• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's watching live tonight?

Crayo

The Boss
Any of you going to watch RAW live tonight?

If so; come no and participate in the live discussion thread I'll create later :).

Hoping to see the last it begins promo tonight too, might reveal a lot.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
Awesome. Perhaps the download links will be up here before you come on :).

I think thats my cue to enter :idea:.
I'll have them up at about 2 to 3 hours after the show has finished so they should be ready for you tombstone.

Crayo

The Boss
Awesome :). If you do pipe, come on here and take part in live discussion thread :).

Yeah I hope Truth is back, wouldn't want him feuding with Miz though personally.

it cant just be over i dont think wwe intended them to break up just yet they could forgive eachother (i dont know how it would work but it would get things back on track) or a one match only thing
and i sure will be on :D

Crayo

The Boss
The_pipe_bomb said:
it cant just be over i dont think wwe intended them to break up just yet they could forgive eachother (i dont know how it would work but it would get things back on track) or a one match only thing
and i sure will be on :D

They made people forget about HHH/Sheamus and Taker/Kane but I suppose for the WM match. And good, will be good to have a third member discussing in the thread, normally seabs and I tend to dominate it.

Tzesi said:
Do you know in how many hours does it start?

Starts at 2am UK time, and in exactly 8 hours and 15 minutes.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
I doubt if I will. I will most likely watch it on catch up tomorrow.