Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Finally this fight has been booked and it is set to go down on the 2nd of July. It has taken forever to set this fight up but now we will see the top heavyweights go against each other and unify a bunch of heavyweight titles. I really don't know who I would pick to win this fight since neither have been fighting top guys recently.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I have been waiting for this for a very long time. I would have to go with David Haye just because he is English.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah it is about time that a massive title fight has been booked. We don't get Pacquio vs. Mayweather but at least we get the top fight in the heavyweight division. I think it would be cool to see the Klitschko's hold all the titles but then again seeing Haye defeat one brother and then the other would be an awesome spectacle. Hopefully both guys stay fit before the fight so that it isn't cancelled.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yeah, I will definately be ordering it. I'd love Haye to win as he is my favourite boxer. I'd love this to follow up with Mayweather V Pacquio getting booked.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Klitschko won a unanimous points decision (117-109, 118-108, 116-110), successfully defending the IBF, IBO, WBO and The Ring Heavyweight titles, as well as winning the WBA Heavyweight title.

Good win for Klitschko and now the brothers hold all the titles between them. Not sure where the brothers go from here since Haye was the best contender. Maybe Haye will face the other brother?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Haye would be destroyed of Vitali. He could've beat Wladimir but totally bombed and Wladimir stepped up his game and he definitely gained a fan in myself.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
How old are the Klitschko's? Over 40?

Doesn't bode well for the HW division. Since Haye was supposed to be the saviour or something.

TheZig

Reaction score
Haye had the odds stacked against him statistically. Klitschiko had around 30 fights more than Haye, Had the height and weight advantage. It was clear to me of Klitschko connected with a good shot Haye would be in trouble. It suprised me Haye lasted the whole 12 rounds...Anybody hear what Haye said after the fight? That he had a broken toe? Im not trying to play the guy down but why would you go into the fight injured, Why not postpone it? I don't know about anyone else but i sure as hell couldn't dance around the ring for 12 rounds with a messed up toe.