Why I Think Y2J Will Win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

btman

Reaction score
They really are hyping the Walls...

HBK can't win with sweet chin at his title match so...

Zomg Sharpshooter on Orton... He doesn't tap
Zomg Crossface on Orton... He doesn't tap
Zomg Ankle Lock on Orton... He doesn't tap

Monday Night Raw: Ric Flair's big "Win or Get Fired" promo
Zomg Figure Four by the Nature Boy... HE DOESN'T FREAKING TAP

Either @ Armageddon or Royal Rumble... Jericho's going to lock in the Walls (Now that we know he's doing it thanks to Raw is Jericho), and personally I hope Orton finally taps.

Montana

Very true, and that is a good point. I dont think it will happen, but that is a good scenario. Im assuming this match will be DQ or something, and the world title will change hands/ have a clean finish.

I cant see Jericho being handed the belt this early.

wwerko619

Reaction score
^^Agreed.

The post above pretty much speaks for itself, cause i will agree with everything on it. I dont see Y2J getting it this early.

PeepShow

I love KYJ, but if he came in and just won the belt within the first month that he debuts in this shape, that would just be ridiculous. He looks like a freaking little kid.

Reaction score
He should stay in mid card or something till he gets a lot of people cheering for him because the crowds these days don't give a shit about him. After he gets people cheering for him then he should go to main event.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont think hes going to win it yet maybe in a couple of months they will give him the title.

CenaMark54

I dont think hes going to win it yet maybe in a couple of months they will give him the title.

Sorry, but HHH will be champion on or before Wrestlemania. There is no way Jericho gets the belt unless its a short 1 month title reign as a transitional champion. And that won't happen because there is no need to transition between Orton and HHH. HHH will be the man to end the one man dynasty.

Then after that Cena will be back. Jericho might have a shot in about two or three years.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Sorry, but HHH will be champion on or before Wrestlemania. There is no way Jericho gets the belt unless its a short 1 month title reign as a transitional champion. And that won't happen because there is no need to transition between Orton and HHH. HHH will be the man to end the one man dynasty.

Then after that Cena will be back. Jericho might have a shot in about two or three years.

Your most likley right about that personally i would like him to win the intercontanental title.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

i have to partially disagree, i'm pretty sure Jericho has got a major title reign clause in his contract, i expect him to win in a year or so

C4

It would be really cool if Chris Jericho made Randy Orton tap out of the Walls of Jericho, I say bring back the old moveset. He used some new moves in his Match against Umaga and those moves were not so good, The Codebreaker doesn't seem much like a finishing move neither does it fit on Chris Jericho. Were did the lionsault and bulldog go? I want to see the old Chris Jericho with his Walls of Jericho, hope they set up some scenario in which Orton taps out to the Walls of Jericho on Armagedon, as for the WWE Championship I don't think they will give him the Championship so early, maybe after a little bit more time. The Match will end in some type of DQ or something.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
It would be really cool if Chris Jericho made Randy Orton tap out of the Walls of Jericho, I say bring back the old moveset. He used some new moves in his Match against Umaga and those moves were not so good, The Codebreaker doesn't seem much like a finishing move neither does it fit on Chris Jericho. Were did the lionsault and bulldog go? I want to see the old Chris Jericho with his Walls of Jericho, hope they set up some scenario in which Orton taps out to the Walls of Jericho on Armagedon, as for the WWE Championship I don't think they will give him the Championship so early, maybe after a little bit more time. The Match will end in some type of DQ or something.

He used the bulldog and the lionsault against umaga and he tried to put orton in the walls of jericho at the end of the show.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I also dont think y2j is gunna get the title yet, i think HHH is gonna have a heel turn and he will take the belt either RR if not wrestlemania but pers i think he will be defending at wrestlemania not winning it. As for y2j he deffo gunna have a title clause in his contract but i think it will b late into next year b4 he gets wwe title he may get he ic title shortly but not wwe title. id also like to see randy hold title for a bit longer he isnt doing a bad job of been champ and if they book him right he could b lot better

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

jericho is not going to beat orton because we know hhh has to main event wm. and i would just like to say that the codebreaker does not suit y2j at all

C4

He 'tried' for the Walls of Jericho right? When do we actually get to see it? And that lionsault was so shitty it has to be perfect, what about his new moves eh? The Codebreaker :disgust1:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

jr cant even remember that its called the lionsault. he goes 'and jericho with that springboard move'