Winrar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Now I've finally decided to dl Winrar after months of avoiding it.

When I visit the site (http://www.rarlab.com) it says I have to do a system scan, should I avoid this or just dl it straight? My computer already has gone through enough scans and enough viruses in the past 8 months.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
WTF does Winrar do for you anyways?

Can someone mind telling about me this?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It extracts Rar files and most downloadable albums are in Rar.

So Peep, you guarantee this will work?

PeepShow

Yes, why wouldn't it. Just download TDK's. It's faster and easier. Just download, double click the icon once it downloads, and install. Then you're done. You can extract any rar or zip files then.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Alright then, thanks alot. Shit I swear I give out the most rep here, if not top 5.

Edit - Run or Save? Save right? Yeah I'm a dumbass but seriously Run or Save lol?

PeepShow

Yeah, save. Just save anywhere and install. Then don't worry about it anymore.

the dark knight

when the 40 day trial runs out, dont bother doing anything it only means you'll just get a message saying its over whenever you open a rar archive. doesn't affect anything.