Why is this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
I just saw the number of people on line viewing the fourm, and there's more guests then members online...why is this? these guests should just sign up and become members.

I'm inviting all guests to sign up and JOIN the fourm, you'll be able to do much more as a MEMBER than as a guest. it would be well worth it.

And remember..."It's not what your fourm can do for you, It's what you can do for your fourm"

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
When you Google some of these terms and this forum shows up in the results (not even needing to be clicked on), it shows here on the forum as a Guest.

fuzzy

Reaction score
well if you more members joining up, maybe some of the things that are open to all including "guest" should be closed off.
just trying get some of these guests that pop in here, to signup instead of just being able to do as members do. if that's the case, then why have signups in the first place?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
like which section? a good number of them are already invisible for guests..

fuzzy

Reaction score
what about the divas section? i think that section alone has most usually on any given day. or even close off posting comments.
I don't want anyone to get upset, but i'm just trying to bring some new blood to the fourm because we have an ok list of members but there's always more guests then members online.
it's your call nonetheles...:)

Axis

Reaction score
(because of you)

fuzzy

Reaction score
(because of you)
why because me? can you please explain, because I don't see how you would lose a member by closing offa section to the guests, not members.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm asking a question, and wanting to somehow try and bring in more members into the fourm and not just guests that come in have a 10 mintue pound and round at the divas section then leave without contributing anything to the fourm...and repeat>>>>>
you say you would lose a member and it would be because of me.
reason being? "Woosh"

alright, woosh it is then.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm asking a question, and wanting to somehow try and bring in more members into the fourm and not just guests that come in have a 10 mintue pound and round at the divas section then leave without contributing anything to the fourm...and repeat>>>>>
you say you would lose a member and it would be because of me.
reason being? "Woosh"

alright, woosh it is then.

And woosh x2

Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.