Will Cena go Blue?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P1Goat

Jobber
Reaction score
There have rumours lately about changing the design of the WWE Championship and give it a Blue strap like Raws Universal Title.I just hate the idea,as it devalues the presige of the title making it just a brand title.Anyways,now that Cena is Champion do you think they will debut a new belt this Tuesday?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It would not surprise me. They made all the other belt straps different.

(Added a spoiler to your title. Please mind them on the forum, not everyone has seen the RR yet)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I would hate it. Because I did a bet like a couple of months ago that the title would go blue by Backlash and it didn't happen so I had my avatar changed! So if it changes now...I'm going to be mad.

Wow that post went off topic quickly!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nah, the title should remain what it is.

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of it, it'd be much better if it remained looking like it is now than going blue.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
jYlnk57.png
The picture above is obviously fan-made, but if a similar design comes to the one above, I'd be alright with it. Just anything but the whole blue-strap, that'd be absolutely horrible. Albeit, I kinda hope they keep the title they have now to just avoid the possibility of them screwing up.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if they did put some kind of blue on the world title...

Personally...as long as they don't bring back that fucking stupid ass
"spinner" belt...I'll be happy.

Because the color of a belt doesn't matter...its what it stands for and
how the performers are willing to fight for it.