Why are the Usos never pushed???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Why are the Usos never pushed??? I have always wondered this. They always seemed to be jobbed out to other tag teams. I think the Usos should be tag team champions they would be awesome champions WWE should give them a chance

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they're going to start getting pushed now. They eliminated 2 teams on Monday cleanly and got really close to winning, and only lost to Rhodes Scholars on SD with a roll up when Sandow had a hanful of tights.

Reactions: arianna

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think they're going to start getting pushed now. They eliminated 2 teams on Monday cleanly and got really close to winning, and only lost to Rhodes Scholars on SD with a roll up when Sandow had a hanful of tights.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Right now they're two Rocky Maivia's. they smile too much and pander to the crowd. Once they figure out a gimmick that suits them properly, they'll be pushed. They have the ring talent, but no real personality yet.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
They have been winning lately. Except at the elimination tag team match.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
The Tag Team Division is getting better and better, I really expect them to be pushed soon especially after the demise of the Ascension....

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Because the Tag Team Division currently has face champions and the WWE rule book clearly states faces aren't allowed to verse each other!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I forgot to add in my first post the Usos are over with the fans so I dont understand why there not being pushed and getting the tag titles

leojay said:
Because the Tag Team Division currently has face champions and the WWE rule book clearly states faces aren't allowed to verse each other!

Gotta read up on the Official WWE Rule Book.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know...
Because WWE would rather throw random people together and make them Champion.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Why are the Usos never pushed??? I have always wondered this. They always seemed to be jobbed out to other tag teams. I think the Usos should be tag team champions they would be awesome champions WWE should give them a chance

For once I actually agree with you. The Usos are the best REAL tag team in the division. The rest of the guys are just singles competitors who are thrown together. The Usos are also pretty decent among the crowd. I think WWE is getting ready to put them in the spot since the recent spike in TV time, but I could be wrong.