated kicks backing him into a corner, Mark turns around and Sabin hits a superkick straight to the chin, Shelley scoops Mark up and hangs him in a reverse tree of woe. Shelley runs and hits a baseball side to the back of Mark’s head, Sabin runs and jumps into a hesitation dropkick! Mark falls off the corner and gets pinned. 1…2… broken up by Banderas. Banderas picks up both Shelley and Sabin and hits a double chokeslam. He drags Vampiro across Shelley. 1…2…broken up by Jay Briscoe. The ref is trying to restore power but to no affect. Jay turns his attention to Banderas he hits the straight to hell! Banderas locks in La Patriota (Sharpshooter). Jay is tapping out! But Banderas is not legal and cannot win the match. Vampiro stumbles back up at the same time as Sabin. Sabin tries to hit an enzuirguri but Vampiro Ducks under it, gets behind Sabin and grabs him in a pumphandle? Haven’t seen this one form him in a long while, Vampiro pulss and hits the signature Vampiro Bomb (Pumphandle sitout powerbomb)! Banderas lets go of Shelley and goes over to Sabin and makes hits La Patriota on him. Sabin is in a ot of pain here. Vampiro makes a pin, 1…2…Jay is back up and he breaks the pin. Jay runs and hits baseball slide to Banderas, Rakes the eytes of Vampiro and hits the J-Driller! Vampiro is down and out of this one. The ref finally gets controll again and and rolls the illegal men out of the ring. Vampiro and Shelley are left, in tehr ign and Jay Briscoe is the only man standing. Shelley drags himself to his corner and tries a to tag Sabin but he is down and out on the florr. Jay briscoes runs over to MCMG and tags Shlley, the ref calls it legal and he runs in and pins Vampiro. 1…2…kickout! Jay is p-issed off! He drags Vampiro to his corner and sets him on the second rope, he grabs his head and pulls out for a second rope cutter! The Briscoe Cutter! Pin close to the ropes, 1…2… Sabin makes a tag and Jay isn’t legal and the count is void. Sabin gets in the ring and gets, picsk up Banderas and hits the Cradle shock! Oh my god! Banderas os on the outside! Sabin pins Vampiro. 1…2…kickout! Vampiro won’t go down! Shelley stumbles forward and back in the ring. Sabin picks up Vampiro and lifts him for a powerbomb, Shellety gets underneath and hits a double knee backbreaker! Shelley still holds Vampiro and slips into a bridge pin 1… Mark and Banderas are up n the outside and moves toward the ring,2…, They are within arm length of the ring and the pin to break it up Shlley suicide dives to the outside onto Mark and Banderas! 3!

Tony Chimel: Winners! And NEW WNG TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. The mcmg, CHRIS SABIN AND ALEX SHELLEY!

*Celebrations is cut short as Team BLK OU 2.0 comes out and attacking the superstars. After that match there is litte resistance as BLK OUT destroys them

Ruckus: Taker I told you made powerful enemies here tonight. This is what you get, boys please

*Cloudy grabs Vampiro and hits the Yoshitonic (Sunsetslip into bomb)! Seconds after Sabian dives and hits the Black Jesus stomp on Vampiro to follow up. Cheech grabs Banderas and hits the Deluxe (Yokosuka cutter dropped on Knee). Ruckus drops the mic and hits the Ruckus Star Press (SSP)! They walk off leaving the team beaten and the forgotten chapel destroyed.

Intermission,

**In GM locker room, Cena4592 is doing paper work. Zandig barges in

Zandig: Cena, you heard of guys who don’t quit right? Well I am one of them, me and my laywers sat down for a good 6 hours reviewing my contract and searching for a few loopholes in it. You need to right better one because we actually found one. I can’t be fired for atleast 2 months upon signing, plus I get 4 matches duriong those two months. Assuming I cause all other benefits mentioned in the contract. I odn;t need benefits I need power! I will be sticking around here for a while buddy. Get over it, now to change tonight’s main event.

Cena4592: not gonna happen pretty boy. See I knew this was gonna happen, over the past week we got the match signed in Contract. Can’t be tappered with. Sorry, you have no power tonight. Get the hell out of my office. I will deal with you on Ultima.

*Back in the arena

Tony Chimel: the following is our main event. It is a triple threat elmination match for the WNG underground championship. Making his way to the ring, the Current WNG champion, member of the IS. Matt Cross! * Wicked Boos*. And His first opponent, straight from the himlayas, Sonjay Dutt! *Wicked Cheers* And the fnal particapant, member of the Forgotten Chapel. Drake Younger * Mixed reaction*

