Why Was Ashley Released?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSpear

Reaction score
:jawdrop: she was on the 09/07/08.But why??????????????????????.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Apparently her daughter was extremely sick, so she asked for her release to take care of her.

Montana

She was too hot!

i thought it was to spend more time with her daughter, didnt know she was sick.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
What I don't get is why they didn't just give her time off until he daughter was better. I wasn't a fan of Ashley, but I still don't think that she should have been fired.

Vandy316

Reaction score
she wasnt really fired since she asked to be released. but maybe its life threating, hopefully not, and she really needs to be there. its kinda the same thing with Cor Von, they probably coulve played it like a suspension so they could make good money while taking care of their family

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The real question is, why was she hired. She was a horrible wrestler and a horrible actress. It's hard to believe that WWE would waste so much time just to get someone who looks "different" (by the way WWE, using your same bleach blond model and throwing some tattoos, piercings and plaid skirts isn't exactly different).

Switchy

Reaction score
Chuck, she won the diva search so technically it wasn't as "normal" hiring like all others. As for my opinions on the matter tbh, I didn't care when she was there and I won't care now she isn't. I mean what did she actually do in her 3+ years in WWE apart from pose for playboy and do some shitty little match at WM24, not much and btw how the hell can people find her attractive?

xtremebadass

I didn't know she had a daughter. I thought she had drug issues earlier in the year, she was gone for a long time without saying why. She got too skinny IMO.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Kristal shouldn't of been fired because it's good to have a talent that isn't a blonde.