Will Aj Lee be a good champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
After defeating Kaitlin at payback Aj captured the Divas championship, will she be a good champ or just another waste of time?

What are your thoughts?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
So far, all I can say is that, she has had a storyline. The divas have had a storyline. Pretty stupid but yeah. A storyline. She's the only heel (Yeah Tamina and that crap called Aksana) and she's doing a good job even if I didnt like some segments. I'm afraid this is becoming a cat fight between two ex best friends. And kinda showing the generic female vs female conflict. I want her to go over Kaitlyn and have an interesting feud (Wish it could be Natalya.)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
AJ Lee will a great Diva's champion. She's funny and makes WWE a bit better imo. Kaitlyn was only muscles and AJ is more talented and makes better promos.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
She'll be fine but apart from Kaitlyn the rest of the Divas arent a realistic threat. Natayla was until she became Khali's backing dancer.