DING

Dutt and cross get straight to face, these two don’t care about Younger or this match, this has sunk personal again. Younger doesn’t seemed bothered they are ignoring him, just let them tire each other out and pounce on them. Cross and Dutt trades right hands back and forth, back and forth. Dutt throws a stff Kic, Cross catche sit, hitsa right hand then kick to the side. Cross stays on it with a snapmare.Cross grabs Dutts head and flips for a seated diamond dust. Dutt heads hits hard, he hodsl his head in seating postion but not for long, Matt Cross hits a low dropkick straight to the face crashing Dutt’s head to the floor. Cross picks up Dutt and whips him at the ropes, on the rebound Cross hits a spinout powerbomb. 1…2… kickout. Dutt gets up and runs at the roes he bounces off but Younger pulls the roeps down and he falls over the top. Youngers grabs Cross and throws him hard into the guardrail and whips into steel steps. Younger slides into the ring and starts stomping away at Dutt. Younger goes to the top rope and trie sa moonsault, not in his normal arsenal. OHHH Dutt rolls over but not needed as Yougner falls short.! And now we know why. Younger is winded from that one, Dutt gets to one knee and Younger is abck uo, Younger grabs Dutt and tries to do a german suplex but dutt lands on his feet. Beated and worn Dutt can still land on a german, amazing. Younger turns around and Dutt jumps for a hurricarona amd gets all of it. Younger is back on Quick but Dutt is a little slow after damage to his head earlier in that match. Younger takes adavantage and strikes the back of Dutt’s head with a clothesline. Dutt stumbles but not down yet. Yougner places him on his shoulder and falls back for an electric chair drop. Younger makes a pin. 1….2… Matt Cross breaks it up as Dutt kicks out. Dutt gets in Yougners face and the two have face off they starting sluggin it out as Dutt gets back up, Dutt double dropkicks both men, takes off and hits running knee lift sending them to the outside. Dutt isn’t down yet, he gets back to his feet, goes outside, springsboards in an asai moonsault. All men are down and the ref is counting a for the 20 second count out used in WNG. 1…2…3….4….5….6….7….8….9… Dutt rolss back in the ring, 10…11….12….Younger is back….13…..14….15 Finally Cross is back in but not For long, Dutt baseball slides knocking him back to the outside, Dutt greabs the rops about to springboard to the outsdie but Younger grabs his foot and Dutt falls hard!Younger pins, 1…2… kickout. Dutt has will power that is for sure. Matt Cros is back in the ring but again not for much Longer, Younger grabs his head and tosses him over the top rope. Matt Cross holds the ropes staying on the apron, You nger comes at him and matt hits his shoulder in his gut, followed by a right hand, Yougner stumles back and Matt Cross springboards into a hurriconrana!Younger rolls to the outsie on impact Dutt and Cross left alone, in the ring, again. They both wobbbly get to one knee and already start trading blows. With each shot they seem to gather strenght, After about 10 they are on there feet and still thropwing punches. Dutt gets advantage with right hand, back chop and roundhouse kick to the temple of Cross.Croos goes down but Dutt locks his arms and Legs and locks in a pendulum. HE got and rocls Corss back and force exteritng presure on his limbs. Dutts gets go of the holds and flisp Cross on his back. Dutt goes up and flips for a moonsault and lands it perfectly. Younger should take note.1…2… speak of the devil and he appreas, Younger breaks the count a 2 and a half. Youngers lays forearms shots in the face of Dutt, Tries a whip but Dutt reverses it Younger comes back grabs Dutt and whips him, Dutt tries for a hurriconrana but Younger checks it into a tilt a whirl facebuster! Younger geta back up and Matt Cross is tring to to the help of the corner, Younger sets him on top and goes up with him looking for superplex. Dutt on spagethi legs wlkas under Younger and Powerbombs him while he hits the superplex! Dutt drags himself over and pins Younger. 1…2… kickout. He drags over to Cross and tries pinning him 1...2… kickout again. Neither will go down yet. What will this take to end this match? Dutt is think in the same question, maye a Hindu press, Dutt climbs to the top of the rope, top of the guanlet again, He flisp backwards, turns in mid air srill spinning for a 450, Kindu press! Younger moves out of the way! Dutt falls Hard, Matt Cross rolls out of the ring but still on the apron pulling himself to vertical base. Younger is in the ring and gets up with long pauses between. Ounger is on his feet, Matt Cross is barely standing but Springboards and flisp backwards going forward for a shooting star DDT! The DEATHSTAR! A springboard deathstar on Drake Younger! Matt wasted everything on that move. He is out. Younger is out. Dutt is still out. Only one man needs to stand, we don’t have double knocks here.1….2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9… Dutt is back to the his feet and the count is broken. Dutt goes over and makes a pin on Matt Cross. 1…2… kickout. Wasted but not done for, Dutt and the ref sharea few stern words and Dutt pins him again. 1…2…kickout. Cross I not goning down. Dutt turns over to Younger and pins him. 1….2…3! Drake Younger is elminated! Dutt gets up a look that he is famous for, HE is almost done with this one, Dutt raises his arms calling for a Hindu press again, He climbs up to the top ropes. Matt Croos gets under Dutt and slams him fom the top, but holds onafter they hit the ground, for a rollup! 1…Matt grabs Dutt’s tights! 2… the ref doesn’t see it and Dutt can’t kickout! 3! Crosss gets out fast.

Tony Chimel: winnner! And still WNG underground Champion! Matt Cross!

