Battleground Will it "end" at Battleground?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
- With the brand split looming and the possibility of their not being on the same show when July 25 rolls around, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens may not have much longer to “fight forever”.

I am not sure if this should be a spoiler or not since the match was confirmed on Raw. I think most people saw it coming though so I didn't spoiler it. That being said, do you think this feud will actually end? I mean I don't know the background of it on NXT or anything but I know it was a big deal to WWE and some fans to keep it going. Now, I for one don't think it will end here simply because it isn't a big PPV. It would make more sense to end it at Summerslam, or possibly keep it going till Wrestlemania. Thoughts?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
These two will be involved with each other some way or another throughout the rest of their careers. It's that ingrained. Even if split up by separate brands I don't see it ending until one man is retired. I'm looking forward to their eventual tag team run

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Seperating them so they can move on and achieve main event success on each show to only have their paths cross again as champions. That's the way it should go. Owens/Zayn, Steen/Generico will never end they're destined to do this forever.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Thy need to end it now.. I like Owens but i have no investment in this feud whatsoever.. Maybe because i don't give a damn about Sami Zayn, i have no reason to care about anything this guy does. Owens needs to move on to the IC Title picture or something, i've seen these guys fight forever and it's never anything different.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It'll never truly end, because they're destined to fight forever.

But, it might 'end' at Battleground, at least for the time being. I can see a stipulation added to the match, even though it's simply a singles match as of this week's Monday night Raw.

Hyped for their match!

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The world? Yes. The battleground will likely be in the middle east.

Oh rasslin? Idk. :okay:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
SummerSlam for their current feud, probably. But they'll always be Cena like and Orton, cept less cool. Well, Owens is up there. Nvm.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
SummerSlam for their current feud, probably. But they'll always be Cena like and Orton, cept less cool. Well, Owens is up there. Nvm.

Cena vs Orton hasn't been worth watching in some years now. Is Orton going to come back or did he retire? :hmm:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena vs Orton hasn't been worth watching in some years now. Is Orton going to come back or did he retire? :hmm:
He's coming back. He wants the money.

I think zayn and Owens will "conclude" at summerslam. But, it will crop up now and then.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He's coming back. He wants the money.

I think zayn and Owens will "conclude" at summerslam. But, it will crop up now and then.

Didn't he get hurt or re-injured last year taking out his garbage or something? :dawg:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He did get injured while taking out the trash, but he's expected back anytime now.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Didn't he get hurt or re-injured last year taking out his garbage or something? :dawg:
Yeah, he has a chronic problem with his shoulder that makes is extremely vulnerable to dislocations.

It won't end, but this chapter of their story will be put away at Battleground or at SummerSlam.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah because orton throws away lite weight dumbells into his trash from his intense workouts. It all added up and he threw his shoulder out....

But seriously, he wants the money so he will return at least part time I'm sure