With all this heel talk about Orton...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Could he actually turn heel by turning on Sheamus? Sheamus really isn't over at all and his face super push has been a bit of a fail imo. I simply can not see the arena erupting in boos because Orton RKO'd Sheamus. I guarantee it'd get more cheers than boos to be honest.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's still a heel attacking a face, but I don't know. A lot of people want Randy Orton to be heel, with all these people, would he really be a heel, or just like a Stone Cold face?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This week the crowd seemed to love Sheamus, so maybe he's over with braindead ass casuals who'll pop for a bag of shit if you stuck a "babyface" sticker on it.

But a New York crowd? Lol, expect an uncontrollable frenzy of excitement.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, tbh, if you exclude Cena and the part timers is there anyone else he could turn on? Except for a few hometown pop guys or legends I hardly think there's anyone who could get Orton booed by being attacked, since his gimmick is pretty much that of a guy who strikes first and asks questions later. But what I mean basically is that although Sheamus wouldn't be the best choice, there aren't many others that would be more suitable, so if they're going to do it just do it on Sheamus anyway.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
For the time now, it may be better to turn Sheamus imo..

Sure, I'd love to see Orton as a heel again. But like said, he probably get cheered for doing it.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

^Well, history proves your point.

I don't really care to see Orton to heel to be honest, unlike what I feel is the majority of this forum. Character wise, their is like zero difference. In-ring wise the main difference (at least going by his last heel run) is him slowing his in-ring offense up way too much for me to enjoy basically any match he did. I suppose I understand from a booking standpoint considering he seemed to be booked higher on the card more consistently rather than just kind of floating around but I got to tell you I couldn't be any less excited at the prospect of Orton hogging the main event scene again.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I literally choked on my soda when I read that. I would find that hilarious. Heel Sheamus would probably just annoy me though.

He was alright as a heel from what I remember, I actually kind of liked him. Way better than his character now... though that really isn't saying much :cornette:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
deth said:
He was alright as a heel from what I remember, I actually kind of liked him. Way better than his character now... though that really isn't saying much :cornette:

Didn't watch when he was a heel but I'll take your word for it. :obama:

AnnaLove

Jobber
Reaction score
i would love to see him as a bad guy again. i love them bad :woo:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Both Sheamus and Orton are way better as heels imo, but if they are turning someone, it will be Orton and not Sheamus.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The problem with Orton are those girls fans .
They have an orgasm every time he shows up .
The only way of gettin that heat is bringing back the kick .
Rko sheamus , and then the Raw after WM rko someone more important like Jericho .

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
The only way I could see him getting alot of heat, is RKO ing Rock. He'd probably get more cheers than anything xD