Dutt is pissed! He starting yelling at the ref which ends with Dutt knocking him ut cold and hitting the Hindu press. Knew it was gonna happen sooner or later tonight.

Cena4592: M-Dogg 20, thought that was clever did you? Well that won’t stand in this company. Next week on Ultima you will face Sonjay Dutt! Again for the WNG Underground title. This time we will be issueing 2 ref so you can’t cheat! See ya next week.

czwrestler

Reaction score
next couple of shows.

*Opening Video plays featuring last Showcase.

*Fireworks Soars over the crowd

Cena4592: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to Ultima! Best wrestling, best place to be. Tonight we feature 3 matches for your lovely people. Nick Gage takes on CM Punk! By request of the fans, MCMG faces 2 members of team BLK OUT 2.0 in an Elimination tag team match. And For our main event, we get to see…

Zandig: Sorry buddy, tonight I get to create the main event

Cena4592: Get lost Zandig you have no power here

Zandig: Last Showcase I showed you I still has just as much power as you do. Tonight’s main event we get to the top man, the WNG champion and Leader of the Indy Selection. Chris Hero vs. Necro Butcher. The title will not be on the line. Lets the action begin

Cena4592: Zandig shut the hell up and get the hell out of here I won’t allow to bully me or anyone else in this company that match will not happen.

Zandig; Yea it will or I will take you to court and you will lose your company.

Tony Chimel: The following match is schedule for one fall. Making his was to the ring from Chicago. CM PUNK! * Wicked Boos* And his Opponent. Nick Gage! * Cheers*

DING

The second Gage gets in the ring punk runs and dropkicks him back against the ropes, Punk gets up and hits a second dropkick, then a spinning temple kick and Gage falls to the outside of the ring. Gages get to his feet and Punk runs threw the rope for a suicide elbow smash! He is not happy and not letting up here tonight.1…2…. Punk picks up Gages and suplex him on the steel Ramp. 3….4…. Punk Gets on top of the barricade separating the crowd, 5….6….7… Punk jumps for a double stomp on Gage on the steel! 8...9….10…. Punk gets back in the ring. Gage having a bad start here. Gage gets up and walks toward the ring but doesn’t get far, Punk goes to the outside Apron and Jump for a hurricanrana. Gage falls into the barricade this time. Punk picks up Gage and rolls him back inside the ring. Punk springboards off the second rope for a leg drop to the back of Gage’s head. Punk takes gage to his feet and throws him at the ropes, Gage comes back and Punk hits a jumping heel kick to the chin. 1…2… Kickout. Punk hasn’t done enough yet. Punk picks up Gage and throws him again, an open hand slap but Gage ducks under it and gets behind Punk, He grabs him and this a German suplex with a bridge. 1…2…Kickout. Didn’t know he was that athletic. Pun and Gage get back to a standing base and punk throws a slap, Gage ducks under it and send s right hand, Punk catches it and tries to kick Gage, But Gage catches the lag and flips punk making him land gut first. Gage stomps the back of Punks head, he grabs him head and jumps slamming it hard on the mat. Punk looked dazed from that one. Gage climbs to the top of the ropes, Gage jumps for his frog splash! Full extension and full impact that was perfectly done, 1…2… Kickout. Gage asks the ref but he assures him it was only a 2 count. Gage gets up dragging CM Punk with him. Gage throw spunk in the corner and runs hitting a corner splash right on target, gage isn’t done yet, he backs up and runs again sticks his leg out for running Yakuza kick to the chest of Punk. Punk falls into the bottom of the corner. I think we all know what gage is planning right now. *Crowd, WASH, WASH, WASH * Gages runs, bounces and comes back with a nasty facewash! Punk face might have been washed right off, hence the name facewash. Gage pulls Punk from the corner and makes a pin 1…2… kickout! Again not enough to finish him. Gage doesn’t know what he can do to finish him. Gages back away from punk and wait for him to get up. Punk stumbles up to one knee, and then finally both, turns and gage grabs his throat! Gage brings him up and hits the chokebreaker! 1…2…kickout! What in the world! He kicked out of Gage’s last trick in his sleeve! Gage is yelling at the ref to count right but the ref still says a 2 count. Gage decides to get up and drags Punk with him. Gage grabs him throat again, bring him up but Punk slides off, Gage turns and Punk lifts him for the GTS but Gage battles out. Gage tries the throat again but Punk battles out again. Punk gets Gage and hits the urnage! Punks locks him arms, Anaconda Vice! The vice is locked on tight, no one has broke Punks Vice by himself. Gage is struggling though; his air is running out with that move. Gages keeps fighting but eventually passes out. The ref picks up his arm and drops it, 1, he picks it up a second time and again drops it, 2, grabs it a second time but time Gage keeps it in the air and gets a second wind. He is fighting with all his strength Gage is weakening it! Punk can’t believe his eyes, he tries to lock it back in but Gage and broken the primary choke, he finally pulls Punks arms apart and Nick Gage has broken the Anaconda Vice! Gage gets to his feet but Punk is faster, Gage turns toward the straightedge star and get s a shining wizard for his trouble! Punk isn’t done yet, he picks gage back up and loads him on his shoulder, punk throws gage for the GTS! Gage falls hitting the re fin the process. Punk tries to wake the ref but to no use he is out cold. Wait a second to the entrance ramp! It is Bryan Danielson. This can’t be good; Danielson gets in the ring and the tow starting kicking the crap out of Gage. They aren’t happy with Hell’ Inferno and intend a little revenge here. Danielson picks up Gage and punks him while punk his two open hands slaps then a roundhouse kick. Punk goes to the apron on the outside, and springboards into the flying clothesline. Gages goes down hard. This is just a slaughter. Wait a minutes. Helms! Helms in on the ramp and runs to the ring, he slides in and drop kicks Punks face. Bryan tries to stop him but Helms switches behind him and kicks him in the temple, Danielson turns and Helms hit s a second kick this time a superkick! Punk tries to hits a shining wizard but Helms ducks under the second foot and grabs Punk from the Nightmare on Helms street. Punk runs at Danielson and hits his shining wizard. The playing field just leveled fast. Gage is finally to his feet but using the ropes to leverage. Helms is telling Gage to go up top, gage doesn’t argue and goes straight up, Helms drags Punk over and sets him on the top ropes. Gage grabs the throat of Punk, Helms gets in the center of the ring on one knee. Gage jumping chokelslam on the knee of Helms. That is called the Hurribreaker. Helms throws Danielson out of the ring and wakes to ref for the pin 1…2…3! Sweet victory again fro Helms and Gage tonight.

