Will Orton continue to use the Punk kick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I agree with the decision to keep it as a special thing brought out every now and then. I mentioned an idea recently about wanting to see a Randy Orton/Brock Lesnar feud, with Orton using the punt kick on Lesnar, only for Lesnar to kick out and then inflict the same punishment by using the kick on Orton. I don't know if it's ever been done before, but I quite like the image of someone punting Orton with his own move (think HHH might have done it, but not sure.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree with the decision to keep it as a special thing brought out every now and then. I mentioned an idea recently about wanting to see a Randy Orton/Brock Lesnar feud, with Orton using the punt kick on Lesnar, only for Lesnar to kick out and then inflict the same punishment by using the kick on Orton. I don't know if it's ever been done before, but I quite like the image of someone punting Orton with his own move (think HHH might have done it, but not sure.)
HHH did it at WM 25 if I recall correctly.

But I also believe the move will be used occasionally, which I'm fine with.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Punk's kick? No. Cm punk won't allow him

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk has weak ass kicks, doubt anyone would want to use them.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah i doubt we will see it again for a while, but that might have been moment of that shit ppv, in my book.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Orton stole Punk's leg?