Why did AJ do it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Maybe the affair is true and she'll blame Cena for costing her her job as GM.

Maybe the affair isn't true but she'll still blame Cena because he's still the one who asked her out on a 'date' and made it possible for Vickie to accuse her of an affair, which eventually cost her the job as GM.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
What sort of explanation will WWE dish out for the wild AJ swerve?

I TOLD U ALL AJ WAS GOING TO TURN HEEL!But u all did not want to belive me! WHAT NOW?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:

Maybe the affair isn't true but she'll still blame Cena because he's still the one who asked her out on a 'date' and made it possible for Vickie to accuse her of an affair, which eventually cost her the job as GM.

This seems like the most likely story to me.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
She may had done it because she is with Ziggler. Ziggler has finally dumped Vickie.

KevinLockard23 said:

This is possible.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Much better choice than Cena. Maybe to get back at Vickie? Vickie goes nuts, gets fired, in comes the Nature Boy?

If it ends up with Flair showing up, great. Really hope this storyline ends soon though.