Tony Chimel: Winner! Nick Gage!

*Intermission, Linkin Park plays “In the End”

Tony Chimel: We are moving along we are next featured match. The following is a tag team match. Making their way to the Ring, the Motor City Machine Guns! * Wild Cheers*

Ruckus: Fellas, sore from that attack we gave you last week? Nothing against you but team BLK OUT is fed up with this shit of the Forgotten Chapel and the Indy Selection. We are going to take over destroying them both in the process. Oh yea your opponents, Cloudy and Cheech.

*Cloudy and Cheech come threw the crowd gang the MCMG from behind and starting attacking them.

DING

Cloudy and Cheech pair off with Sabin and Shelley and a full brawl has begun and the match just started. Cheech gets the advantage over Sabin but Shelley is taking over with Cloudy. Mirror images of each other here, Shelley lying in the forearms into cloudy and Cheech throwing his own forearms on Sabin backing both into corners. Cheech whips Sabin to the other side of the ring while Shelley does the same to Cloudy. Cloudy and Sabin meet in the middle with a devastating collision and both men go down Shelley and Cheech meet in the middle of the ring to pick the action back up. Shelley hits a drop kick, both are back up fast and this time Cheech hits his own dropkick. Get back up, Shelley does and arm drag, Cheech does an arm drag. Both men try enzuiguri but with both in the air, the hits air and fall down. Talk about dead even. Cheech runs for a cross body but Shelley ducks under and he crashes and burns. Shelley finally gets his advantage; he runs grabs the head of Cheech for a neckbreaker. Shelley showing his speed here is back up and hits and standing corkscrew press! 1…2… Kickout. That was one beautiful move there and Shelley didn’t get the win from it. Shelley goes to over to his corner and tag in Sabin, Sabin and Shelley picks up Cheech, Sabin hits a side walk slam as Shelley grabs his beck for a neckbreaker. Simple move but by god it is effective. Sabin picks Cheech off the grounds and throws an Irish whip, Cheech comes back and gets a headscissors into hurricanrana onto Sabin, and Cheech Dives for a tag but Sabin catches the feet to stop him. Isolating Cheech early. Only need to beat one man to win the match. Sabin tags in Shelley still holding onto Cheech. Shelley drops an elbow on the back of his head to Stop Cheech from fight back. Sabin and Shelley pick up Cheech, the grabs one arm and lock in a double hammerlock, Sabin and Shelley maintains their hammerlocks, grabs the head of Cheech and drop for a double modified reverse DDT. Always innovative, these two. Shelley makes a pin, 1…2… Kickout by Cheech. Shelley grabs the hair of Cheech and places his head between his feet and executes Total Nonstop Alex (Press up facebusters). That will ruin your face fast. Shelley tags Sabin back in the ring, Sabin picks up Cheech and grabs his head, Shelley does the same and they run up the corner for an assited shiranui. 1…2… Cloudy breaks up the count. Thre ref tries to get Cloudy out of the ring. Shelley helps the ref out by by springboarding into an elbow smash knocking Cloudy to the floor. Sabin picks Cheech and pick and tells Shelley to starting running, Shellley runs, bounces off the ropes and comes back with his arm out while Sabin whips Cheech right into the lariat of Shelley, they aren’t done yet. Sabin picks Cheech up for a powerbomb but fall backward this time while Shelley jumping and smashes his knee into the face of Cheech! 1…2… Cloudy is back in the ring and breaks up the count a secnod time. The ref pulls him off and Cloudly goes to his corner without argument. Sabin picks up Cheech and sets him in a corner. Again keeping him away from Cloudy. A tag mathc usally require 2 men doing the best with out help Cheech is powerless. Sabin sets Cheech on the top ropes and hangs him down into a normal tree of Woe. Sabin usally does a reverse one, what he is thinking here? Sabin goes over and makes a tag to Shelley. Shelley his baseball slide and Sabin soon after hits the hesitation dropkick. Cheech is still in the tree of Woe. Sabin gets down on all fourrs into front of Cheech and Shelley runs, jump, and hits poetry in motion! Cheech finaly falls out of the corner, Sabin and Shelley got smiles on there faces, they turn around into time to see the foot of Cloudy knocking them both to the outside of the ring. Cloudy is legal now, he follow lucha rules here in ou tag tema matches. Cloudy grabs the ropes, and springboard corkscrews to the outside landing on Sabin and Shelley! Cloudy is fired up! He throws Sabin back in the ring and follows him. Sabin turns around and Cloudy hitts a dropsault knocking Sabin down and Coudy uses it to flip on the outside ring apron, Cloudy jump for an asai moonsault on Shelley! Sabin gets back up and runs and trie s a dive at Cloudy but the man from Cloud 9 moves out of the way and sbain crashes and burns. All ti took was 2 minutes and this match has much different direction on it. Cloudy rolsl both Shelley and Sabin back in tehr ign and followes them. Cloudy picks up Shelley and whips him into a corner, he grabs Sabin and throws him in the same corne rand the two collide in the corner, Cloudy runs and dropkicks Sabin in the corner Shelley getting caught between trunbuckle and Sabin. Cheech is abck in the ring but barely standing. Cloudy drop toe holds Sabin on the bottom ropes. Cloudys runs and hits the 215 (Tiger Fient kick, 619) while Cheech drops kicks sabin the back of the head! Cloudy with a chance of Cheech! I don’t name them I just call them. Sabin falls back in the ring outcold and Cloudy jumps back in as well, Cloudy grabs Sabin and calles for the Canadian destroyer. Shelley last burst of energy, runs and hits a superkick, the under arm snap STO to Cheech! Cloudy flips and hits the CD perfectly, He gets up to makes the pin but Shelley cuts him off Enzuirguri, Cloudy goes down to one knee and Shelley grabs him arm and head and spins into the Shell shock! Shelley falls down to Catch his breath and Sabins pull himself over to pin Cloudy. 1…2…3! Hail Sabin and Hail Shelley chants ring threw out the arena after this match. C and C gave it all but it wasn’t enough.

