Why some people should not own animals EVER!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
An Austin man is facing charges after he admitted to drowning a cat.

jonathan_wong.jpg

An arrest affidavit said a woman asked police to perform a welfare check on her boyfriend Jonathan Wong early Saturday morning since he was "feeling suicidal." She said he told her that he had harmed her cat inside their South Austin apartment the night before, according to News4SanAntonio.

When police arrived at the apartment, Wong told them he had played around with one of his girlfriend's cats "and it went too far and the cat died." The 28-year-old told police he placed the cat inside a small plastic container and submerged it in water in the bathtub. The container filled up with water, but Wong said he "left space at the top" so the cat would be able to breathe.

He said the black cat, between six months and a year old, eventually stopped struggling and that it was limp when he lifted it out of the water. He thought the cat was still breathing, but called his girlfriend when he realized it was dead.

Wong also told police that he had submerged a cat three times before, twice to the deceased cat and once to a different cat. He is now charged with cruelty to a non-livestock animal.

Austin Man Admits to Drowning Girlfriend's Cat While "Feeling Suicidal"

"Playing" by putting a cat in a container and putting it under water!?? Someone needs to play with him. I wanted to make a "this is just Wong" joke but I got more and more pissed as I read this. How could someone consider this playing!? Even if the cat did survive, he would have damaged it emotionally for life. I also do not understand the title. Suicidal and kills an animal makes no sense. I think he was just saying that to get off from it.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

This is what I'd like to do to whoever Injures or Kills a harmless animal. At least knock some sense into ppl like this.

Reactions: Red Rain