WKF E-Fed Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Smackdown Diva Ashley out indefinitely

"SmackDown Diva Ashley will be out of in-ring action after the vicious attack by Jillian on SmackDown. Ashley has loosened a screw in her ankle that will need to be surgically repaired. The screw will be reinserted into a plate in her ankle – a plate inserted last year after Ashley fractured her tibia and fibula while in action. There is no timetable for her in-ring return."

Source: http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/articles/4144854/ashleyinjury

Well this is sadening to know because Ashley was just beginning to be active again when it comes to in-ring action . . .

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
That is sad. She may not be my favourite Wrestler, but she was decent in the ring and managing brian and London

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Eh. I wont miss her much. She doesnt seem to have a natural talent in the ring, so this is great news imo.

no injury that takes someone out being able to do what they need to do and enjoy doing in order to make a living is good news in my opinion.

3lions

Reaction score
Although this could indeed be true, I think it is more likely that this is an excuse to take Ashley out of in-ring action for a while. It was obvious that WWE booked her for the match at Mania becuase of the publicity for Playboy and that they recognise she has little to no wrestling ability. I feel this is just an excuse to take her off TV for a little while.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah thats the only reason it was her vs Melina instaed of Mickie James at Mania, they wanted her to have publicity for playboy, hard to tell whether or not this is work or what.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It worked from playboys point of view as they got a lot of publicity as they always do. The match itself was very disappointing.

Starsky

Reaction score
Although this could indeed be true, I think it is more likely that this is an excuse to take Ashley out of in-ring action for a while. It was obvious that WWE booked her for the match at Mania becuase of the publicity for Playboy and that they recognise she has little to no wrestling ability. I feel this is just an excuse to take her off TV for a little while.

Right.
Totally agree.

I'm not complaining we won't be seeing for a while. Will do everyone a favour to have her gone for a while to become somewhat of a useful wrestler.

cutting edge

Reaction score
Meh, Ashley is nothing special so I suppose it doesn't matter much.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Like Knicky said this is great news!!!! Hopefully they release her

xtremebadass

damnit, now i have to tune into ECW for the hottest diva, poor ash

This Guy

Acording to Live Audio Wrestling the injury last night was a work to get her off tv, but the injury they claim on WWE.com is actually true. The difference is, the screw has been out of the plate for awhile now. So the injury on smackdown was a work but the explination of the work she needs done is not.