Who would you want as the next True Detective duo?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I know that we have yet to see how the duo of Vaughn and Farrell perform in True Detective's returning season coming up, but I want to go ahead and look towards the future. Who would you personally want as season 3's duo?

For me I'd probably go with the duo of Gyllenhaal and Cooper, Jake has just been on fire lately and we already know that he can do exceedingly well in a role fit for the show.(See Zodiac & NightCrawler for starters) As for Cooper, I've always been on edge with him. But with his past couple of roles he's proved that he could fit right in the world of True Detective, depending on how exactly they decide to take it for season 3 anyways.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Look at the cast, it's a shitload more than just a duo this season and it looks amazing. I'm glad they ran season 1 how they did, but now in the future it's setup to have lesser known actors (or not need names like MM and Woody) to get the point across. The writers and producers mean a lot more to me this coming season, and it looks amazing.

The plot alone looks like a tinfoil hat party for me and @Jesus to check out. Devil shit, conspiracy, and plenty of scandal to put history and the unknown to light for a premise worth checking out and then some.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Let's see how Season 2 plays out first, but if I really had to pick, I'd go with Martin Freeman and Javier Bardem.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wentworth Miller and Robert Knepper

Or Jake Gyllenhaal and Brad Pitt