Who's going to replace ADR tonight then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Sin Cara is the only one Tbh. Punk/Bryan are for the WWE title, all the big superstars are suspended, Heath Slater had that sex scandal. Sin Cara is the only real option.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler-69%
Tensai-30%
Brock-1% just because I would mark

Ziggler because you could almost call their string of matches a mini-feud. Tensai because he seems to be the random filler anytime they need someone lately. Brock because I want him back :sad:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph_Ziggler_Ass_Shake_WWE_Raw.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kane is in the WWE title match homies

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Wasn't it reported they were moving him over? It's probably bs but I can see it happening.

God that would be Blue. Talk about illogical booking, that would be taking it to the next level.

'Uh, yea, we know Kane is in a fairly heated feud and he's been attacked by DB and Punk and he's been in matches with both.. but he's going to have a random match with Sheamus at the PPV instead of that triple threat match we had booked; he wants to go after a less prestigious belt instead'

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Wasn't it reported they were moving him over? It's probably bs but I can see it happening.

It was only reported by F4W but I don't think it is confirmed. Sheamus vs. Kane has been happening for house shows ever since Alberto was injured..

But then again it says #1 contender so it might be someone else. Not sure.:hmm: