Why watch TNA on Jan 4th?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Alright. I noticed this bunch of threads about people telling us not to watch RAW as the quality of wrestling on the program has dropped and in order to make it better we have to make an 'impact on the ratings' and shit but hey, why watch TNA on Jan 4th?

TNA sucks even more. And with Hulk Hogan (even though I'm a big fan of him) it's going to be even worse and everybody knows that right now.

You all talk about how awful RAW is right now. Well, what is TNA in return? TNA is even worse than RAW at the moment. In my opinion, Hogan is going to put an end to the TNA as we know it right now. I love how they're going to get rid of the six-sided ring because 'Hogan doesn't like it' and shit. Well, what if he doesn't like the X-Division and all?

Come on, RAW sucks and so does TNA. Watch nothing on Jan 4th if you really want to make an 'impact on the ratings' and 'improve the quality of wrestling'.

:smh

LKP

Being from the Uk i can see raw live on monday. And wait for impact on friday night. Easy really.

Reaction score
TCU/Boise St. bay-bee!! That's what's really going to have an effect on all this hoopla. I get to watch Raw on the west coast feed so I'm losin nothing. Wouldn't watch TNA regardless, and IF (and that's the biggest IF) something kind of cool happens on TNA, then I'll watch the re-run on Thursday.

But seriously, TNA fans hating on WWE is like a fat, blind guy calling a deaf guy a name. He can't hear you and at least he's not fat.

DcDudley

Reaction score
...i'm fat :( lol
But I am getting tired of all this "oooh the monday night wars are back on" BS.
TNA will never be a real threat for WWE, at least not on this side of the calender. And I seriously doubt that the 4th is going to have much impact what so ever on the quality of either shows.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Even if I were to catch a stream of TNA live (which I won't be), it'd be Jan 5th at the time here anyway. >_>