Tony Chimel: Winners of this tag team Match. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley!

*Intermission

*Backstage in the Lockers. The Indy selection is showed.

Zandig: tonight we will see if Necro Butcher is on our side and if not, he must be gotten rid of.

Matt Cross: He is from CZW he will join us.

*John Cena burst threw the door

Cena: I am tired of being underrated, and forgotten. I am sick of this shit and I want in. I am the most known guy here; I can be a big influence to getting other to join. Let me help take down these idiots and create WNG what he should be

Zandig: I will make you a deal Cena. If you beat Matt Cross on showcase in a ladder match then I will let you in.

Matt Cross: I already have match with Dutt!

Zandig: You will have to fight twice then. You can handle it, or are you on of Cena4592’s bitches?

*Back to Tony Chimel:

Tony Chimel: The following match is the main event of the evening. It is schedule for one fall. Making his way to the ring, a member of the IS, Chris Hero * mixed reaction* And his opponent. The commissioner of PWS, Necro Butcher! * Cheers*

DING

Necro Butcher more of the brawler; kick your ass type of guy. Hero, well is just Hero. No other way to describe him. Hero gets close up to Butcher and Necro knocks him off his feet with a solid right hand. That was impact, Hero gets back up, Necro grabs his head and head butts him knocking him back down. Necro would choose death over anything else but right now I think he is choosing another right hand and Hero falls back to the ground. Hero is stunned from that blow and Necro picks him up and downs him straight to the mat with a military press. Hero is winded as Necro butcher grabs him and tosses him to the other side of the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex. Didn’t know Necro Butcher could do a suplex. Necro Butcher walks over and tosses Hero into a corner. Necro runs and this back-elbow crushing Hero in the corner. Necro sets Hero on the top ropes looking for something high impact. Hero starts fighting back, punches to Butcher, a kick and even a head butt. Hero grabs the head of Necro and jumps into a tornado DDT! Necro throws Hero off at last second but Hero lands on his feet. Hero runs and Necro knocks him down with a clothesline only the Butcher can throw. Necro stomps Hero into the ground with repeated stomps. Thank you captain obvious. Necro Butcher goes to the outside of the ring and picks up a chair. He slides in the ring with the chair and swing but the ref stops him. Trying to explain to Necro Butcher about rules isn’t easy to do. Butcher and the ref get into a full blown shouting match, Butcher breaks away and swing the chair but Hero jumps into a dropkick sending the chair in Butcher’s face. Ref won’t call a DQ, self-defense maneuver there. Ref grabs the chair and throws it to the outside while Hero hits a double stomp on Butcher. Hero jumps for a standing moonsault! 1…2… Kickout with authority. Butcher is near done yet even after a chair shot. Hero gets to his feet quickly and Butcher isn’t that far behind. Hero grabs Necro Butcher and pulls him up for a forward fall suplex! No one does it like Chris Hero. 1…2… Kickout. Hero gets to his feet and climbs the top rope, he jumps off for a top rope double stomp! Necro moves out of the way and Hero lands, turns around and Butcher his a big boot. Hero gets back to his feet and Butcher throws him at the ropes, hero comes back for a tilt a whirl and lands on his feet behind Butcher! He grabs his head and spins for the Hero’s Welcome! 1…2…Kickout! He kicked out! Hero turns Necro over, grabs his legs and locks in Hangman’s Clutch III (inverted cravate, standing grapevine combination)! Butcher is yelling from the pain. Butcher reaches for the ropes but is too far in the center of the ring. Hero twists putting much more pressure on Necro Butcher. Butcher rolls over and grabs the ropes on the other side of the ring. 1…2…3…4…Hero breaks it at the last second using all of the 5 count to damage Butcher. Hero picks up Butcher and throws him on the ropes, Necro comes back and steps over Hero, Butcher comes back around and Hero jumps for a Hurricanrana but Necro Butcher