Will Triple H fued with.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Two weeks ago Kenny Dykstra made his return to WWE on it's Smackdown! brand , he jobbed in a singles match for Triple H , but this past week Kenny came out and inturpted Triple H while he was talking on the scramble.Since Triple H is going to be in a scramble with Mid Cards at Unforgiven could you see him having a small fued with Kenny ?

MikeRaw

I don't think so. I think it was more of a way just to bring Kenny back onto tv, and now he will do his own stuff. Triple H has alot to do now because of the upcoming PPV match, and priobably feud with whoever wins the belt afte rthat. I think it was just a re-debut for Kenny.

noumenon

lmao...never. it was simply meant to be a quick little comedy angle. ::pEDIGREE:: "Hey Kenny!"

The Rated R CMStar

I do think. In fact, I wouldn't be that surprised if WWE gives us HHH vs Dykstra. They can pull it off as HHH is midcarding, and his feud, with Taker/Edge still around, will not be the top feud of SD, besides, Big Show vs Umaga, Jeff Hardy vs MVP are still around.

A really longshot, but it could happen

MikeRaw

I do think. In fact, I wouldn't be that surprised if WWE gives us HHH vs Dykstra. They can pull it off as HHH is midcarding, and his feud, with Taker/Edge still around, will not be the top feud of SD, besides, Big Show vs Umaga, Jeff Hardy vs MVP are still around.

A really longshot, but it could happen

Taker/Edge?
Unless your reffering to some spoilers for next week, that looks to be ddropped, with Edge taking time off... So HHH would still be in the top feud. Especially since, as I said, he's in the title feud right now, for he next two weeks, which means he won't be feuding with Kenny for now, cause of his ongoing feud with the title contenders. So the only way they would feud is after the title match, but that would be stuoid, because that's weeks from now, and what happened a few weeks ago would be forgotten. I think this was just a way for Kennedy to get back..

But back to my point, what are you talking about? Big Show vs Umaga??? Dude, Umaga is injured...
Edge/Taker?... Edge is taking tiem off...
Hardy/MVP? That's just a midcard feud, belnded with the title feud now with HHH, like I said.

So I don't see all these feuds you're talking about, lol. Whick makes me believe they don't have the starpower to lower HHH to feud with Kenny.

Edit: Shit, just noticed you said it was alongshot, so yeah, I guess you were just throwing it out there. But ya, I agree it's a longshot.

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll have a few courtesy matches for Kenny but in the end it's H. If Kenny gets a win it's via roll-up. You know it, I know it.

The only real interesting feud for Preperation H to have is with Jesus when he comes back. You know, since HHH is the "King of Kings". Anyone with balls enough to compare their wrestling career with the messiah should settle the score with the man himself.

Airfixx

I'm sure they'll have a few courtesy matches for Kenny but in the end it's H. If Kenny gets a win it's via roll-up. You know it, I know it.

If I was KD and got to go one-on-one with HHH on TV - regardless of the result - I'd be counting myself damn well lucky!

That's like Brooklyn Brawler Vs Hulk Hogan, ffs!

TakeshiXkun

Reaction score
lol maybe KD teaming up with 1 of the mid carders in the championship scramble and have a small fued with triple h.

Austin_316

Reaction score
A feud with Kenny Dykstra would be boring and pointless. HHH should have a proper feud with someone who is of wwe title status such as MVP but at the moment thats Jeff Hardy so im not sure who it could be at this time.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I think its just a way to get Kenny back on tv. I cant see them 2 entering into a feud yet if at all. Trips got his hands full at the moment with those in the scramble gunning for his title. I cant see the point in HHH/Kenny feud anyway TBH.

Qwake

It could if they built Kenny up a little, in maybe 2 months or so he could once HHH starts to run out of guys to beat. I mean, if 'the' Brian Kendrick can face HHH in the scramble surely Kenny could have a VERY SMALL feud. It could be alright and really help Kenny's career which started well but is now pretty shitty. It could be alright.

cmfunk

Reaction score
I think it might happen just not while HHH has the belt but any time after that can be book nicely, I mean the guy kind of reminds me of HHH at times when you think about it..he started off with a retarted gimmick jobbing left and right...who knows maybe he will burst out of know where like HHH did.

Beer Money Army

I would never pay to see HHH vs kenny atm or even within a year....

Fact is Kenny too young to be pushed very hard.. I hate when people get put into WWE main roster when there under 20 as I still think there bodies are growing and they still need time to learn... That why i thought his and rene dupree runs in wwe are failure...

Plus people when they are young age pushed up have more intentions of growing a big head rather than people that have been in the business for a couple of years...