WHY WAS NOT BILL GOLDBERG NOT INDUCTED IN WWE HALL OF FAME ??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I came across an article yesterday which claims that bill goldberg's name was all set to be inducted into the hall of fame because of his outstanding achivements in wcw and wwe . But it was cancelled in the last moment intentionally by some guys who now are the top stars of this company. Moreover, one of those guys was hhh who was at the prime of his career at that time!!I was so heartbroken after hearing this. Now what do you think about this guys

:upset:

I alwaya knew that hhh was indeed a su**er

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
bill goldberg does not deserve a hall of fame spot
not yet anyways...
i agree with these "top stars" and hhh
goldberg should get in line behind more noteworthy superstars

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I would say that Goldberg deserves to be in there a lot more than some of the people in there (Koko B. Ware always come to mind as a prime example.) And I'm also sure that when WWE starts to run out of people to induct (since they induct a group of people yearly), they'll eventually turn to Goldberg. But Goldberg has stated that he doesn't care to be in the hall of fame.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's already time for him to be inducted. Of course, if he was I wouldn't consider it a bad thing at all, but considering his age and the time span of his success and now, I think we can wait.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Does he even want to be inducted :O

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
=O case closed lol