Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Why am I so god damn depressed? Why can't I communicate well? Why can't I seem to get more friends that the three that have been with me for my whole life? Why do I only ever open up on the internet? Why is my life a god damn computer? Why?

I'm struggling right now. I've held this all in for so long. But I no longer can. I simply can't and won't bring my self to have a real social life. And why can't I be as charismatic as I am on here in life? Not saying I'm THE most charismatic guy, but I'm a million miles more charismatic here than I am in real life.

I've tried, and tried. Why can't I seem to enjoy life? I should. But I can't. And I know what will make my life happier. Why can't I reach those goals? I'm at breaking point.

Gtfo now if you think this is an ask for attention. But hey, maybe it is, maybe I don't realize it now. But maybe that's my problem. I lock myself away, don't interact apart from with my wife. Maybe I don't have enough attention. Maybe this is a subliminal attention seek. Either way, I can't cope. What am I doing wrong?

the dark knight

you're better off without a lot of friends, your life is just fine right now.

edit-

nvm

MikeRaw

If you're married, and have a few friends, do you really need more? I mean, I can see if you were like, 13, and wanted to have alot of friends for when you're at school and shit. But once your moved on in life, and in your mid 20's like you are, and you have a wife, I'd think a few close friends, and a few "acquantinces" (Yup, just butched the spelling) would do the trick.
That's my thoughts...
BUT, if you really do want more friends, I'm not sure what you should do. I know what you mean though. I don't think anyone is as cool as they come across on the internet, so it's not just you. I'm really not sure about how you would go about making new friends though, especially now that you're not in something like a school where everyone is there, and you can basically meet someone, and see them eveery day to develop a friendship. Maybe at your job?

Kizza

Having a whole group of friends sucks balls. Seriously. More chances for people just to hurt you. You're twenty-five. You're married. You have three close friends. What more do you need? At twenty five, who the hell needs 10 or so friends. I'm 16. Having heaps of friends is what you have at this age. Eventually, you weed out all the fuckwits you don't really like.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I kinda have to agree with Kizza a little bit. right after high school I would o to all these parties and make new friends and it seems like the only 6-10 people that I want hang out with now are the ones that have been my friends for a long time. And two of them are my brother and my cousin (as they've spent a lot of time away).

MikeRaw

Yeah. If you're already married, and have some close friends, no need to change who you are. Quality (of friends) > Quantity (of friends). Like, if you change yourself, you may end up with more of them, but you may lose the close friends you already have. Not worth it IMO.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Go out with the guy friends you do have to the bar like, once a month. Have a guys night out. Get introduced to your friends friends, and there you can enhance your own social circle to what everyone is already comfortable with instead of trying to bring in a complete stranger who might not gel with the guys you already hang with.