Why you should watch Wrestlemania with us!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I thought I would make this thread to advertise what we have planned for the Wrestlemania PPV coming up, and I also want to show off why this is the best wrestling forum on the planet to watch it on. Here we go.

• The best EXCLUSIVE live-discussion feature which enables users to discuss the show just as they would on Skype or any other IM program. (Screenshot below)
  • The fact that Watch Wrestling will be streaming it live on many different pages via the forums (one of the streams will even be embedded into the original post in the live discussion thread).
  • Prizes for those who are the funniest during the live-discussion thread, and the most active.
  • Two brand new themes coming (light & dark)
Here is the "Compact" live discussion feature I was talking about:

SvMs8h9.png

And here are the links to the stream pages:

http://forums.watchwrestling.ch/pages/livestream1/
http://forums.watchwrestling.ch/pages/livestream2/
http://forums.watchwrestling.ch/pages/livestream3/
http://forums.watchwrestling.ch/pages/livestream4/
http://forums.watchwrestling.ch/pages/livestream5/

Hopefully those pages will be designed better in the coming days.

As for the themes coming, I can't show you screenshots of those yet because I'm not going to spoil it. I am currently using the light one as we speak, but we hope to role both the light and the dark themes out before Wrestlemania (tough ask I know). For those wondering, it's @Xanth who is doing the theme work, so all of you who complain about him should know how much stuff he is currently doing to get both out before Wrestlemania. GO XANTH <3.

Anyway, I will be further rewarding users coming up to Wrestlemania with new awards (and existing awards) based on how active they are in the lead to Wrestlemania and how much discussion they are contributing in the wrestling sections. There might be a separate announcement regarding this "competition" of sorts.

All in all, I'm pumped to be watching Wrestlemania with you guys, and I'm pumped to have INTERNET. Wooooooo :woo1:.

Ly all.
-Crayo

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Live Stream One Leads to an error for me. but the others seem to be perfectly working. Great Job!

I'll defiantly be watching it with you all. May there be many mroe mania's to enjoy together!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Sounds..... interesting. Hopefully, The Finisher doesn't disrupt the streaming at Wrestlemania XXX and fires everyone.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I feel special that my post will be the holy grail of WrestleMania bootleg footage. And Nick said J-modding wouldn't work out :obama:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I will gladly not need a stream if the Network works

Cool.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll try to be on the live discussion, but sounds like I will be watching with my daughter for a good portion. The scooby doo movie turned her on to Wrestlemania and now she wants to watch it lol. We'll see how that goes. The wife is even going to make us some snacks akin to a superbowl party. :boss1:

Reactions: Wilby

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Might try to make the ld.i do have the network though so I'll be watching it on there. Still sounds like a great job by all of the guys here, and I wish you the best of luck in it. As for the rest of the users, this should be pretty convenient, aside from if a stream goes down, yet there are still several more.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I have a presentation to give the following morning (UK time difference is the worst) so I'll have to give it a miss. I will be there in spirit- I would love to stay up and stream the ppv and take part in live discussion.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
May or may not have a friend coming by with a pile of Cheetos. You guys are my Plan B.... hey, being a B is right, right? Isn't that the story of WM?

Reactions: Brad.
Status
Not open for further replies.