Kayfabe Williamson vs Dragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*After making his entrance, Golden Dragon awaits patiently in the ring for his opponent, 1 half of the Tag Team Champions and fellow Anarchy Inc member, Yuri Williamson.*

*And here he comes, Yuri is all by himself as he's coming out to his singles theme at around 14 seconds into 'It's Over when it's Over.' and has one of the Tag Team Championships over his shoulder. He points at Dragon and mutters something inaudible to him, and Yuri begins his trip down the ramp before getting in the ring and removing his entrance jacket and hat and squaring up to the luchadore, clearly taller in height but Golden doesn't seem to back down and as they both enter an opposite corner, the referee calls for the bell.*

DING, DING, DING!

*Straight away before the bell has just finished to ring, Golden Dragon charges forward and connects with the Running Knee Lift. It knocks Yuri out cold and he goes into the cover... and gets the three count! The crowd are cheering loudly but are in shock of how quickly Williamson was despatched by the former IC Champion and current rival of Will Neilson.*

"No, no, no, no... this match needs to be restarted. Yuri clearly wasn't ready and was cheap shotted by Golden! Williamson was screwed! This isn't how how treat a member of such a great group like Anarchy Inc, shame on you Golden Dragon!"

"What are you on about Pedersen? The bell rang and Yuri was ready to go, there was no cheap shot here, Dragon beat him fair and square and in around 11 seconds aswell! Even I'm slightly shocked of this outcome!"

*Golden smiles and gets out of the ring and walks over to the timekeepers area, grabbing a microphone and getting back in the ring, kneeling down so he is level with the fallen Williamson and begins to speak..*

@Apex

Reactions: Geek773 and CiV

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
"I know....It was Anarchy Inc who attacked me and cost me my championship! Now, you're going to tell me here and now that Cole gave you the order! I will break through every damn Anarchy Inc member if need be."

Golden Dragon walks over to Yuri and stands over him. Yuri looks on with anger considering Golden just beat Yuri in under 20 seconds.

"Let's make this easy. You're beat and done. I know you don't want another round with me, so...."

Golden kneels down and looks directly at Yuri

"TELL ME!"

You can hear the rage in Golden's voice. That's something you don't hear from him too often, and it seems to have worked on Yuri. His anger quickly turned into some sort of shock and a little fear. Golden places the mic in the hand of Yuri. Golden doesn't take his eyes off Yuri

"I don't know....I didn't do it! I...I don't know! It wasn't me!"

Yuri throws the mic and exits the ring. Yuri walks up to the ramp holding his jaw right where Golden hit his running knee. Golden walks over to the mic and picks it up

"I guess Yuri wasn't high enough in the rankings to be told about this. Maybe Gabriel Kirkshaw will know. Either way I'm finding out something since the GM gave me a match with him before he left for his holiday. Anarchy Inc....You can't win this war. I will beat everyone of you if needed, and that includes Reagan Cole. This isn't over."

Golden drops the mic ending the segment