Will you continue to watch Raw after tonight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will you continue watching Raw, business as usual?

• Yes, I'll continue to let Raw shovel this shit down my throat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, enough is enough. This is out of hand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We've seen WC contemplate a break, kaneite, Rainman, and myself all seem to be legitimately wondering if watching Raw is worth it.

So I present you with this poll. Will you continue to watch Raw after this night of fuckery? It is segments like the Cena/Cole segment that make people think wrestling is a fucking joke, and it's nothing short of an embarrassment for us as fans to have to sit through that nonsense, and it's a slap in the face to the industry as a whole. Fuck you WWE, fuck you in your pathetic assholes with absolutely no lube.

I'm on the fence, but after tonight I'm leaning towards doing what many of you do with SD. Just reading what people have to say about it and only watching the segments that interest me. I'll still watch the PPVs because they generally have a lot less bullshit involved, sans Cena/Ace.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
#TNAForums

If anything interesting happens on the show, Crayo or someone will make a status. The worst part about it isn't even the terrible segments like Cole/Cena, it's the rest of it. There are 2 real feuds going on in this company right now (Punk/Bryan/Kane, Cena/Show). Del Rio is just a challenger of the month, Rhodes is just getting his rematch, everything else is simply pointless, boring filler. The most interesting character is a little nerd diva who doesn't do much of anything except be a hot little hoe.

I'll continue to watch Superstars, since Creative can't touch that show, I can't wait for NXT Season 6, since the NXT Creative Team actually does their jobs.
Otherwise, see you in the TNA Section, and hope to try to get into ROH.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I will give them a chance up until No Way Out, if it's still fu**** up, then "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!"- Owen Hart

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes. Despite the shit ME this was better than last week. This is the worst RAW has been since 2009. It can only get better. Next week will probably suck, No Way Out will occur and be relatively decent and after that is when RAW improves. Young stars getting pushes because of MITB PPV. Cena hopefully will be taking time off.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FarooqWhoDat said:
I will give them a chance up until No Way Out, if it's still fu**** up, then "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!"- Owen Hart

<3 Owen

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Isn't next week the 3 hour RAW?

Shit, I had forgotten that. I definitely won't be watching that live. No way I could sit through it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's definitely 3 hours next week

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/6/4/3063925/wwe-announces-vince-mcmahons-return-to-raw-next-week-june-11-on

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Yeah, in the promo they said Mr. McMahon will appear on the 3 hour RAW Next Week.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I tell myself that if nothing good happens i'll stop watching. but I never do stop.

I find myself being a lot more interested in this forum than what the forum is about. that's probably why i woudn't stop watching it.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll be watching next week and hoping something good happens with Vince returning.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'm giving it one more week, if it doesn't improve, I'll continue to watch SmackDown, NXT and Superstars. I actually love NXT.