Why was i banned?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
I would like to know how i got banned for a day. It's says spammed advertisement, but i never advertised anything. Well besides my btb. If it is in my sig i only have link to the BTB here on IWF and the website for my BTB, plus my Weebo Inc sig. So I would like to know why you people thought I was advertising wen i wasn't. Hell what was it that you thought I was advertising? I would just really like to know cause I never did anything wrong and someone must have had to hack my account or something.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its a conspiracy theory against swa ...... i suspect it to be done by cms :shifty:

Weebo

Reaction score
Well I want to know by the Admin or a mod cause they would truly know

the dark knight

we told you twice in other threads i think.

but ok ill say it again.

obviously, you do/did not read the rules well. cuz if you did, you would've known that spoilers belong to the spoilers section and anything outside would result in a ban.

you mentioned no way out's spoiler outside the spoilers section, you got a day off. simple..

edit-

kaedon forgot to point out in the infraction i think.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol well damn if that dont hit the nail right on the head!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Because they felt like it, IWF is a dictatorship if you haven't relised the Admins do what ever the fuck they want when they want and to them i say Kudos.

In all seriousness who really cares your not banned at the moment are you?

So why complain, your probally just going to get put in your place.

CenaMark54

I would like to know how i got banned for a day. It's says spammed advertisement, but i never advertised anything. Well besides my btb. If it is in my sig i only have link to the BTB here on IWF and the website for my BTB, plus my Weebo Inc sig. So I would like to know why you people thought I was advertising wen i wasn't. Hell what was it that you thought I was advertising? I would just really like to know cause I never did anything wrong and someone must have had to hack my account or something.

Because you're a douchbag.

Kaedon

Reaction score
you posted spoilers in th SB. I dont know how to ban someone without saying its spam so I just used that.

Weebo

Reaction score
Fuck you CenaMark54! I'm a douchbag? Your the fucking douchbag.

CenaMark54

Weebo...this is what you get for crying about your situation in HIAT.

I know that one day ban caused your vagina to hurt but you will get over it.