catches him, H lifts him back up and slams down with a devastating powerbomb! That will stop your momentum. Butcher goes down to one knee to catch his breathe and think of a way to beat Hero. Hero finally gets back up and Butcher throws him back at the rope, Hero grabs Butcher and tries to tilt a whirl but Butcher stops! Butcher grabs his throat and lodges his thumb in his throat! The Asiatic Spike! The spike, Butcher’s submission finisher hold and few have gotten out of it. Hero is fading, slowly but surly is going down. Hero is trying to get out but he is low on energy. Hero grabs the face of Butcher in a cravate. Hero trying something but Necro is stilling that spike and Hero falls to one knee. Hero is losing strength and consciousness fast. Hero with last of his energy locks the cravate back in and spins into the hangman’s clutch facebuster (spinning cravate into facebuster)! Hero collapses and Necro Butcher is down as well.1….2…3…4…5…6…7…8 Hero rolls over and covers Butcher. 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: Winner! The WNG champion, Chris Hero!

*Zandig and the Briscoes runs to ring side and help Hero and Butcher to the backstage area. Has Butcher Joined the Indy Selection or is he simple taking a favor? Find out this Friday on Showcase.
Another Showcase (just think barely half there)

*Showcase opening video plays across the screen and fireworks fly over the crowd

Cena4592: Welcome to the Showcase of WNG! Tonight 3 matches you won’t find anywhere else in wrestling today. Plus I would like to announce the second PPV of WNG. Coming November 18, 2007 Wrestling Next Generation features … Final Fight! Details coming soon. Tonight we feature M-Dogg 20 taking on Sonjay Dutt for the WNG underground championship. Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher in this long awaited rematch!

Zandig: You are forgetting one my friends

Cena4592: Get bent Zandig, I won’t recognize a damn thing you do

Zandig: Then I will. Tonight John Cena faces M-Dogg 20 in a ladder match, above the ring if $10,000 cash.

Cena4592: I will not allow that match, Matt Cross already has a match and it will not stand

Zandig: Will too damn bad! I still have this contract and you still have to listen.

Tony Chimel: the following match is schedule for one fall and if the WNG underground championship! Making his way to the ring, the challenge in this bout. The Original Playa from the Himlaya, Sonjay Dutt! * Wild Cheers* And his opponent, the WNG underground champion, M-Dogg 20, Matt Cross! * Wicked boos*

*Before Cross can get in the ring Dutt suicide dives to the outside! Cross is down and Dutt starting to lay in the right hands, Dutt is furious! Is this starting looking familiar to anyone else but me? Dutt gets on the apron and jumps for an asai moonsault but Cross roles out of the way and he crashes down hard! Cross grabs a steel chair from under the ring and blasts it across the head of Sonjay. He hits him a second time clashing steel to head to concrete floor! Matt Cross picks up Dutt and rolls him in ring and climbs up to the top ropes, Matt jumps and this a perfect shooting star press! 1…2…3!

Tony Chimel: The winner and

Cena4592: hold it right there, this action will not stand in WNG. As long as I have power. Dutt can’t keep his hands off of Matt because of rage. Cross and follow the rules to save his life. So instead of having these go on for another 20 matches with similar ending. At Final Fight we will see the very final fight between the two of you for the WNG underground championship. One more thing that match just happens to be a WNG specialty match. Tables Trifecta! Good day gentle men

*Dutt looks pissed off. He just defended his title successfully and find out he needs to defend it again,, Dutt turns around and Sonjay Dutt nails and Enzuiguri kick! Cross is down and Dutt runs into a standing shooting star press. That is how it is down Dutt yells at Cross before leaving the ring

*Intermission as Seether performs “Fake It”

Tony Chimel: The following match is a ladder match! And is for 10k cash! Already in the ring, the WNG underground Champion, M-Dogg 20, Matt Cross! * Boos* and his opponent, John Cena! * Mixed reaction.

