Will Matt and/or Jeff Hardy ever be Main Event material?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are The Hardyz good enough to win a major championship?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe if they toughen up

• never only mid card miterial

• Total voters

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
no. Jeff isn't ready, and i dont think he ever will be. but i think Matt will be in a couple of months

Switchy

Reaction score
Jeff is nothing but a spot monkey with no mic skills and barely any in ring skills but before everyone goes saying Matt should be World Title material, he isn't... yet. He's been in the midcard too long and needs 2 or 3 successful upper card feuds before he steps up to the world title scene against Edge.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Jeff isnt ready yet but then again he has had a shot at the top title before.
Matt needs a good feud before he steps up to main event which if he starts a feud soon could be after Summerslam.

Reaction score
I think that they both are capable of being main eventers but I don't think that Jeff has the actual desire to become a main eventer. As for Matt I think he could do it if he wishes. I mean hey, he was great as a M.E'er before so why not now. They both just need to get out of the tag team rut that they're in and go they're seperate ways. It works best for them both. Not to get off subject of Main Eventing here but I would really love to see a brotherly feud. Jeff versus Matt. Anyway, I'm with JJ on the theory. Matt's ready Jeff's not. I do however beg to differ on Switch's post though. Jeff really does have a lot of talent in ring, but quite frankly it's not his fault that he's wrestling stupid matches. Blame Stephanie!

xtremebadass

Yes, especially Matt, he is a heavyweight now, has great wrestling, and doesn't take high risks as much anymore. He's perfect. Jeff on the other hand, he takes too many high risks and the main event position isn't about highg risks. Either of them could main event for sure, more than Umaga, Lashley, or Khali for sure.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Matt hardy,after about a month of constant pushing like hes been getting he will be a main eventer....I honestly can see him winning some kinda #1 contenders match on SD next week and Wrestling Edge at GAB for the Title...Jeff could do it too,but I doubt he will be able to handle it.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Jeff = No

Matt = May Or May Not Hold The Championship Theres No Dought He Will Have The Matches For The Strap Holding It Is A Different Story Though.

Sting!

Reaction score
Matt Hardy has been improving yearly and has been with the company for almost 10 years.
If Edge got a shot so can Matt ,both men are capable of carrying one another and matt is pure in the ring.
Jeff hardy needs to improve in in ring ability ,but being the more agile of the two can get the crowds really over.

Reaction score
I believe that Jeff still needs gain some experience. Matt has it, however they will need to split their tag team run up and pursue more solely. I believe they could both perform well in the ME. However I would probably have to say only Matt would have what it takes to be Champ material. But just my opinion.

X-Pac

Reaction score
never there only mid car material unless you put them into a TLC or something.

Reaction score
matt hardy is great and he should be me the now.since about 1999 i have watched wrestling and i have always suppeorted matt hardy nad jeff hardy they r the two best wrestlers in the wwe at the moment.jeff is stupid enough to take risk's and matt is wise enough not to.i say they r both me material but matt will be world heavyweight champion

reaction

Reaction score
Matt = defiently every match recently he has got better and better especially the 1 against finlay be4 vengeance he did really well in that

Jeff = No he is not good enough intercontinental 4 jeff yes