Will HHH retire tomorrow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
He'll tell us all how he's going to retire, but he'll face Bork again and get the rematch. Usual predictable HHH shit.

I just pray to god that this doesn't get the last segment ahead of Punk and Cena, it's so much more interesting as a fued.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
He'll tell us all how he's going to retire, but he'll face Bork again and get the rematch. Usual predictable HHH s***.

I just pray to god that this doesn't get the last segment ahead of Punk and Cena, it's so much more interesting as a fued.

Brock won't be appearing so HHH won't get the main event spot. Punk marks should be happy he's with Cena, he'll be main eventing probably every RAW now if Cena is there.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Brock won't be appearing so HHH won't get the main event spot. Punk marks should be happy he's with Cena, he'll be main eventing probably every RAW now if Cena is there.

Good point. And yeah I'm delighted. He has great chemistry with Cena as well and really brings out the best in him.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He will still be hungry for bork! he will fight him one more time!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He'll start by considering retirement, he'll have 6 backstage segments of people kissing his ass, then the ME segment will be devoted to Heyman going down ALL the reasons Brock quit, then... *dun dun* TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! *Pedigrees Heyman*

He'll expect a huge crowd reaction, but they actually don't give have a fuck.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I would love to see him come out and announce his retirement. But somehow challenge Brock, leading to HHH backing a young guy to face Brock at Survivor Series (I've posted something like this somewhere else around here and I suggested Ryback), even offering to be in Ryback's corner.

This does several things:
1) It lets HHH retire from in-ring action and focus on where he needs to focus;
2) It puts a young guy up against Brock Lesnar; and
3) It gives Ryback a feud since his mini with Mahal seems to be over that can push Ryback to the main event level.

Just a thought.

wk

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He won't. He may say he will or that he's thinking about it but he'll wrestle Lesnar at Survivor Series.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Still not sure if he retired or not? anyone else understood what happened last night?