Will Another Title Change Hands?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who walks Out of SmackDown Live with the Women's title?

• Charlotte...& then vs. Alexa Bliss @ Survivor Series

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Natalya...& then vs. Alexa Bliss @ Survivor Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...since the initial announcement of the Survivor Series card...
there have been a few changes.

The Bar defeated 2/3 of the Shield for the tag titles and will now be facing the Usos...
&
(Thankfully) A.J Styles defeated Jinder Mahal for the World title and will now be
facing Brock Lesnar...(And apparently that was Paul Heyman's doing...so thank
you for that Paul. I'm not your biggest fan...but credit where credit is due)

But there could be even bigger changes upcoming for the women's division as
this Tuesday on SmackDown Live as My Bae, My Amazon, My Goddess Charlotte
takes on Natalya for the SmackDown women's title.

Now there are a lot of factors that may lead to the WWE putting the title on Charlotte...
even just for the short term...and I've decided to run through those...because I can...and
I have time...and no life.

Now...to be honest...the idea of Natalya taking on Alexa Bliss does not appeal to me...
mainly because its 2 heels and frankly...Alexa is a poor worker in my opinion.

The idea of Charlotte vs. Alexa also doesn't really appeal to me...mainly because so far
the WWE has put Alexa over clean against Becky, Bayley & Sasha multiple times...which
to me means Charlotte maybe next on the "Bliss Hit List"

skysports-flair-bliss-wwe-smackdown-raw_3925732.jpg

But...Charlotte vs. Alexa would be a "bigger" match than Natalya vs. Alexa and it
would also have an old school "Face vs. Heel" vibe to it...even if I believe both these
women work better as heels anyway.

Yes...Charlotte is a lovely person and I love seeing her smile...but she plays the
role of the "Ice Queen" perfectly.

There is also the fact that these two women were essentially "traded" for each other
during the superstar shake up with Alexa basically slotting into the top heel & champion
role shortly after she arrived on RAW...a role that belonged to Charlotte for many months.

Too bad for Sasha I guess...but...anyway...moving on...

The other main reason they may put the put the belt on Charlotte for Survivor Series is
that Asuka is on the RAW team for the 5 on 5 elimination match...and I think most of us
expect Asuka to be the final woman standing at the end of that match...and the WWE may
want to keep Asuka away from Charlotte at this point in time.

I know many (including myself) consider Charlotte vs. Asuka a "dream match" and the WWE
may also realize this and be saving any possible interaction between the 2 for a later date.

Of course the RAW women may attack during the match and it may simply go to a no contest...
and Charlotte vs. Natalya for the title in a Cage has already been booked in for the Starrcade
2017 card.

So...basically...there are 2 outcomes...

1). The RAW women interfere during the match, its a no contest & we get Natalya
vs. Alexa at Survivor Series. Natalya goes over Alexa and the RAW team wins the
5 on 5 match with Asuka being the sole survivor after possibly pinning/submitting
Charlotte in the process.

Or

2).
Charlotte wins the title from Natalya, faces & defeats Alexa at Survivor Series,
the RAW team wins the 5 on 5 match with Asuka being the sole survivor with
Charlotte then dropping the title back to Natalya at the Starrcade event so she
and Becky can focus on the rumored 4 Horsewomen War with Ronda & her crew.

And that is not even thinking about Carmella cashing in...but frankly...if Carmella
is going to cash in...it would be a bigger deal if she cashed in on Charlotte rather
than Natalya...and it would make sense for that to happen sooner rather than later.

So...what happens?

Does Natalya retain & face Little Miss Bliss at Survivor Series?
or
Do they put the belt on Charlotte and in doing so...keep her
& Asuka separate for the time being?

Let me know your thoughts below...and as always...I'll see you all around the traps.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah could see Charlotte winning the title and Natalya going in for herself and costing either team Smackdown their match in the 5 on 5 or coating Charlotte the match with Bliss.