Win the Official HIAT Hardcore title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Alright we did this in the BTB section awhile back and everyone hated it. If you dont like it, then dont post here.

Anyways here is an example:

example***

tnafan goes up to the champ and hits him with a low blow then throws him to the outside. tnafan picks up the groggy champ and hits him with an RKO on the outside and goes for the pin 1....2....

then the next person would respond

kickout as wrestler 1 breaks the pin and starts attacking tnafan. wrestler 1 grabs the downed champ and locks in a figure 4 leg lock the champ taps 1....2....
now say 5 minutes is up and nobody responds whoever had the pin or submission on must come back and post

....3 wrestler 1 is the new hardcore champ

now just becaue somebody wins the title desn't mean this is over the very minute a title is one anybody can try to take it

rules:

1) be realistic- i think this is why the last thread died everybody was saying the throw the opponent off a 60-foot drop head first through a woodchipper

2) anybody can play all you have to do is post your actions and you can play slong as you want

3) Please... please do not say '' Tnafan comes in and staves wwe fan, 1...2..3 new champion!'' We want this to be fun! So dont ruin it.

hardcoretitle.jpg

History:

Dylanfsd

MattHardyV1

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylanfsd

soulpower

Dylanfsd

Switchy

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylanfsd

soulpower

GardsJr

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Christian

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylanfsd

Nancy Di Loreto

The Leviathen

Reinvented

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylanfsd

Reinvented

Dylanfsd

Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Leviathen

Reinvented

I will start it off by being the first hardcore champion, i'll update the title history at a later time. I will eventually crown the official Harcore champion, but that will be at a later time. Anyways, come in and have fun!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bkb hits sliced bread number 2. he covers dylan 1 ..... 2 ......

fine....... bkb runs away because dylan is watchiung this thread .... he may return to take his title later

Nation

Nation pokes Dylan in the eye. Dylan's down!!!!!!!! Nation covers him 1.......2........3 New Champion!!!!!!!!

bkb hits nation with a napkin. i think he killed nation. bkb makes the cover 1.....2.......3 NEW CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!

Nation

Nation hits bkp from behind and then farts in his face. Cover. 1.......2.........3 NEW CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bkb shows nation a big titty v match. nation taps out. NEW CHAMPION (2X)

Nation

Nation gives bkp a dollar. BKP accepts and we have a new champion.(3x)

bkb sets up dynamite runs out of the arena then it blows up. bkb then finds the belt while everyone else is dead. NEW CHAMP (3x). this thread that has been done numerous times before is dead again!!!!!!!!!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Why... why cant you just follow the rules and actually do wrestling moves? My god...

EDIT: No Brian Kendricks nuts, your just a douche bag.

it never works because it gets boring. the thread just cant work, unless you get in trouble for not following the rules. its in hiat so there is nothing you can do wrong. that is the problem with this

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
it never works because it gets boring. the thread just cant work, unless you get in trouble for not following the rules. its in hiat so there is nothing you can do wrong. that is the problem with this

Like I said, if you dont like it, than gtfo. The very very first one lasted a long time. And that's because people actually made it fun. So either make it fun, or I will e-rape you and call out everyone of you stupid son of a bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.