Why have we not discussed the most important storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have already sent my application. Hopefully it won't be a problem shipping me over seas. I am even willing to be shipped in a crate.

But I honestly don't know if it will go anywhere. If it will be used as a way to get Sandow over or debut a new star, though I don't see who on the NXT roster could fit the bill.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think we'll get an actual apprentice. I believe we'll just keep having segments as the ones on Raw and SD for a while.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Maybe it's just a ploy until Rhodes comes back.

With his brand new mustache...
741bf7cce8c350738b70d49cc28f8d59._.jpg

Stopspot

Reaction score
I guess it is a celebratory mustache since Cody just got engaged to his girlfriend and his doggie just graduated doggie college.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BRING BACK FESTUS !!!!! :mad:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Maybe just Mason Ryan for a similar Striker/Big Daddy V kinda thing, except more action from Damien, or maybe the return of Sokomoto :shock: in real though I could see him debuting Fandango.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
It's just a way to get him back to being a pompous ass as he isn't tagging at the moment!