Will WWE move NNXT out of Florida?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There was talks a while back to move NXT up to Connecticut or closer to it if I remember correctly. And with the recent arrest of Kenneth Cameron could it be even more likely now?

On of the main reasons for moving it I guess would be to get the wrestlers away from the Florida party scene. Florida is a known party state, especially around the area where NXT is located so I could understand WWE wanting to move NXT out of there since the risks would be smaller for the roster to get in trouble whilst drunk in a more calm state like Connecticut. Also moving it up to Stamford would allow them better production rates since they could shoot in house at titan tower.

Do you think it will happen eventually?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would be a smart move make the guys feel more like part of the company. Plus with the right words off the big stars may push them that little bit xtra.