Why do most WWE superstars go to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well firstly, "most" is wrong. Fair enough a portion have and it's been pretty high-profile, but it's a great place to go for easy money. The schedule is easy, they get to keep wrestling with relevant storylines because of their names, easy money.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
As soon as Vince dumps you where else can you go? Japan isn't a great earner any more I believe and most WWE workers couldn't work the style successfully anyway, ROH and PWG wouldn't pay enough either.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well firstly, "most" is wrong. Fair enough a portion have and it's been pretty high-profile, but it's a great place to go for easy money. The schedule is easy, they get to keep wrestling with relevant storylines because of their names, easy money.

Well, alot of WWE superstars have moved to the TNA. I think that's why he said, "most."

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
Well, alot of WWE superstars have moved to the TNA. I think that's why he said, "most."

Compared to the amount of ex WWE guys that have gone to the indies the amount that has gone to WWE is very small. The fact that it looks like much is that the guys that have gone have been high profile like for example Hogan, Jeff and Anderson.

DT-bomb123

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's all about the money. Also if people are under or mis used,like christian they can be given a world push etc.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
@[Stopspot] Oh. I thought it was more than that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
@[Stopspot] Oh. I thought it was more than that.

A lot of WWE guys have gone to TNA, but there are a lot more of them out working the American and Japanese indie scene than there are in TNA.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
A lot of WWE guys have gone to TNA, but there are a lot more of them out working the American and Japanese indie scene than there are in TNA.

Oh yeah. I heard of that. Was Vladmir Kozlov one of them that moved to the Japanese indie scene?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Because in TNA you get TV time, high pay(not as much as WWE, but it's still very good), chance to do stuff on the side since you get an easy schedule(Eric Young's fishing show for one), it's the second biggest promotion in America, get a chance to reach out to different fans, get pushes you may never have gotten in the WWE, go with a different product, and go after different championships that are of high value.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
From what I can tell they turn a blind eye towards drugs.

Less hectic schedule at a fair pay

Backstage politics

Released from WWE

To see Hulk Hogan's sex tape