Why is JTG still employed???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Why is JTG still employed??? you see better talent getting released or them quitting the business and here you have JTG whos done fuck all and he still has a job it doesnt make sense and then he makes those tweets about the shit thats going on backstage I thought he would defintely be fired after that but hes still there. WTF is going on??? does Vince realise hes wasting away a pay check on a guy like JTG who never gets used and disrespects the company by those tweets he made. Its complete madness

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JTG is a very talented ring talent who has no problem making others look good. He can work well with most and has a well off experience. He is also a lower card guy who has the respect of the behind the scene guys after he spoke him mind a couple of weeks back. Just doing that can often secure you your job in the WWE as long as you follow to code of honor that exists.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Why is JTG still employed??? you see better talent getting released or them quitting the business and here you have JTG whos done F*** all and he still has a job it doesnt make sense and then he makes those tweets about the s*** thats going on backstage I thought he would defintely be fired after that but hes still there. WTF is going on??? does Vince realise hes wasting away a pay check on a guy like JTG who never gets used and disrespects the company by those tweets he made. Its complete madness

WWE is organized into different levels of Talent. Main-Events, Upper midcard, midcard, lower midcard, openers, and jobbers.

Everyone has their own certain role. Me personally I believe JTG to be a lower midcard talent. He's got talent within the ring. It just comes down to WWE creative not having anything for him.

JTG can be used in many aspects within the WWE, he does House Shows, he could wrestle at NXT like most WWE talent is currently doing, and he goes on tour with WWE to different countries. So yes I believe their is a purpose for JTG still been employed by the WWE.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Because JTG is a decent wrestler, that has lots of charisma. They can put him in the tag team scene again if they get him the right partner, for now he's good with the House Shows and lower midcard division.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
There's a lower midcard division?

Indeed there is. At least I believe there is. With talents such as Bateman, Ezekiel Jackson, and talents which aren't used.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
I know there's lower midcard wrestlers, but a division implies competitive wrestling lol

:Isee: What you did there.

PlatinumX

Jobber
Reaction score
If WWE was like TNA, JTG would be broke and be better off working at Walmart or something.

Fun Fact: JTG has only had 4 victories in the entire 2011-2012 year :troll:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Of course, it's called WWE Superstars :haha: and sad for JTG :sad:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
You need to have some respect. This is a persons career you're talking about.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember seeing JTG down here in Brazil, jobbing to Brodus. Yeah, he works the house show circuit and they need jobbers, he's talented/charismatic enough to do that and more in my opinion.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He has potential is he was used right