Will Mark Henry win the big one?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Henry had a excellent WHC run as we all know and had one of the best tv matches of that year with Daniel Bryan in the cage match.

Henry's had his injury's and this is without a doubt his final run. Will he archive the big one?

Hope this is the right section don't want to upset shabang :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Crayo

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Dont think so. There are so many superstars right now who have the potential to become champs. He will be used to put people over

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really hope so. But it'd draw and be entertaining, therefore it makes sense, therefore I could see it not taking place.

Reactions: Farooq

AnnaLove

Jobber
Reaction score
Mark Henry's 'Hall of Pain' is more entertaining than everything Kane did for the last 7 years.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He 1 the big one already! I watch it live in Buffalo NY! :pipebomb:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think he will fight for a title sooner or later, he'll lose and then he'll start with midcard wrestlers who can't even touch him