*Stagehands bring ladders to the ring and set them up on the outside of the ring, 6 ladders in total. 2 of them 6ft, 2 of them 12 ft and 2 of them 16 ft. The hook is lowered and the briefcase with the money is hung 15ft above the ring. Matt Cross looks a little weak from the earlier match if you could call it that but not nearly enough to have that much of an impact on this match.

DING

Cross runs at Cena who hits an arm drag, Cross is back up fast and goes after John Cena a second time and this time Cena does a hip toss taking him down to the ground. Cena grabs his arm a locks in a arm lock. Matt shows great flexibility and kicks the side of Cena’s head from his grounded position. Mat kips up fast into a hurricanrana. Cena get back up and hits a hard right hand on the face of Cross. Matt faces down from impact but back up quickly. Cena Irish whips Matt Cross at the ropes, he comes back and Cena catches him with a powerslam! Cena picks Cross backup and hard whips him in the corner; Matt cross stumbles out and Cena hard whip him into the other corner. Cross stumble out of this one and Cena grabs his leg and hits a fisherman suplex. Cena rolls to outside of the ring and the weapons are now in play, He grabs a chair and tosses it into the ring. He picks up a 6-foot paint ladder and slides it inside the ring. Cena goes for a second ladder; Matt Cross gets back up and dives to the outside! Cena steps aside and he goes headfirst into the steel of that ladder! Cena grabs the head of Matt Cross and throws him into the barricade. John isn’t done with him, Cena grabs the second 6-foot ladder and tosses it right into the Matt. Cena picks up a second steel chair and hits the ladder crushing face with steel with steel! John Cena goes back inside the ring and looks up at the prize high above the ring. Cena sets up the ladder he out in the ring earlier, only 6 feet I don’t think it is enough but Cena will try. John climbs to the top of the ladder at a fast rate he reaches up but the title is out of reach. He still needs a few extra feet to reach it. Cena drops off the ladder and tosses it to the outside onto Cross. That is one way to get rid of a ladder. Cena goes back outside and this time grabs one of the 12 footers and slides it into the ring. That one is long enough. Cena takes his time setting it up, Cross is still down on the outside. Cena starts climbing to the top of the ladder, Cena is halfway up the ladder when Matt Cross gets up on the apron. M-Dogg springboards dropkick Cena right off the ladder! That switches momentum fast. Cross gets gingerly to his feet, Cena is gets to his feet as well. Cross does a low dropkick taking out the knee of Cena. Cross grabs the leg of Cena and locks in an STF! Almost mocking Cena with that move. John Cena shows he power and force and breaks out of the hold. Cena battles away Cross and gets to his feet again. Cross runs but Cena catches him for a spinout powerbomb! You can’t see me! That all Cena has to say as he bounces off the ropes, but he stop a second before he drops the fist, he sets the chair across the face of Cross, he runs a second time and drops the fist right into the steel on his face. 5-knuckle shuffle, hardcore style. Cena throws Cross the outside, or at least attempts too, Cross catches the ropes staying on the apron. Cross reaches in the ring and grab the chair. Cena is unaware as he sets up the ladder-back in back and starts climbing up. Matt looks at Cena and jumps and slams the chair right in the back of John Cena, and the Doctor of thuganomics goes down hard. Matt Cross looking to wear down Cena has to use his speed. No way can he match John Cena’s power. Matt sets the chair on the gut of John and hits a standing moonsault! That got to hurt! Matt Cross sets up the Ladder in the corner of the ring and climbs up to the top, the highest point of this ring. He isn’t near the brief case he has other things on his mind here. Matt Cross scouts John Cena but he is still down and out, M-Dogg jumps for a shooting star leg drop off the ladder! That will take out what little consciousness Cena has left. Cross is holding his leg, looks like he came down a little too hard there, it is going to stop him from finishes the match? Of course not, he is a tough bastard. Cross gets to his feet with rope assistance and goes over to the ladder in the corner. Be pulls in out to the Center of the ring, looks like this one is going to end right here. Matt Cross still on the bad leg slowly ascends that ladder. Sonjay Dutt is in the ring! He is back for more, he tips the ladder over and Matt Cross falls off and lands on the ropes and falls to the outside! Dutt leaves the ring fast and he is gone from ringside. Those two have such hatred for each other. John Cena is stirring, the SSLD took so much out of him. Cena rolls on his stomach and starting getting up, he gets to his feet and stumbles down to all fours. He worn out, he gets to one knee then both and stumbles forward at the ladder. John sets the ladder back in the center and starts climbing up. Cena is upon the top of the ladder briefcase in reach, Cena sticks his arm out and starts to fumble with the lock. Matt Cross rolls backing the ring, incredible charisma to keep fighting after that fall, Matt trips the ladder and Cena falls down. Both men are out; they are battered, bloody, and defeated. But one man must win this match there is no way around that fact. Sonjay Dutt is walking back down the ramp, appears he isn’t happy until Cross pays.

