Why can't they just make it all about Barrett?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Split SmackDown and RAW completely, have Barrett legitimately take over SmackDown (have full control) and be the mega heel that show needs.

Yeah that's ambitious I know, but the show needs to be "saved" in my opinion, Sheamus isn't drawing trees on paper so give Barrett the chance to absolutely revolutionize SmackDown. Could use his kayfabe ideas to actually give the show a real make over.

Anyway, would you guys like a Barrett controlled SmackDown?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's absolutely a good idea, But as you know, Vince doesn't seem to have much faith in Barrett, and hates having strong heels not named Orton. You can build the show around a heel Orton, a returning Mark Henry, a Barrett, a Rhodes...

WWE has so many options and they sadly refuse to do any of them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Heel Orton is actually a draw and is great in that role, I wouldn't even mind that. Unfortunately WWE have put SmackDown on cruise-control, it gets the highest ratings on SyFy so there is no pressure at all to do well.