Zandig: Hold it right there! Lay one more finger on him and you are fired!

Sonjay: I don’t listen to you; your name isn’t on my contract!

Cena4592: but mine is! Touch Matt Cross before Final Fight in anything other then a sanction match, you are fired. Same thing goes for Cross

Sonjay starting going after Cena4592 in a rage and they disappear backstage

Back in the ring Cena is back to his feet and starts back up the ladder! Matt cross is stumbling up the other side, both men get to the top. Cena reaches out but Cross punches him. Cross grabs Cena and tosses him off the ladder! Cena ladders on his feet and tips the ladder over. Matt Cross lands on his feet. Nothing but adrenaline is holding these two up. Cena picks up Cross and places him on his shoulder and tosses him over head for the FU but Cross lands on his feet. Cena picks up and chair and turns to face Matt Cross just to get an enzuiguri kick sending chair into face! Moves like that make WNG! Cena goes down and Cross climbs to the top ropes, he is looking to finally out this one away. Matt flips for a full twisting shooting star elbow drop! Cena gets in and catches Cross on his shoulder! How in the world?! Cena tosses Cross up and catches him to load him perfectly, Cena tosses him over head FU! To the outside of the ring! Cena falls down, that is the last of his energy, surprised he lasted this long. Cena grabs the ropes and drags himself to the ladder, he sets it up in the middle of the ring and starts the assent. Cross is down and out cold, he probably has a concussion from that one. Cena gets back to the top of ladder, he reaches out and fumbles with the lock. Same problem s last time. But cross is too injured to do anything this time and Cena secures the briefcase and falls off the ladder.

Tony Chimel: Winner! John Cena!!!

*Intermission, Eminem sings “When I am Gone”

Tony Chimel: they following is the main event match up for the evening, making his way to the ring, Samoa Joe! * Wild Cheers* and his opponent’ the Commissioner of Pro wrestling syndicate, Necro Butcher! * Cheers*

DING

Time to see the action that will happen here, last time these two meet it was IWA-MS and Joe beat Butcher via knockout. Butcher being knocked out earns a merit anyway in my view. Necro and Joe start trading wicked right hands! Those are what ended the first match! Necro Butcher falls down from a hard right hand of Joe’s, Joes runs at the ropes, Butcher rolls over and Joe jumps over him and bounces off the opposite roes and comes back. Necro butcher is a solid right hand! This time Joe goes down. Butcher runs at the ropes, jumps over Joe. Joe gets back up, Necro comes back and the two collide with shoulder blocks and both men stay on there feet. Joe runs and comes back with a shoulder block and Butcher doesn’t budge. Butcher runs again but this time Joe sweeps behind and trips him. Joe is a stiff kick to the back followed with a back senton. All 280 pound across the chest of Necro Butcher. Joe up Necro and throws him at the ropes, Butcher comes back and Joe catches him with an urnage slam! Joe does a flipping senton! That one got to hurt! Samoa Joe showing skill unlike another star in WNG. Joe goes to the top rope, not he common place, Joe wait til Butcher is up and goes for a flying dropkick but Necro Butcher side steps and Joe crashes down hard! Joe gets to one knee and Necro butcher picks him up way in the air, look at the power here. Military press to a 280 pounder Joe get s to one knee and Necro butcher picks him up way in the air, look at the power here. A second military press! That is some force. Necro Butcher picks up Joe, he grabs his throat for a falling chokebomb! 1…2.Kickout! Butcher wants to end this one, he picks up the submission machine and hooks his arms to deliver a devastating tiger bomb! 1…2..Kickout! Joe still not near done for yet. Necro Bucher goes to outside of the ring and picks up a steel chair, Samoa Joe dives to the outside and hits a suicide dives slamming the chair in the face of Necro Butcher. Samoa Joe throws Butcher back in the ring and takes the chair when he goes in. Joe swings the chair a prone Butcher but the ref takes the chair out of his hands. Joe and the ref get into a fight and Necro Butcher takes advantage, he yanks the chair for the hands of the ref and clocks it across the head of Joe and the Samoan goes down hard!

Tony Chimel: Winner of this match via disqualification, the Samoan submission machine Samoa Joe!

*Joe starts lying in the chair with repeated shots to the head of Joe. The man is already down what more does he want? Butcher chooses death of surrender and I think he is forcing Joe into that chose. Zandig and the rest of the Indy Selection runs down to the ring and fill it, wearying surrounding Necro butcher. They don’t know what side he is on

Zandig: Well what side is it?

Necro Butcher: I Choose Death over cena4592!

*Rips off his shirt and underneath is a IS shirt. A dark day in WNG, two new members of the Indy selection. The 2 teams standing up to these men are at war with each how can WNG survive?